OSSC is the short name of Orissa Staff Selection Commission or Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The main purpose of the commission is to recruitment of staff by forming the exam pattern, interview patter and other recruitment process to give best candidates for the state of Odisha. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is a statuary body which conducts the recruitment sessions for the different sections related to the authority. It is really particular is assigning the responsibilities and duties to the applicants that got appointed under the institute. It always ensures to draw the services that are very effective and are very precise so that work of the institution goes on smoothly. So it makes sure the conduction of the recruitments to be really structured The main head office of the commission is in Bhubaneswar.
OSSC Recruitment 2014 for the 551 posts of Junior Engineer: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had provided the measurements and under the announcement applications had been invited for the 551 posts of Junior Engineer that are under the different pursuits. The detail of the posts and the eligibility conditions are being briefly discussed as below:
Age limit: The age possession by the applicants under the post is thoroughly generated to be as 21 years to the 32 years and this age necessity is permissible as on the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had stated that the educational qualification desirable under the post is the diploma which is needed in the civil engineering and applicants need having read the Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC.
Fees Schedule: Under the convenience of the applicants the online, offline and conventional mode of payment are open. Applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 100 which is for the SEBC and UR applicants and applicants belonging to the reserve category SC, ST and PH are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: The method which is being commencing for the registration states that applicants make the submission of the application online at the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). After the submission of the application print out of it need to send with all the required certificates.
- 5th August 2014 to 5th Sep 2014: Date as provided for the submission of the application online.
- 12th Sep 2014: Last date as provided for receiving the DAF.
- Connection to get along with all the necessary information in the form of official advertisement is as below:
- Online registration under the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is to complete via the web portal below:
OSSC Recruitment 2014 for the 17 posts of Prison Welfare: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had mentioned the induction process for the applicants for the 17 posts of Prison Welfare that is being associated with the certain eligibility details which are being mentioned as below:
Age limit: The necessity associated with the applicants regarding the age is being mentioned to be minimum 21 years and maximum age is 32 years. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had stated that this age must be attained by the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational requirement as applicable to get qualified for the post is being mentioned to be bachelor’s degree with the Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: Applicants can make the payment via the offline or online mode of payment. The fee structure is being stated to be Rs. 100 for the general and SEBC applicants. Applicants under the unreserved category are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration scheme as needed to proceed under the supremacy of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is provided at the official website. This session is then will be completed with the submission of the application at the respective address as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The process of the registration is required to gear up from the date of 25th June 2014.
- Terminating date from which the online submission of the application is must to make is 25th July 2014 by the time of 11:59 pm.
- Concluding date via which the hard copy of the application is required to be submitted is being mentioned to be 2nd August 2014.
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had provided the connection below with which the relativity is possible with the necessary information via the official notification:
- Applicants for the registration for the post online must go through the reference link which is being provided underneath: