The National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), instituted by the Ministry of Human-Resource Progress, Govt of India, is a Prime association dealing with research in planning, capacity building & authority of learning not only in South Asia but also in India. In the present days, National University of Educational Planning and Administration wanting to appoint some person under NUEPA recruitment 2013 project as an various non teaching staff.
Name & No. of Posts: National University of Educational Planning Administration (NUEPA) is instructing a recruitment layout 2013 to list Eight (08) disciplined and truthful job searchers having Indian citizenship as the position of L.D.C (03 – posts), Driver (01 – post), Junior Stenographer (01 – post), Hindi Typist (01 – post) and Multi Tasking Staff (02 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have the certificates of Matriculation (10th Class) “OR” ITI “OR” Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 standard) “OR” professional skill in driving & motor mechanics with valid licence and attained maximum of forty five (45) years of age for the post of driver but twenty seven (27) years for other remaining vacancies. We are advising to appliers for go through in official publicity, which is defined ahead under the name of reference to understand more about recruitment project 2013.
Application Form: In early to apply, candidates must be satisfied that they have valid contact number, Email Id, details of fee deposit (through demand draft “OR” Pay Order) receipt & minimum eligibility as per NUEPA standards. After that, candidates can submit their online application at NUEPA official website, i.e. www.nuepa.org “OR” link below under the title of reference. Any other required information to fill up an online application’s column is defined on the website. After satisfactory submission, system will originate a printout of duly completed application, take it and send it along with demand draft, passport size photographs to the Registrar, NUEPA, 17- B, Shree Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016.
Selection Process for NUEPA recruitment 2013: The name list of applicants will be prepared on the basis of their average percentage obtained in earlier educational careers. After that, only eligible applicants will appear for written test, stenography test, skill test, general aptitude test followed by personal interview.
- Candidates can register their online application profile in earlier from 29th March, 2013 till 5.00 P.M after this time link will be disabled.
- The closing date of receipt of application is 5th April, 2013.
- The above discussed minimum eligibility of candidates should be reckoned from 29th March, 2013.
- The selected applicants will be on the one-year contract period from the first day of its approval.
- Candidates who are already in regular service will be liable to apply through the proper channels.
- The knowledge of computer application is also one of the important eligibility for all posts.
- We are advising to applicants for a visit as per regular basis on NUEPA official website to get latest news about recruitment.
References for recruitment 2013 in NUEPA: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.nuepa.org