National Rural Health Mission is also known by its short name NRHM. Now we are here to talk about the Hayrana NRHM. The NRHM Haryana comes under the State Health & Family Welfare Society (Haryana). The NRHM regularly issue recruitment notification for the recruitment of following staff as per the procedure mentioned in the notification itself. The following information is very important for the candidates to read to know their eligibility criteria for the every post. The official website of NRHM is also available and i.e. www.nrhmharyana.org, where the applicants find more information about latest recruitment project in the organization along with other information like announcement, news, latest projects, members, area and jurisdiction. We also list here all the latest vacancies which are open in the NRHM Haryana. Now the latest vacancies are open in which further divided into various positions.
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Haryana Recruitment 2014 for the 210 posts of NBSU and Foetal cum Neonatal Staff Nurse: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM), Haryana is a very reputed authorization which understanding its responsibilities is taking the steps towards the welfare of the nation. The plots and schemes are being prepared for the 210 posts of NBSU and Foetal cum Neonatal Staff Nurse and under the announced posts the detail needed given in the official notification. The link of official notification is given below.
Educational Criterion Set: The scholastic association under the aptitude of the applicants is being demanded to be B.Sc. nursing, general nursing cum mid wifery and experience is also required from the applicants in the respective field and working area.
Selection Method: To get the appropriate and efficient applicants in the National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) the criterion as adopted to make the selection of the applicants is the written examination, screening test, computer test and the terminating step will be the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: A direct interview session is the process which is being structured and layout by the National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) to make the count of the applicants and to sort their registration.
- Date of interview as mentioned for the Panchkula District is 2nd July 2014.
- Date of interview for the remaining of the districts is 24th June 2014.
The official advertisement is readily accessible at the linkage provided as below:
To obtain the application form to be filled the connection mandatory is being provided as below:
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Haryana Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Computer Assistant: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM), Haryana for the 3 posts of Computer Assistant had provided the required detail and had invited the applications. The age perimeter for the post is thoroughly being stated to be not more than 55 years and applicants are required to be either graduate, 10+2 passed or are having the required diploma in the office management or computer applications. Applicants having the eligibility for the post must send the applications by the date of 27th June 2014. The linkage to obtain the necessary information is to access underneath:
Age Criteria: The age limit as prescribed in the notification for the posts of NRHM Haryana should be between 22 to 40 years as on 1st Oct, 2013.
Minimum Education Qualification: The candidates should have graduation in Medicine and Surgery at least. One thing which candidates should note that it should be registered with Haryana or Punjab Medical Council.
Final Selection of the Candidates: The written test and interview will be held for the final selection of the candidates.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply by sending their application form to the official address of NRHM Haryana up to 31st March, 2014.
Dates to be Remembered: 31st March, 2014 is the last date to receive application form.
References: Download Recruitment Official Notification
NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Consultant, State Coordinator and Dist Social Worker
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Haryana being responsible towards the society and to make the fulfillment of the these it is essential to make the recruitment of the applicants and under the current announcement applications are being invited for the posts that are as below on 8 seats.
- Consultant – 5
- State Coordinator – 1
- Dist Social Worker – 2
Points need to consider are as below:
Age limit: For the post of the consultant and DSW age of the applicants must be 40 years and for the post of the state coordinator the age that is required to possess by the applicants is the 60 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Consultant: Applicants are constrained to be Graduate in the science subjects that are basically related with the health care.
- State Coordinator & Dist Social Worker: Applicants must have the aptitude in the master’s degree in the social science, rural development or in the relevant subject with the experience in the field.
Scheme to submit an application: Performa of the application had been made available by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and this thoroughly filled application must be send along with all the certificates.
Important Date: Last date by which National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) will accept the applications is the 18th Dec 2013 up to the time 4:00 pm.
Important Link: To have the complete detail along with the format of the application link is as below:
NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2013 for the post of Manager, Early Interventionist
- Manager – District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC): 3 Posts
- Early Interventionist: 3 Posts
Eligibility conditions are as below:
Age limit: Authority had put limit of the upper age only and that limit in age is up to the 40 years.
1. Manager – District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC): To be qualified for the post applicants must have passed the MBBS, BAMS, BDS, BPT, BOT with the MPH, MBI, MDRA, MHA and also the experience in the field for which the potential is commencing.
2. Early Interventionist: Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in the disability studies (Early Intervention) is required to have in the aptitude of the applicants with the due experience.
Selection Procedure: Potential generation will be recruited by the means of the interview procedure and the testimonials will also be get verified.
Method to Apply: Procedure of the registration is scheduled be on the same day of the interview. Applicants attend the walk in interview session with the all the essential documents.
Important Date: For the post of Manager interview is on the date: 29th August 2013
- For the post of Early Interventionist interview is on the date: 30th August 2013
Important Link: To get connect with the official linkage click on the link below:
To get the application form given below is the link:
National Rural Health Mission (NHRM), Haryana Recruitment 2013 for the Various Vacancies: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM), Haryana had always registered their active participation in the mission of the welfare and for the purpose of the healthy region which is also reflected from their name. NHRM is a leading authority working for the noble grounds. It is also really full of zip to provide the potential generation with the recruitment in the field under their authorization. So under the motion authority had announced the recruitment for the Various Vacancies which are as below:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer cum Coordinator HMIS /MCTS M&E Officer /Coordinator: 4 Posts
- State Data Manager: 1 Post
- Statistician: 1 Post
- Data base Administration: 1 Post
The indispensable necessities related with the eligibility of the candidates are as mentioned to be below:
Age Limit: For all the posts the age of the candidates is mandatory to be posses is below 40 years.
