NTPC recruitment 2014 for the post of Executive Trainee: It is being advertised by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) that to make the placement on the contract basis the reception of applications is desirable for the post of Executive Trainee. Different trades are open under the post and for which the detail necessary is provided as below:
Educational Criterion Set: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) had demanded the education as graduation degree as in the electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and electrical engineering.
Selection Method: The assortment of the skilled applicants is thought out with the personal interview session and with the group discussion.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure of registration is a long term process which is structured by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC). It is being provided that applicants firstly apply for the GATE 2015 and on getting the registration for the test the next process is to make the registration for the post announced by the NTPC.
- 1st Sep 2014: initial date mentioned so that the online registration for the GATE test get started.
- 14th Oct 2014: Closing date provided for the termination of the online submission of application for GATE 2015.
- 20th Dec 2014: Date provided for the applying for the test online for the NTPC.
- 19th Jan 2015: Last date mentioned so that the online submission for the NTPC could get completed.
- The detail via the official advertisement is provided by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) with tagging along the link which is thoroughly mentioned underneath:
- The online registration for the GATE 2015 is required to make with the connection that is thoroughly stated underneath:
NTPC Recruitment 2014 for the 143 posts of Artisan Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) had notified to invited the applicants for the 143 posts of Artisan Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee that includes different trades and the detail concerning is being provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Artisan Trainee: Under the respective post applicants need having the educational qualification to be as ITI in the concerning trade and age being demanded is the 18 years to 27 years.
- Lab Assistant Trainee: The requirement from the applicants under the post for the education is set to be as B.Sc. (Chemistry) and age desirable is the 18 years to 30 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee programmed by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) for the registration is being thoroughly demanded as Rs. 200 only for the General and OBC category candidates.
Selection Method: As per the applications which are being received applicants will be assorted and only these applicants are to invited for the written test and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are being mentioned by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) that they are required to get listed initially with the use of official website. Applicants at next are required to send the application with all the necessary certificates and documents.
- 21st July 2014 to 11th August 2014: Dates to instigate the process of online registration.
- 20th August 2014: Last via which the application must be at the door step.
- Recruitment details are needed to get from the connection which is being provided underneath:
- To get the qualification details the link which is required is mentioned below:
- Instructions associated with the various procedures are to get via the linkage below:
NTPC Recruitment 2014 for the 42 posts of Finance Executive: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) had taken the initiative for the year 2014 to empower the team with the competent workforce and to pursue their future plans. To make the surety that only the appropriate applicant is being selected the session of the recruitment is being decided and is being publicized. The detail of the vacated seats and the departments of Finance Executive under which the announcement is being are as below:
- 32 Posts of Finance (E3/ E4)
- 10 Posts of Finance (E5)
Age limit: Age of the applicants for the E3 post is being required to be 37 years, for the E4 post age is needed to be 42 years and for the E5 posts age is being scheduled to be 47 years.
Educational Criterion Set: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) had demanded the educational qualification to be CA or ICWA.
Fees Schedule: Reserve category applicants i.e. SC, ST and PWD are exempted from the schedule of the fee but the general category applicants will pay Rs. 300 at State Bank of India.
Selection Method: The means of making the filtration of the applicants is to proceed via the personal interview session and verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is the method thoroughly being announced to make the submission of the application. The hard copy of the application is crucial to retain by the applicants for the future selection process.
- 8th April 2014: Date to start the process of the processing the application online.
- 28th April 2014: Last date for the acquiescence of the application.
- The recruitment notification provided by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is to obtain via the connection below:
- Online compliance of the application will get proceed from the linkage below: