National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 for the post of Medical Officers: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is working all for the wellness of the nation in their programs whose basic mission and vision is inherited with the health of the nation. Authority always planned in the better and the efficient way whether it is health mission or the recruitment program set for the selection of the candidates. NHRM Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan had invited the applications for the post of the medical officers under NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment Project 2013.
Total Number of Vacancies: 9158
- Coordinator (Health): 56 Posts
- Coordinator Instructor: 39 Posts
- Coordinator (PCPNDT): 34 Posts
- Coordinator (Programme): 662 Posts
- Coordinator (IEC): 34 Posts
- Clinical Record Assistant: 4309 Posts
- Block Asha Supervisor: 2412 Posts
- PHC Asha Supervisor: 1612 Posts
Candidates can apply for the post for which the candidates possess the skills and the traits. Candidates can see for which post candidates is appropriate as per the criterions being set by the authority as following where all the details are mentioned in the clears way.
Age limit: Age of the candidates would be set as per on the date 1st Jan. 2014 to be in between the 18 years to the 35 years under the liability for the candidates with the certain rules and the regulations as per set for the relaxation in the age
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification is as per mentioned below for the particular post is as below:
1. Coordinator (Health): Candidates wished to apply for the post must possess the PG in the Public Health or the social health with experience.
2. Coordinator Instructor: Candidates must possess the degree M.Sc. or the M.Sc. (IT) or the qualification of B.E. or the B. Tech.
3. Coordinator (PCPNDT): For the post candidates have an essential qualification of PG in the Sociology.
4. Coordinator (Programme): Candidates should have the minimum qualification to be Degree in the Social work or in the Public health.
5. Coordinator (IEC): Candidates will be eligible only if the candidates possess the degree in the Journalism or in the mass communications.
6. Clinical Record Assistant: BCA or PGDCA is the essential qualification required.
7. Block Asha Supervisor: Degree in the commerce or in the CA (Inter) is the minimum qualification demanded.
8. PHC Asha Supervisor: candidates possess the degree in any of the possible discipline.
Application fees: General, OBC and the special backward classes with the amount Rs. 300, OBC, Special Backward, SC and the ST candidates with the amount Rs. 200 only for the Rajasthan Region with the as application fees Rs. 30 with Rs. 20 for application and Rs. 10 for processing is the to be paid by the candidates.
How to apply for NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2013: Candidates can apply online for the post under the online procedure at which candidates would fill all the required information and before making the final submission make sure to check all the details because after the submission no correction would be allowed.
- 12th July 2013 to the date 31st July by the time 11:59 pm for the submission of the application form.
- 12th July 2013 to the date 31st July by the time 6:00 pm date for the payment of the fees.
Important Links: Linkages to apply online as well as the required notification is as below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!