NHRM Haryana Recruitment 2013 Educational qualification:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer cum Coordinator HMIS /MCTS M&E Officer /Coordinator & Statistician: Candidates are being informed to possess the minimum qualification for both the posts which are as mentioned to be below:
Applicants should have done the regular Post Graduate Degree with at least second division which is required in the traits of Public Health, Statistics, Population Science, Economics and Mathematics. Also along with the mentioned qualification should posses the Advance degree or Diploma course in Computer Application from commenced from the recognized University or the institution with the minimum aggregate of 55% marks. In addition to it essential 3 years experience is also required to be under the possession of the candidates.
State Data Manager & Data base Administration: Candidates under the concerned post would be considered to be eligible only if the candidates had commenced their qualification on the Regular basis in the B.E., B. Tech., M. Tech. in the Computer Science, lT, Electronics & Communication in which is required 1st Division is the essential qualification being demanded Or candidates should have possessed the M.Sc. in the Comp. Sc. or lT only in 1st Div. or another qualification as published by the authority with 3 years experience in the field.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates is set on the performance in the written as well as in the performance of the candidates in the interview scheduled for the applicants cleared by the written test.
Method to Apply: Candidates will be required to download the application form from the official website of the authority and after accompanying it with the testimonials will move for the interview with the authority on the address as mentioned in the recruitment notification. Performa needed to be fill is as mentioned below:
Important date: The following dates are very important who are going to apply for NRHM Recruitment 2013.
- 23rd July 2013: Date of interview for post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- 24th July 2013: Date of interview for post of State Data Manager
- 27th July 2013: Date of interview for post of Statistician
- 26th July 2013: Date of interview for post of Data base Administration
Important link: For the information required from the notification as issued by the authority is as mentioned below:
The following NRHM Haryana jobs has expires. So don’t consider the following jobs. It is only for the record of the candidates.
NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2013 – 06 Vacancies [Last Date: 4th Feb, 2013]
Total Posts: National Rurel Health Mission (NRHM) is disclosing a chance to choose Four to Six (4-6) informed and disciplined career seekers having Indian citizenship as the position of Child Health Consultant.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates must possess the diploma in the area of hospital administration/ public health “OR” Post graduation degree with Medical graduate and completed minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. Candidates are advised to see an original notification which is set under the title of reference in advertisement/notification link.
How to Apply: The desired applicants can attend the personal interview along with an application form (given below in the end of advertisement “OR” downloadable from the website, i.e. www.nrhmharyana.org,) original certificates in concern of age, experience (if any), education record and reserved caste proof and two recent passport size photograph at the office premises of NRHM.
Selection Procedure for NRHM Recruitment: Candidates will be liable to attend the personal interview for selection.
Dates to be remembered: Candidates can attend the personal interview on 4th Feb, 2013 from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- The appointment is purely based on contract.
- Candidates who have relevant experience will be preferable.
- Candidates are liable to attach one passport size photograph on the application form.
- Please fill the application form in English language.
Official Website: www.nrhmharyana.org
NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2013 – 130 Vacancies [Last date : 10th Dec, 2013]
Name and Number of Vacancies: There are total 130 vacancies open in NRHM Haryana.
Important Dates: The last date to submit application form is 10th Dec, 2012.
Age limit, qualification and experience: The eligibility criteria along with age limitation, academic qualification and experience for each of the post is given below.
- For the post of ASHA Program Manager: The candidates must have master degree/post graduate degree in social work or rural development or in sociology or public administration. The experience for this post is also required for 5 years in community process management or related field works. The age should not be more than 55 years of age.
- For the post of ASHA Training & Monitoring Coordinators: The candidates must possess the degree of graduation in relevant field and experience of 3 years in related activities or 2 year in health sector. The candidate’s age should be below 55 years.
- For the post of State Data Assistant: Graduation degree is must in computer science or in computer application. The experience is also required for minimum of 2 years. The age should be between 18 to 55 years.
- For the post of District ASHA Coordinators/Community Mobilizers: The post-graduation/master degree in relevant field is required to apply for this post along with 2 years of experience in related work. The age of the candidates must below 55 years.
- For the post of Block ASHA Coordinators/Community Mobilizers: The graduation degree in relevant discipline i.e. Rural development/Psychology/Sociology is sufficient to apply for the post along with 1 year experience. The age factor is same as or above post i.e. 55 years of age is a maximum criterion.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be called for interview after selection and scrutinized of certification, documents and other related information.
Application form: The candidates can find the application format along with the advertisement. The application form should be on A-4 sized paper. All columns should be filed by the candidates themselves. After filing the application form attached all the required documents and submits it to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
References for NRHM Haryana Recruitment: The candidates must download the advertisement and read at least one time before submitting application form.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!