National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh is usually known as NRHM MP. Recently, NRHM has issued a notification to recruit the following staff. So, it is our duly to inform those candidates who are interested to do job in National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh. Here, we are giving only complete detail like number, name of vacancies, eligibility, closing dates, how to apply, way of selection and other guidelines to applicants for find their eligibility as per interested post, to know full information about recruitment please download an official advertisement from the head of important links. Candidates are also advised to bookmark this website to get upcoming news about vacancies.
NRHM MP Recruitment 2015 for the 112 posts of Block Program Manager
NRHM, Madhya Pradesh had mentioned the detail that will make the enrolment of the candidates. This published detail is for the 112 posts of Block Program Manager, and the associated aspects are underneath:
Age Perimeter: The age possession required in the aptitude is 21 years to 40 years. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had permitted the relation in the age to reserve category applicants also.
Fees Schedule: The required fee that is to pay by the candidates is the Rs. 600 and it is to pay by the suitable means of the payment.
Selection Procedure: The selection worth making for the post is associable with the mock test and the online examination.
Registration Process: The necessity of the registration that is to follow by the candidates is the compliance of the application at the official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh. The liability at next is to attend the interview session.
- 25th June 2015: The initial date to start the process of the online registration.
- 12th July 2015: The final and concluding date required for the final acquiescence of application.
- The recruitment advertisement mentions to assert with the authorized notification made known beneath by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh:
- The online registration requires making with the web portal provided underside:
NRHM MP Recruitment 2015 for the 18 posts of District Consultant, Psychologist and Social Worker
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh had announced the stimulation and orientation process. This enrollment of the applicants for the year 2015 is being associated for the 18 posts of District Consultant, Psychologist and Social Worker. The detail associated is provided as underneath:
Age limit: Age by the applicants on the date of 1st Jan 2015 must be attained under the limits of the 21 years which is minimum age and 40 years which is maximum age.
Educational Criterion Set: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) had notified the necessity of the education as below under the announced posts:
- District Consultant: Master’s degree of Public Health, Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health or MBA Health. Along with this experience of 2 years in Programme Management in Health Region is also favorable from the applicants.
- Psychologist/ Counselor: PG degree in the psychology or clinical psychology is the expected educational qualification from the applicants. Familiarity with the work area for minimum of 2 years is also set as desirable trait for the applicants.
- Social Worker: Applicants are linked with the education as MSW, MA Sociology, MA or MBA in Rural Development. Applicants along with this must also be having the 2 years for experience in Health Region.
Scheme to submit an application: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) had mentioned to make the use of the official authorized website. At the linkage application that is to be compiled will be available and print out of the application must be retained for the future usage.
Important Date: 28th Jan 2015 to 11th Feb 2015: Dates provided under which applicants are to submit the application.
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) had provided the link below to obtain the official advertisement:
- To have the application compiled online the reference link to be followed is provided as below: