Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2014 for the 38 posts of Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lab Attendant: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had the requirement of the efficient applicants for the 38 seats untenanted and the allotment of the seats under the different posts is being mentioned to be below:
- Staff Nurse (Female) – 7 posts
- Catering Assistant – 6 posts
- Lab Attendant – 25 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Staff Nurse (Female): Age of the applicants is required is to be under the perimeter 18 years to 35 years and applicants must have the required academic to be senior secondary and diploma in the nursing.
- Catering Assistant: Applicant must be secondary class passed and had completed the diploma in the catering. Age of the applicants must be 18 years to 35 years.
- Lab Attendant: Requisite regarding the academic is middle class passed in the general science and applicants must have the age to be 18 years to 33 years.
Fees Schedule: As per the directives of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti no fee is required to pay by the SC, ST, female, EXSM and PH category applicants. Applicants other than this category will make the payment of Rs. 500 by the DD.
Selection Method: Selection process of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will start with the written examination, interview and at last with the trade test.
Scheme to submit an application: Having calculated and counted the eligibility applicants interested under the post send the application in the suitable format along with all the documents.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had announced that all the applications must reach by the date 17th Feb 2014.
- Applicants from the far flung areas can send the application by the date 25th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Official notification is accessible at the connection below:
NVS Recruitment 2014 for the 937 posts of PGT and TGT: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti one of the most unique institutions that choose the rural area applicants that is highly talented in study. Quality education that makes the overall development of the applicants is being provided at the NVS. It had been considered to be the main motive that these gifted poor students must be coupled with the fair play and the social justice. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had taken a very good move under which the applications had been invited from the applicants for the 937 posts of PGT and TGT for which the complete detail is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had the following requirements:
1. PGT: Having the age to be 40 years academic required from the applicants is M.Sc. in the concerned subject.
2. TGT: 4 years integrated course with the bachelor’s degree is the necessity from the applicants. Age of the applicants must be 35 years.
Fees Schedule: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had structured the registration fee to be Rs. 560 by the mode of the challan form. No fee is being scheduled for the SC, ST, PH and women applicants.
Selection Method: Written examination is the process that will be followed by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Having completely checked all the details and particulars regarding the eligibility applicants follow the general procedure of the registration. Interested applicants apply at the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Application must be submitted only after the detail is completely filled. Once application is being submitted print out of the application must be retained for the future purpose.
Important Date: Dates that must be considered by the applicants regarding the various procedures are as below:
- Date at which the process of the online registration will get started is 1st Feb 2014.
- Date from which the payment regarding the post could be made is 1st Feb 2014.
- Closing date for the online registration is 28th Feb 2014.
- Last date for paying the fee is 1st March 2014.
- Concluding date for the making the final submission of the application is 3rd March 2014.
- Date from which admit card could be downloaded is 31st March 2014.
- Date which is being set for the written examination is 27th April 2014.
Important Link: Linkage that is being mentioned below is important for the applicants to get the association with the official advertisement.
Here is the link:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2014 – PGT & TGT Vacancies: A new notification issued by NVS for the recruitment of PGT and TGT for various subjects on contract basis. The selection will be go through on merit basis and interview. No written test will be there. So ready for the walk-in Interview on 28th, 29th and 30th May, 2013.
Minimum Qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for TGT teachers vacancies should have graduation degree and B.Ed. The qualification for PGT teacher vacancies is post graduation degree along with B.Ed. The candidates must ensure that if they are going to apply for particular subject like computer science must have specialist degree or diploma in the relevant filed.
Note the following dates for walk-in Interview:
The interview dates at NLI Guntur, AP center.
- PGT: 29th May, 2013
- TGT & FCSA: 30th May, 2013
The interview dates for other centers.
- PGT: 28th May, 2013
- TGT & FCSA: 29th May, 2013
Before going to interview: The candidates must carry original education certificates, 3 passport size photographs and attested copies of all education certificates before going to interview. Otherwise the candidates may be rejected to attend the walk-in interview for PGT & TGT teachers vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
Download Notification to know more details