NBRC Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Research Associate and other posts: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) had mentioned that the applications are being provided to invite from the applicants for the 6 posts of Research Associate and other posts. The detail which is demanding under the post is thoroughly provided to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Technologist: The minimum qualification that is necessary from the applicants is mentioned as master’s degree or PHD degree as in the field which is associated to the work area.
- Junior Resident: The eligibility of the applicants regarding the education is thoroughly mentioned as MBBS and with this 2 years of experience is also desirable from the applicants. The age which is elementary from the applicants is mentioned to be as 35 years.
- Research Associate – I: It is being required from the applicants that educational qualification which is needed is the PHD which is needed in the subject associated. Age of the applicants is mentioned to be as 40 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee structure which is associated with the applicants and that is thoroughly non refundable is mentioned to be as Rs. 100 for the general and Rs. 50 for the reserve category candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed that the application which is under the format prescribed must be used so that the registration process is completed. Applicants must also send all the desirable certificates along with the application.
Important Date: 24th Oct 2014: Closing date which is provided for the receipt of the applications.
References: The linkage mentioned below by the National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is necessary to obtain the official notification:
NBRC Recruitment 2014 for the 1 post of Resident Medical Officer: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) had made the announcement to invite the applications. This opportunity is being mentioned under the section and panel of Resident Medical Officer for which only 1 seat is vacated. Applicants need having the age of 40 years as on the last date of receiving applications and education as desirable from the applicants is the MBBS degree and must have the valid MCI registration. Selection of the applicants is to consider time span of 1 year. Applicants that are eligible are requested to make the final dispatch by the date of 8th August 2014.
To satisfy the other queries the connection needed is as below:
NBRC Recruitment 2014 for the 8 posts of Associate, Assistant Professor and other posts: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) for the 8 posts of Associate, Assistant Professor and other posts with the teaching and non teaching department had invited the applications. The detail which is being associated with the eligibility are being summed up as below:
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor (MEG Project): 01 Post
- Nursing Orderly (MEG Project): 02 Posts
- Technician (MEG Project): 02 Posts
- Nurse (MEG Project): 03 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: To get the association with the necessary detail which is being favoring for the age and educational qualification must be assorted from the official notification which is being provided by et National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Fees Schedule: The registration fee is must to pay by the applicants. Under the mentioned post applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 100 which is for the general category applicants and OBC applicants will make the payment of Rs. 50. This payment will be acceptable via the demand draft (DD) in the favor of director, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) and this is being payable at Gurgaon, Manesar. It is being stated that applicants under the category SC and TS are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Method: The performance of the applicants is being appreciable under the session of interview which will proceed under the supremacy of the expert panel.
Scheme to submit an application: For the sole convenience of the applicants both offline and online modes of registration are being favorable. Under the offline mode applicants use the prescribed application form and having filled it must send it to address as mentioned. Applicants following the online mode of registration make the registration online and the printed copy is required to be sending with necessary documents.
- Last date to submit the application form online is 30th June 2014.
- Terminating date to submit the hard copy of the application is 17th July 2014.
- Applicants use the link below to make the association with the recruitment notification: