National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) with the centre at Hyderabad had been promoted by the ISRO in to a fully fledged centre at the date 1st Sep 2008. The work area of the NRSC is the remote sensing satellite data acquisition and processing and it is performing the duties with full dedication and honesty. National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is a key functionary for the very proficient supremacy and authorization of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). Space organizations are divided under the different zones and sections and out of all sections NRSC is making the check on the ground segment of the remote sensing programme.
NRSC Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of the Scientist Engineer and Library Assistant: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Government of India, Department of Space, and Indian Space Research Organization had notified the recruitment progression. The process which is notified is related for the 5 posts of the Scientist Engineer and Library Assistant. The need which is being interlinked with the eligibility is mentioned beneath:
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’: 01 Post
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’: 01 Post
- Library Assistant-A: 03 Posts
Age limit: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) had mentioned the age of the applicants under the category UR as 35 years. Applicants with the category OBC are needed to have the age of 38 years and for the SC applicants the age required is the 40 year.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’: The need which is being announced for the applicants regarding the education is the PHD in Oceanography with M.Sc., M. Tech or MS in Oceanography Physical, Physics, Geophysics or Ocean Atmospheric Science & Technology.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’: Educational qualification which is being stated for the applicants is the PHD degree in the atmospheric science along with the specialism which is needed in the atmospheric chemistry. Applicants with the qualification M.Sc. or M. Tech in Physics, Atmospheric Sciences or Climate Sciences are also qualified for the post.
- Library Assistant-A: Applicants are needed to have the education to be as graduation degree with the master’s degree needed in the library science or library & information science.
Selection Method: Interview is the solemnly criterion which is being mentioned to make the selection of the applicant.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are associated with registration scheme as with the use of the application that is being arranged at the official website of National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC). Applicants are needed to compile the application and then to be submitting it comprehensively.
Important Date: 17th April 2015: Concluding date which is provided for the online submission of application.
- The link is provided below by the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) to get the recruitment notification:
- To apply online the link which is required is provided below:
NRSC Recruitment 2015 for the 21 posts of the Junior Research Fellow and Research Scientist (Closed): This supremacy is even having the great hold on the making the selection of the proficient applicants and current announcement is for the 21 posts of the Junior Research Fellow and Research Scientist for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The necessity of the age and educational qualification is mentioned to obtain by the official advertisement that is thoroughly structured and layout by the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC).
Scheme to submit an application: The registration which is being needed to get commence for the applicants is preceded at the official website of National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC). Only the online applications will be accepted no other mode of registration is to be entertained.
Important Date: 3rd Oct 2014 is the concluding date provided for the compiling the application online.
References: The connection which is mentioned below by the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is to get the official advertisement:
NRSC Recruitment 2014 for the 47 posts of the Graduate and Technician Apprentice (Closed): National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is pleased to invite the applications for the 47 posts of the Graduate and Technician Apprentice under different disciplines whose detail is as below:
Age limit: As per on the date 30th Nov 2013 the stipulated age of the applicants must not be more than 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) had the following requirement from the applicants for the educational qualification:
- Graduate Apprentice: The obligation from the applicants in terms of education is the bachelor’s degree
- Technician Apprentice: The requisite from the applicants that need to fulfill to qualify under the post is the diploma in the engineering under the concerned trade.
Scheme to submit an application: The required process of the submission of the application to start online and afterwards duly filled application online and print of the application along with the attested testimonials must be at the office premises of the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) within the due date.
- The process of the online filling of the application will start from the date 11th Nov 2013 and it will start from the time 10:00 hrs.
- Closing date by which the online procedure of the application will terminate is 30th Nov 2013 by the time 17:00 hrs.
- Concluding date for receiving the applications is 10th Dec 2013.
- Link to the official advertisement is as below:
- To apply for the post online web portal is as below:
NRSC Recruitment 2014 for the 7 posts of the Junior research Fellow (Closed): National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) had duly proclaimed regarding the 7 vacant seats that are in concern to the post of the Junior Research Fellow for which the required details are as below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants must be 18 to 28 years as on the date 30th Nov 2013.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification that is elementary to possess to qualify is M. Tech or M.Sc. in the relevant trait.
Scheme to submit an application: First step regarding the submission of application is to fill application online and print out with all the required testimonials need to dispatch to the NRSC.
- Date from which application to fill online and terminate is 11th Nov 2013 to 30th Nov 2013.
- Last date by which applications will be accepted is 10th Dec 2013.
- The desired connection to the official advertisement is as below:
- To apply online link is as below: