National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh is usually known as NRHM MP. Recently, NRHM has issued a notification to recruit the following staff. So, it is our duly to inform those candidates who are interested to do job in National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh. Here, we are giving only short knowledge like name of vacancies, eligibility, closing dates, how to apply, way of selection and other guidelines to applicants for find their eligibility as per interested post, to know full information about recruitment please download an official advertisement from the head of important links. Candidates are also advised to bookmark this website to get upcoming news about vacancies.
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 287 posts of General Physician, GNM, DEO and other posts : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh under the induction process to proceed constructively had announced to invite the applications. The notification is for the 287 posts of General Physician, GNM, DEO and other posts and for which the detail associated is thoroughly mentioned underneath:
Age limit: The age limit which is mandatory to get followed by the applicants is under the outskirts of 21 years to maximum age of 40 years which is mentioned to attain as by the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete requirement of the education under each of the post announced is uniquely associated so suggested to refer to the official notification structured by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh.
Scheme to submit an application: To get listed for the selection procedures it is necessary to follow the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh. Applicants are required that detail filled must be retained in the printed form for the future references.
- 10th Sep 2014: The connection which is provided to make the initiation of the submission of application online.
- 25th Sep 2014: Concluding date mentioned to make the online registration.
- The linkage which is being required to follow to obtain the official advertisement is being provided to be as below:
- Online submission of the application is to get completed via the web portal that is mentioned underneath:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 114 posts of Lab Technician & Pharmacist: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had invited the applications from the applicants that is for the 114 untenanted seats. The detail associated under the posts is as below:
- 59 posts of Lab Technician
- 55 posts of Pharmacist
Age limit: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had demanded the age as on the date of 1st Jan 2014 to be under the outskirts of 21 years to 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Lab Technician: Applicants are needed to be 12th class passed along with the DMLT and also experience is needed from the applicants for 1 year.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in the pharmacy, PG Degree or bachelor’s degree in the clinical pharmacology is the requirement of the educational qualification and with these applicants must also be having the experience for at least 2 years in the drug delivery and storage for pharmacist.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is elementary to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 300 by the suitable mode of payment.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required to make the submission of the application online following the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh. Applicants must retain the printed copy for the future reference processes.
Important Date: 5th August 2014 to 20th August 2014: Date provided under which applicants can make the submission of the application online.
- The official advertisement is thoroughly required to obtain via the web portal that is being mentioned as below:
- To apply for the post online the connection that is being necessary is being provided as below:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 201 posts of LDC, City Program Manager and Consultant: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had made the announcement and had invited the applications from the applicants which are being suitable for the 201 posts of LDC, City Program Manager and Consultant. The seats allotted to each of the post are being mentioned to be as below:
- Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Consultant-Accounts and Evaluation): 50 Posts
- City Program Manager: 50 Posts
- Community Advisory Officer (Consultant Community Officer): 14 Posts
- Data Assistant (LDC Support for MIS): 87 Posts
Educational Criterion Set:
- City Program Manager: Under the posts the requirement from the applicants is master’s degree in the subjects of social work, sociology, social science or public health with the MBA other that the Finance.
- Community Advisory Officer: Applicants are liable for having the educational qualification to be master’s degree in the social science with MBA (Except Finance).
- Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: Educational qualification required under the post is the MCA or post graduation in the computer science, M.Sc. in the computer or IT.
- Data Assistant: Scholastics need admissible from the applicants is the 12th class passed with the diploma under the concerning specialism.
Fees Schedule: Applicants must make the payment of Rs. 300 which is mandatory via the online mode of payment.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh is the need to follow by the applicants to get listed and to get proceed under the different selection procedures.
Important Date: 23rd July 2014 to 5th August 2014: Dates under which applications are to be submitted.
- Applicants to get assort the necessary information via the official advertisement must follow the linkage below:
- Online registration is needed to get completed at the linkage below:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 82 posts of Data Entry Operator, Dentist, Social Worker and other posts: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 for the 82 posts of Data Entry Operator, Dentist, Social Worker and other posts
Age limit: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) had the requirement of the applicants that holds all the mentioned criterions. As per the need applicants have to be 21 years to 40 years for all the posts.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification detail referring to each of the specific post is must be get from the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: The fee required to pay by the applicants is structured to be Rs. 300 that has to pay in the form of cash, CSC or via the online mode of payment.
Selection Method: The merit will be counted by the experts as per the educational qualification and the hold of the experience under the respective post.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration module is being providing the scheme to make the submission of the application online at the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM).
- Date as mentioned to initiate the submission of application is 4th July 2014.
- Closing date provided for the online registration of the application is 18th July 2014.
- Official advertisement required is needed to get from the web portal as mentioned to be below:
- To make the online submission of the application the connection needed is provided underneath: