OSSC is the short name of Orissa Staff Selection Commission or Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The main purpose of the commission is to recruitment of staff by forming the exam pattern, interview patter and other recruitment process to give best candidates for the state of Odisha. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is a statuary body which conducts the recruitment sessions for the different sections related to the authority. It is really particular is assigning the responsibilities and duties to the applicants that got appointed under the institute. It always ensures to draw the services that are very effective and are very precise so that work of the institution goes on smoothly. So it makes sure the conduction of the recruitments to be really structured The main head office of the commission is in Bhubaneswar.
OSSC Recruitment 2014 for the 17 posts of Prison Welfare: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had mentioned the induction process for the applicants for the 17 posts of Prison Welfare that is being associated with the certain eligibility details which are being mentioned as below:
Age limit: The necessity associated with the applicants regarding the age is being mentioned to be minimum 21 years and maximum age is 32 years. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had stated that this age must be attained by the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational requirement as applicable to get qualified for the post is being mentioned to be bachelor’s degree with the Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: Applicants can make the payment via the offline or online mode of payment. The fee structure is being stated to be Rs. 100 for the general and SEBC applicants. Applicants under the unreserved category are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration scheme as needed to proceed under the supremacy of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is provided at the official website. This session is then will be completed with the submission of the application at the respective address as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The process of the registration is required to gear up from the date of 25th June 2014.
- Terminating date from which the online submission of the application is must to make is 25th July 2014 by the time of 11:59 pm.
- Concluding date via which the hard copy of the application is required to be submitted is being mentioned to be 2nd August 2014.
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had provided the connection below with which the relativity is possible with the necessary information via the official notification:
- Applicants for the registration for the post online must go through the reference link which is being provided underneath:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had publicized their wish to recruit the applicants for the 26 posts of Sub Inspector of Excise which are being associated with the following details:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st Jan 2013 the age of the applicants must be in between the 21 years to 32 years. Relaxation will be permissible as per the norms of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Educational Criterion Set: Requisite from the applicants is the graduation that could be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Application fee is set to be Rs. 100 that is needed to pay by the applicants other than the SC and ST candidates. The mode of the payment is set to be either offline or online as suitable to the candidate.
Selection Method: The path of the assortment of the applicants will be given the initiative with the written examination. It will be followed by the physical test and the viva voce for the applicants selected from the pen and paper test. After having all the steps completely progressed Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will make the final list of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration for the post is needed to be made online at the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
- 17th Dec 2013 is the date from which the process of the online submission of the application will start.
- 16th Jan 2014 is the last date by which the application must be submitted.
- To get the association with the official advertisement the link which is required is as below:
- To apply for the post online the link required is as below: