Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) was established duly in the recommendations of the royal commission and there was the need to make the required selections and to provide the serving hand with the honest and deserving candidates. After the long time of the recommendations in year 1924 final date of the establishment of the OPSC is the 1st April 1949. Odihsa Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name OPSC. In this page, we will discuss about the latest jobs opening and recruitment project for the year 2016 in OPSC. So, we are trying to give best information to our candidates for find their eligibility to appoint as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon under OPSC Recruitment 2016 project.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016: 316 Vacancies
- Qualification: D.M. in Cardiology, M.Ch in CTVS/Cardic Surgery/Vascular Surgery/Thoracic Surgery, D.M. (Clinical Hematology)/M.D in relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Academic Career & Viva Voce Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: opsc.gov.in and Apply offline by post before 11th Jan 2016
- Deadline: 23rd Dec 2015
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Closed/Expired Projects
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Closed/Expired Projects
OPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 89 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
OPSC had arranged the recruitment process for the well – resourced manpower. The process announced currently mentions the enrolment for the 89 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) and associated detail is underside:
- UR: 53 posts
- SC: 13 posts
- ST: 22 posts
- SEBC: 01 post
Age Limit: The age on the date 1st Jan 2015 had announced by the OPSC as 21 years to 32 years.
Educational Qualification: The qualification mentioned drawing from the candidates is Degree in the Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Fee Schedule: OPSC had permitted the necessary payment as Rs. 300 only for general and no fee for the SC, ST of Odisha and PWD.
Selection Process: The complete choice will get satisfied with the written examination and viva voce session.
Application Submission: The publication by the OPSC regarding the registration provides the presentation of the application at the official site. This application as submitted needed to send later with the associated certificates.
- 19th August 2015 to 19th Sep 2015: The important dates for compliance with the online application.
- 22nd Sep 2015: The closing date for the payment of the fee.
- The exact date for the submission of the hard copy of the application will get published after the written examination result.
- The link for the notice having permitted below by the OPSC:
- The web portal desirable for the online submission got mentioned as underside:
OPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 84 posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
OPSC had publicized the recruitment process that announces making the enrolment. This session arranged is for the 84 positions made vacated for which the detail of eligibility is underside:
- UR: 42 posts
- SC: 09 posts
- ST: 14 posts
- SEBC: 19 post
Age Limit: The announced age on the date 1st Jan 2015 got mentioned as 21 years to 32 years
Educational Qualification: The requirement of the academic relating is the Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture or Forestry.
Fee Schedule: The announced price by the OPSC is Rs. 200 only for general and no fee for the SC, ST of Odisha and PWD.
Selection Process: The absolute criterion for making the selection of the applicants is written examination and viva voce session.
Application Submission: The registration process announced by the OPSC mentions to follow the two stage process. The process verdict provides the compliance of the online application firstly. This application got allowed to send with the testimonials desirable at next for complete registration.
- 1st Sep 2015 to 30th Sep 2015: The approved dates for making the online registration.
- 5th Oct 2015: The concluding date for paying the fee.
- 15th Oct 2015: The last date for submission of hard copy of the application.
- The web portal provided beneath by the OPSC is to get related with the official notice:
- The link to make the online submission for the post is underside:
OPSC Recruitment 2015 for 5 posts of Assistant Director
OPSC had mentioned the detail, and this noteworthy feature is for the five posts of Assistant Director. The eligibility features that is to get associated are below:
Age Perimeter: OPSC on the date 1st August 2015 had mentioned the age requirement as 21 years to 32 years. The relaxation in the maturity is to get a permit to the candidates under the existing rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification: The requirement of the academic that is to connect with the applicants the Master’s Degree. The education requires in the subjects of the Economics, Applied Economics, Statistics or Applies Statistics.
Fees Schedule: OPSC had mentioned the fee exemption for the SC and ST candidates of Odisha. The fee that needs to pay for the candidates other than this category is the Rs. 300 at any of the branch of SBI.
Selection Procedure: The assortment of the positions got linked to complete with the written examination and the viva voce session. The process having the importance in addition to these is the verification of the documents.
Registration Process: OPSC had announced that the online application is to get compiled for getting listed for the worth announcing positions. The application printout is also compulsory for the candidates to retain to make use at the future selection schemes.
- 11th August 2015: The initial date announced for starting the online registration of the application.
- 10th Sep 2015: The dates permitted for making the online submission of the application.
- The notification detail having mentioned and structured by the OPSC is to collect via the connection below:
- The online registration got permitted making the connection made known underside:
OPSC had mentioned the specifics that are under the orientation process to get proceed. The scheme to get publicized is for the 150 posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer, and the points of eligibility under the post are beneath:
- UR: 75 Posts
- SEBC: 17 Posts
- SC: 24 Posts
- ST: 34 Posts
Age Perimeter: The age necessity to get associated with the candidates as announced by the OPSC is 21 years to 32 years. The age maturity by the candidates is to get attain on the date 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Qualification: The complete inevitability of the education to get the concern with the candidates is the Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Agriculture.
Fees Schedule: Under the structured rules and regulation of the OPSC the fee schedule is to exempt for the SC, ST and PWD candidates of Odisha. The non-refundable fee to pay by the candidates other than this category is the Rs. 200.
Selection Procedure: The assortment scheme to considerate for the post is the career marks and the viva voce test. These tests are to make the complete selection for the post and to fill the vacated positions.
Registration Process: OPSC had mentioned submitting the application at the initial stage with the official website. The application presented systematically is to retain the printed in two sets. The one set out of these is to send with the associated certificates and the documents.
- 25th July 2015 to 17th August 2015: The associated date for the submission of the application online.
- 19th August 2015: The final date announced for the payment of the fee.
- 26th August 2015: The terminating date got mentioned for the submission of the hard copy of the application.
Fundamental Link: The connection for the official notification got mentioned beneath by the OPSC: