NVS Recruitment 2015 for 50 posts of LDC / Store Keeper: Department of School Education & Literacy, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had notified the direct recruitment process in the various districts. The process that got notified provides the positioning for the 50 posts of LDC / Store Keeper. The detail of the eligibility norms is underside:
- UR: 23 Posts
- SC: 21 Posts
- OBC: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has mentioned for the candidates the age on the date 30th June 2015 as 18 years to 27 years. The relaxation in the age is acceptable for the applicants with the category of the reserved.
Educational Qualification: The intellectual relation with the candidates is the Senior Secondary passed with the minimum 35 WPM typing speed in the language English.
Fee Schedule: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had mentioned the exemption of the fee for the SC, ST, Women, EXSM and the Physically Handicapped candidates. The fee needed paying by the candidates other than these communities is the Rs. 500 via the Demand Draft (DD).
Selection Process: The choice under the announced positions meant to make with the trade test, typing test that will get conducted on the computer.
Application Submission: The registration under the post as permitted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is allowable only for the qualified candidates as per the mentioned specifics. The requirement concerning at next is the dispatch of the application prescribed with the associated certificates and the testimonials.
Significant Dates: 22nd August 2015 to 28th August 2015: The crucial date of the advertisement.
- The application mentioned making receipted within the 30 days of the advertisement being notified.
Vital Link: The link mentioned beneath by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is worth for making the connection with the official notice and the application form:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is a very reputed institute which is being making the suitable efforts to shine the future of the appropriate applicants under the different posts and departments. The current announcement is being put forward for the 248 posts of PGT, TGT and Teacher posts for which the complete detail is being provided below:
Age limit: Applicants under the post of PGT are needed to have the age maturity to be 40 years and for all the remaining posts the age maturity is being mentioned to be 35 years on the date of 1st July 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete knowledge of the educational qualification is mandatory to obtain via the notification which is being provided by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants with the aptitude for the post and having the enthusiasm to provide the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti with their valuable services a direct interview session is being announced. Applicants must make the presence along with the required certificates.
- For the posts of PGT date of interview is 2nd June 2014.
- For TGT posts 3rd June 2014.
- For the Misc category of teachers 4th June 2014.
- For TGT (Urdu) / FCSA 5th June 2014.
References: Recruitment notification is possible to access via the reference link below:
NVS Recruitment 2015 for 38 posts of Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lab Attendant (Closed)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had the requirement of the efficient applicants for the 38 seats untenanted and the allotment of the seats under the different posts is being mentioned to be below:
- Staff Nurse (Female) – 7 posts
- Catering Assistant – 6 posts
- Lab Attendant – 25 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Staff Nurse (Female): Age of the applicants is required is to be under the perimeter 18 years to 35 years and applicants must have the required academic to be senior secondary and diploma in the nursing.
- Catering Assistant: Applicant must be secondary class passed and had completed the diploma in the catering. Age of the applicants must be 18 years to 35 years.
- Lab Attendant: Requisite regarding the academic is middle class passed in the general science and applicants must have the age to be 18 years to 33 years.
Fees Schedule: As per the directives of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti no fee is required to pay by the SC, ST, female, EXSM and PH category applicants. Applicants other than this category will make the payment of Rs. 500 by the DD.
Selection Method: Selection process of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will start with the written examination, interview and at last with the trade test.
Scheme to submit an application: Having calculated and counted the eligibility applicants interested under the post send the application in the suitable format along with all the documents.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had announced that all the applications must reach by the date 17th Feb 2014.
- Applicants from the far flung areas can send the application by the date 25th Feb 2014.
Important Link: Official notification is accessible at the connection below: