Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) was established duly in the recommendations of the royal commission and there was the need to make the required selections and to provide the serving hand with the honest and deserving candidates. After the long time of the recommendations in year 1924 final date of the establishment of the OPSC is the 1st April 1949. Odihsa Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name OPSC. In this page, we will discuss about the latest jobs opening and recruitment project for the year 2014 in OPSC. So, we are trying to give best information to our candidates for find their eligibility to appoint as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon under OPSC Recruitment 2014 project.
OPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 26 posts of Additional Public prosecutor: Applications had been invited by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) with which the fate of the applicants is to decide for the 26 posts of Additional Public prosecutor under the different categories. The allotment of the seats is being mentioned below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st Jan 2013 age of the applicants must not be more than the 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The necessary condition on the part of the educational qualification associated with the applicants is the bachelor’s degree in the law and must also have the experience in the respective field.
Fees Schedule: As per the directives of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) applicants under the reserve category i.e. SC, ST and PWD are exempted from the payment of the fee but applicants with the category general will make the payment of Rs. 300 by the challan slip.
Selection Method: The process of the selection favor for the procedure of the written examination and viva voce.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants firstly make the usage of the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). After the application compilation is complete hard copy of the application must be posted with the required documents and credentials at the address suitable mentioned by the commission.
- 11th April 2014: Terminating date to make the compliance of ye application online.
- 17th April 2014: Last date to make the payment of fee.
- 26th April 2014: Closing date by which hard copy of applications must be received.
- Official advertisement is needed to obtain via the linkage below:
- Online registration for the post is required to commence along with the connection below:
OPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 39 posts of Civil Judge: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) on the 39 positions vacated had invited the applications for the post of Civil Judge for which the information needed is as below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st August 2014 age of the applicants is set to be 23 years to 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: As required by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) education needed from the applicants is the graduation in the law.
Fees Schedule: Although SC, ST and OH applicants are exempted from making the payment under the directives of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) other applicants have to pay Rs. 300 by the online challan method. Payment is to make at any of branch of SBI.
Selection Method: The process of the selection is being started by the prelim exam that on the next stage for the elected applicants will conduct a main examination. Last stage of the selection will cover the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The layout of the registration is always thought out to be precise and effective by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). Applicants after the registration will send the application along with the required documents to the address as thoroughly mentioned.
- Date from which the process regarding the online submission of the application will get started is the 7th March 2014.
- Closing date to make the online application for the post is 7th April 2014.
- Closing date for receipting the applications is the 7th April 2014.
- Date of the preliminary examination is being scheduled to be in May 2014.
- Date of the main examination is being sorted out to be July 2014.
- Connection to the official advertisement need to pertain by the applicants from the connection that is being provided to be below:
- Online registration for the post will get completed via the web portal below: