Oriental Bank of Commerce is popularly known by its short name OBC. The OBC is a public sector bank and deals in banking financial services in all over India and abroad also. The bank was established in the year 1943. The bank currently has more than 15000 man power and regularly appoints staff by issuing advertisement and notification in various newspapers and on the official website. The bank deals in various products like investment banking, retail banking, private banking, consumer banking, asset management, pensions and credit cards.
The main head office of the bank is situated in Gurgaon. The official website of the bank is www.obcindia.co.in, where the candidates can find more information about the bank like its services, facilities, schemes, interest rates, addresses, branch addresses and new recruitment projects for the year 2013.
Here, we will talk about the latest recruitment project by OBC for specialist officers under the guidelines issued in the notification. The total vacancies, job profiles, maximum age, grade scale, pay scale, post codes, important dates and important links are given below.
Name & No. of Posts: Oriental Bank of Commerce is conveying a news to sort out Seventy Seven (77) outstanding and brilliant job seeker having Indian citizenship as the post of Hindi Officer/Rajbhasha Adhikari (12 – posts), HRD Officer (13 – posts), Manager (Law) (29 – posts), Chief Manager (Risk Management) (04 – posts), Manager (Civil Engineer) (01 – post), Security Officer (15 – posts), Chief Manager (Company Secretary) (01 – post), Manager (Architect) (01 – post) and Manager (Electrical Engineer) (01 – post).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Applicants must have passed MBA “OR” Bachelor degree “OR” CA “OR” Post-Graduation in the concerned discipline “OR” Equivalent with minimum time period of experience and completed minimum of twenty one (21) years of age as on 1st Dec, 2011 “OR” 2013 as per respective position. Please see an official notification, which is given below under the title of reference to know more about eligibility.
Selection Process for Recruitment in OBC Bank: The name of applicants will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained by him in common written exam conducted by IBPS in March 2012 after that, only qualified applicants are liable to attend the written test, group discussion and personal interview i.e. is the final stage of selection but for those candidates applying for the post code 4 to 9 are no need to valid score card of IBPS exam.
Application Form: In earlier to apply, candidates must have scanned photograph, signature, contact number and valid email id. After this, candidates can apply online through Oriental bank of commerce official website i.e. www.obcindia.co.in “OR” at the link given below. All other instruction to fill up the online application is given on the bank website. After successful enrollment, internet will generate an option to print out of duly completed application, take it and save for future communication.
- The first day of online registration is 30th Jan, 2013.
- The last date of submit online application is 16th Feb, 2013.
- Candidates can deposit an application fees in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through NEFT “OR” challan, which are downloadable from the bank’s predefined website in between 30th January, 2013 to 16th February, 2013.
- Candidates applying for the post codes 01 to 03 should have obtained valid score of CWE conducted by IBPS.
- An application fees, once paid will not be refundable “OR” adjustable.
- The probation period for selected candidates under JMGS I will be of two years.
- Candidates can apply only through internet.
- Applicants belong with OBC caste but coming in creamy layer are not entitle to take reservation.
- If any types of dispute arises regarding recruitment than only Delhi court has jurisdiction to solve it.
References for Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: https://www.obcindia.co.in
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!