NTPC Recruitment 2014 for the 143 posts of Artisan Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) had notified to invited the applicants for the 143 posts of Artisan Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee that includes different trades and the detail concerning is being provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Artisan Trainee: Under the respective post applicants need having the educational qualification to be as ITI in the concerning trade and age being demanded is the 18 years to 27 years.
- Lab Assistant Trainee: The requirement from the applicants under the post for the education is set to be as B.Sc. (Chemistry) and age desirable is the 18 years to 30 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee programmed by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) for the registration is being thoroughly demanded as Rs. 200 only for the General and OBC category candidates.
Selection Method: As per the applications which are being received applicants will be assorted and only these applicants are to invited for the written test and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are being mentioned by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) that they are required to get listed initially with the use of official website. Applicants at next are required to send the application with all the necessary certificates and documents.
- 21st July 2014 to 11th August 2014: Dates to instigate the process of online registration.
- 20th August 2014: Last via which the application must be at the door step.
- Recruitment details are needed to get from the connection which is being provided underneath:
- To get the qualification details the link which is required is mentioned below:
- Instructions associated with the various procedures are to get via the linkage below:
NTPC Recruitment 2014 for the 42 posts of Finance Executive: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) had taken the initiative for the year 2014 to empower the team with the competent workforce and to pursue their future plans. To make the surety that only the appropriate applicant is being selected the session of the recruitment is being decided and is being publicized. The detail of the vacated seats and the departments of Finance Executive under which the announcement is being are as below:
- 32 Posts of Finance (E3/ E4)
- 10 Posts of Finance (E5)
Age limit: Age of the applicants for the E3 post is being required to be 37 years, for the E4 post age is needed to be 42 years and for the E5 posts age is being scheduled to be 47 years.
Educational Criterion Set: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) had demanded the educational qualification to be CA or ICWA.
Fees Schedule: Reserve category applicants i.e. SC, ST and PWD are exempted from the schedule of the fee but the general category applicants will pay Rs. 300 at State Bank of India.
Selection Method: The means of making the filtration of the applicants is to proceed via the personal interview session and verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is the method thoroughly being announced to make the submission of the application. The hard copy of the application is crucial to retain by the applicants for the future selection process.
- 8th April 2014: Date to start the process of the processing the application online.
- 28th April 2014: Last date for the acquiescence of the application.
- The recruitment notification provided by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is to obtain via the connection below:
- Online compliance of the application will get proceed from the linkage below:
NTPC Recruitment 2014 for the 47 posts of Assistant Chemist Trainees and Accountant: Applications had been invited by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) from the efficient applicants for the 47 posts that are as below:
- Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT) – 9 posts
- Accountant – 38 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
1. Assistant Chemist Trainees: Applicant need to be M.Sc. chemistry passed to qualify for the post and must have the age 27 years.
2. Accountant: having the age to be 30 years and qualification CA, ICWA will make the applicants eligible to proceed for the next selection process.
Fees Schedule: General and OBC category applicants will make the payment of Rs. 300. SC, ST and PWD applicants are exempted from paying the registration fees.
Selection Method: Primitive step is the online written examination that will be followed by the personal interview for making the final selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants thoroughly interested under the post and are eligible apply at the official website of the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC).
- Date at which the process of the online registration will start is 20th Jan 2014.
- Closing date regarding the registration is 10th Feb 2014.
- Date from which applicants can download the admit card for the test is 1st April 2014 to 13th April 2014.
- Date for the all India online test is 13th April 2014.
- Advertisement as provided by the NTPC is available at the connection below:
- To apply for the post online the web portal required is as mentioned to be below: