Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2013 – PGT & TGT Vacancies: A new notification issued by NVS for the recruitment of PGT and TGT for various subjects on contract basis. The selection will be go through on merit basis and interview. No written test will be there. So ready for the walk-in Interview on 28th, 29th and 30th May, 2013.
Minimum Qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for TGT teachers vacancies should have graduation degree and B.Ed. The qualification for PGT teacher vacancies is post graduation degree along with B.Ed. The candidates must ensure that if they are going to apply for particular subject like computer science must have specialist degree or diploma in the relevant filed.
Note the following dates for walk-in Interview:
The interview dates at NLI Guntur, AP center.
- PGT: 29th May, 2013
- TGT & FCSA: 30th May, 2013
The interview dates for other centers.
- PGT: 28th May, 2013
- TGT & FCSA: 29th May, 2013
Before going to interview: The candidates must carry original education certificates, 3 passport size photographs and attested copies of all education certificates before going to interview. Otherwise the candidates may be rejected to attend the walk-in interview for PGT & TGT teachers vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
Download Notification to know more details
NVS Recruitment 2012-2013: Various Vacancies [Last Date: 16-9-2012] (Closed)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has circulated an advertisement/notification for the recruitment of 29 posts for female staff nurse, catering assistant and clerk/store keeper. If you are qualified for the positions as per the eligibility criteria fixed by “Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,” then goes to the complete advertisement. Refer advertisement to know the complete detail. The candidates are directed that apply in advance from 16th Sept, 2012. The main information about “Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2012” like number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, important date and references are given below.
No. of Vacancies: 29
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment of nurse, assistant and clerks in NVS is given below.
For Female Staff Nurse:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination. And Two years practice experience in Clinic/Hospital.
- Candidates should have certificate in nursing “or” three years Diploma “or” B.Sc (Nursing).
- Age of candidates will be up to 35 years.
For Catering Assistant:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in relevant fields. And
- Candidates should have three years diploma in catering.
- Age of candidates will be up to 35 years.
For Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks. And
- Typing speed of candidates will be 35 words/minutes in English “or” 30 words/minutes in Hindi.
- Age of candidates will be 18 to 27 years.
How to Apply?
The procedure to apply for the posts in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is on-line. Off-line submission of form is not available.
Before apply, GEN/OBC category candidates are required to pay application fee in shape of DD (Demand Draft) favor of DEPUTY COMMISSIONERS, NVS, REGIONAL OFFICE, PUNE payable at PUNE. After that go to www.nvsropune.gov.in and click on “apply online”. Choose the post name and fill the personal detail in required Colum and submit it. After submission, candidates will send the application form along with demand draft to following address given below:
Fill the application form before the last date because later applications are not acceptable by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- Last date of application is 16th Sept, 2012.
- Candidates will be selected for the different posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti through competitive written exam/trade test & interview.
- Without admit card candidates cannot enter in examination hall for written test. Candidates can download admit card from www.nvsropune.net .
- The decision of Samiti about selection will be final. No one can challenge to this.
These following instructions are helpful for a candidate to apply for “NVS Recruitment 2012″ . So pay your attention at least one time before apply.
- Results of written exam will be announced on www.nvsropune.net .
- Fill the application form with correct personal information.
- Keep activate email id during the recruitment period.
- Samiti has reserved right to disqualify any candidates.
- If any dispute arise regarding recruitment the decision of Samiti will be final
To understand the whole information about “Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti ” like pay scale, fee detail, ordinances, statutes, employment restrictions and rights and other detail, go to the following references.
- Official Website: www.nvsropune.gov.in