National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh is usually known as NRHM MP. Recently, NRHM has issued a notification to recruit the following staff. So, it is our duly to inform those candidates who are interested to do job in National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh. Here, we are giving only short knowledge like name of vacancies, eligibility, closing dates, how to apply, way of selection and other guidelines to applicants for find their eligibility as per interested post, to know full information about recruitment please download an official advertisement from the head of important links. Candidates are also advised to bookmark this website to get upcoming news about vacancies.
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 201 posts of LDC, City Program Manager and Consultant: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had made the announcement and had invited the applications from the applicants which are being suitable for the 201 posts of LDC, City Program Manager and Consultant. The seats allotted to each of the post are being mentioned to be as below:
- Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Consultant-Accounts and Evaluation): 50 Posts
- City Program Manager: 50 Posts
- Community Advisory Officer (Consultant Community Officer): 14 Posts
- Data Assistant (LDC Support for MIS): 87 Posts
Educational Criterion Set:
- City Program Manager: Under the posts the requirement from the applicants is master’s degree in the subjects of social work, sociology, social science or public health with the MBA other that the Finance.
- Community Advisory Officer: Applicants are liable for having the educational qualification to be master’s degree in the social science with MBA (Except Finance).
- Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: Educational qualification required under the post is the MCA or post graduation in the computer science, M.Sc. in the computer or IT.
- Data Assistant: Scholastics need admissible from the applicants is the 12th class passed with the diploma under the concerning specialism.
Fees Schedule: Applicants must make the payment of Rs. 300 which is mandatory via the online mode of payment.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh is the need to follow by the applicants to get listed and to get proceed under the different selection procedures.
Important Date: 23rd July 2014 to 5th August 2014: Dates under which applications are to be submitted.
- Applicants to get assort the necessary information via the official advertisement must follow the linkage below:
- Online registration is needed to get completed at the linkage below:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 82 posts of Data Entry Operator, Dentist, Social Worker and other posts: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 for the 82 posts of Data Entry Operator, Dentist, Social Worker and other posts
Age limit: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) had the requirement of the applicants that holds all the mentioned criterions. As per the need applicants have to be 21 years to 40 years for all the posts.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification detail referring to each of the specific post is must be get from the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: The fee required to pay by the applicants is structured to be Rs. 300 that has to pay in the form of cash, CSC or via the online mode of payment.
Selection Method: The merit will be counted by the experts as per the educational qualification and the hold of the experience under the respective post.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration module is being providing the scheme to make the submission of the application online at the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM).
- Date as mentioned to initiate the submission of application is 4th July 2014.
- Closing date provided for the online registration of the application is 18th July 2014.
- Official advertisement required is needed to get from the web portal as mentioned to be below:
- To make the online submission of the application the connection needed is provided underneath:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 82 posts of Block Programme Manager: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had always tried to be impartial towards their responsibilities so that in the real manner could serve for the nation. Even in making the selection of the applicants appropriate manner is being followed and for the recently announced posts detail required is as below in which the name of the post announced along with the detail of the 82 seats allotted is being clearly mentioned.
Here is the detail:
Block Programme Manager: 82 Posts
Name of the Category under which seats are being allotted are as below:
Specifics which are being required to under the aptitude of the aptitude of the applicants are as below:
Age limit: The age of the applicants which is think over to be appropriate by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh is in between 21 years to 40 years on the date 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are constrained to have the suitable educational maturity which is MBA, Master degree in Hospital Management, Health Administration or MPH in the subject as for the master’s degree.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must send the application which is being prescribed by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh and must send with the required credentials.
Important Date: Applicants send the application in between the dates 10th March 2014 to the date 28th March 2014.
References: Connection as mentioned by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh necessary for the applicants is mentioned below: