National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh is usually known as NRHM MP. Recently, NRHM has issued a notification to recruit the following staff. So, it is our duly to inform those candidates who are interested to do job in National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh. Here, we are giving only short knowledge like name of vacancies, eligibility, closing dates, how to apply, way of selection and other guidelines to applicants for find their eligibility as per interested post, to know full information about recruitment please download an official advertisement from the head of important links. Candidates are also advised to bookmark this website to get upcoming news about vacancies.
NRHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 for the 428 posts of Block and District Level Data Entry Operator (DEO): National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh for the year 2014 had provided the recruitment details and also provided the measurements so that applicants could get verify the eligibility details. The announcement is being desirable for the 428 posts of Block and District Level DEO and seats allotted under the post are mentioned as below:
- Block Level Data Entry Operator: 92 posts
- District Level Data Entry Operator: 366 posts
Educational Criterion Set: Demand of the education from the applicants is 12th class passed with the PGDCA, DCA or any of the diplomas or degree needed in the computer applications.
Fees Schedule: The fee to pay by the applicants under the process of registration is the Rs. 300 and this fee is to pay by credit, debit or internet banking.
Selection Method: The procedure that is held responsible for making the assortment of the applicants is the online computer test.
Scheme to submit an application: It is permissible that applicants are to use the format of the application that is being prescribed by the supremacy of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh. Applicants are accountable to send the certificates with the application.
Important Date: Closing date provided so that all the application could be entertained at the office premises is the 30th Sep 2014 and after the passage of date candidature of applicants will get cancelled out.
References: The linkage which is being provided by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh as below is helping to get the official advertisement and notification.
Here is the link:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 287 posts of General Physician, GNM, DEO and other posts : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh under the induction process to proceed constructively had announced to invite the applications. The notification is for the 287 posts of General Physician, GNM, DEO and other posts and for which the detail associated is thoroughly mentioned underneath:
Age limit: The age limit which is mandatory to get followed by the applicants is under the outskirts of 21 years to maximum age of 40 years which is mentioned to attain as by the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete requirement of the education under each of the post announced is uniquely associated so suggested to refer to the official notification structured by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh.
Scheme to submit an application: To get listed for the selection procedures it is necessary to follow the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh. Applicants are required that detail filled must be retained in the printed form for the future references.
- 10th Sep 2014: The connection which is provided to make the initiation of the submission of application online.
- 25th Sep 2014: Concluding date mentioned to make the online registration.
- The linkage which is being required to follow to obtain the official advertisement is being provided to be as below:
- Online submission of the application is to get completed via the web portal that is mentioned underneath:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 for the 114 posts of Lab Technician & Pharmacist: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had invited the applications from the applicants that is for the 114 untenanted seats. The detail associated under the posts is as below:
- 59 posts of Lab Technician
- 55 posts of Pharmacist
Age limit: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had demanded the age as on the date of 1st Jan 2014 to be under the outskirts of 21 years to 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Lab Technician: Applicants are needed to be 12th class passed along with the DMLT and also experience is needed from the applicants for 1 year.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in the pharmacy, PG Degree or bachelor’s degree in the clinical pharmacology is the requirement of the educational qualification and with these applicants must also be having the experience for at least 2 years in the drug delivery and storage for pharmacist.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is elementary to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 300 by the suitable mode of payment.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required to make the submission of the application online following the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh. Applicants must retain the printed copy for the future reference processes.
Important Date: 5th August 2014 to 20th August 2014: Date provided under which applicants can make the submission of the application online.
- The official advertisement is thoroughly required to obtain via the web portal that is being mentioned as below:
- To apply for the post online the connection that is being necessary is being provided as below: