NHRM Assam Recruitment 2014 for the 24 various posts: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM), Assam is a very reliable and accountable supremacy that had been proclaiming the placement sessions on the random basis. The announcement which is recently passable and notified is for the 24 various posts and the element concerning is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The necessary information that is in concern to the age and educational qualification is mentioned to obtain via the official advertisement that is being provided by the National Rural Health Mission (NHRM), Assam.
Scheme to submit an application: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM), Assam had announced the direct interview session at which applicants are required to make the presence with all the necessary certificates and documents.
- 25th August 2014: Date of interview for the post numbered as 1, 2, 3, 7 and 10.
- 26th August 2014: Date of interview for post 4 to 6.
- 27th August 2014: date of interview for post 8, 9, 11.
References: Link that is desirable is being mentioned to be as below:
NRHM Assam Recruitment 2014 for the post of Epidemiologist and Microbiologist: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam is very pleased to invite the applications under the 8 seats that are found to be untenanted. The detail of the posts is as mentioned to be below with the allotment of the seats:
- Epidemiologist: 06 at State & District level
- Microbiologist: 02 Posts at Districts Public Health Laboratory
Age limit: The possession of the maturity in the aptitude regarding the age is set to be below 40 years as structured by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Epidemiologist: MBBS with the post graduation or diploma in the Preventive and Social Medicine, Public Health or Epidemiology such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE is the requisite from the applicants regarding the scholastic need,
- Microbiologist: Educational qualification is set to be MBBS degree with the PG degree or diploma needed in the microbiology.
Selection Method: The performance of the applicants in the interview session is the method associated and decided by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam.
Scheme to submit an application: As decided by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) registration method interlinked is to send the application along with the necessary documents and credentials.
Important Date: 10th March 2014 is the terminating date to obtain the applications by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam.
- To make the interlink with the official notification the connection which is being required by the applicants is as below:
- Officially scribed application form needed to obtain from the connection below:
NRHM Assam Recruitment 2014 for the post of MBBS Doctor: Applications reception is being initiated by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam. This reception of the applications is desirable for the post of MBBS Doctor that had the following conditions associated.
Educational Criterion Set: Every post is being associated with the certain responsibilities to be bear and to perform them with the full prospective. The educational qualification scheduled by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam is MBBS. The desirable qualification from the applicants is that they had completed the rotating internship from the medical colleges of Assam.
Scheme to submit an application: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam had requested on the part of the applicants to first make the calculation of the eligibility. Found to be the adequate for the post applicants make the use of the pre-arranged format of the application. Every column must be completely filled. Thoroughly filled application had to be send along with all the required certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 20th Feb 2014 is the closing date to send the applications by the applicants at the office premises of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam. Applications reaching the administrative center after the date will not be considered by the NHRM.
- Official advertisement that need to get acknowledged by the applicants is comprehensively mentioned to be below:
- To get the application layout that needed to fill could be get at the link below:
National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) Assam Recruitment 2013-2014 for the 7 posts of Statistician, Data Processing Assistant and DEO: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) Assam under the health & family welfare department, Chandigarh had announced to make the placement of the applicants for the year 2013 for the 7 posts of Statistician, Data Processing Assistant and DEO that are on the contract basis and these post are as below:
- Statistician for Training Cell – 1
- Data Processing Assistant – 1
- Administrative Assistant cum DEO – 1
- Data Entry Operator – 4
Age limit: Age of the applicants for the post must be up to the 60 years that wished to qualify for the post.
Educational Criterion Set: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) had set the certain measurements for all the posts under the academics for which the detail is as below:
- Statistician: Requirement that is being integrated with the educational possession is the M.Sc. Statistics and with this one year diploma in the computer applications.
- Data Processing Assistant: Graduation with the subjects Math, Statistics or Economics with PGDCA is the most required possession that is required from the applicants.
- Administrative Assistant & Data Entry Operator: The aptitude that is required from the applicants is the graduation along with the 1 year diploma in the computer applications under both the posts.
Selection Method: National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) is very precise in making the selection of the applicants that are totally appropriate and for the posts mentioned above the criterion is to get a start with the practical test and afterwards with the interview for which the dates will be thoroughly available at the official website.
Scheme to submit an application: Application format is being duly formatted by the National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) for the applicants that are eligible in terms of the dimensions that are mentioned above and have the aptitude to work under the mission. This application must be attached with all the required documents that are self attested.
- Closing date by which the submission of the application must be completed is 4th Dec 2013 to the date 10th Dec 2013.
- Last date by which the print out of the online application must be dispatched by the applicants is 11th Dec 2013.
- List of the eligible applicants will be displayed by the National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) along with the detail of the venue and other details are 17th Dec 2013.
- For the official advertisement the required link that could enable the applicants to get related with the official advertisement is as below:
- To make the compliance of the application online the web portal that is required is as below: