Minimum Eligibility Standards: Candidates should have passed senior secondary examination in the Science with two (02) years diploma in the discipline of Pharmacy and registration under State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India “OR” BSC Nursing “OR” Three (03) years course in Midwifery/ General Nursing with registration as Mid-wife/Nurse and attained maximum of thirty five (35) “OR” forty (40) years of age as per desired post reckoned from 31st March, 2013. We are giving direction to applicants for the visit in an official notice defined ahead under the title of reference to understand more about Northern Railway recruitment 2013.
- Candidates are advised to send their duly completed application in earlier from 6th May, 2013. After this time, application will not be considerable.
- The time and date of personal interview is 18th May, 2013 from 10.00 A.M.
Mode of Submitting Form: Interested candidates can send their duly completed application as per prescribed format given in the end of official advertisement under the head of reference to the divisional Personnel Officer, Northern Railway, Moradabad.
Selection Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2013: In advance to attend the last stage of recruitment i.e. personal interview, candidates will be short listed as per basis of their earlier education career performance.
- At the time of personal interview, all original minimum eligibility certificates are required for the purpose of verification.
- The above discussed appointment is purely of temporary up to 30th June, 2013.
- Only those candidates will take the benefit of relaxation those have valid proof of reserved caste.
- Applicants may be arranged to stay for more than one day if it is so required.
Reference for Northern Railway Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2013: Please see the following information to know open vacancies in Northern Railway.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2013 – 4 Vacancies – [Last Date: 7th Jan, 2013]
Northern Railway again is going recruit Group ‘D’ staff. There are only 4 vacancies are open to fill up in various locations.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 33 years.
- The candidates must have SSC certificate to qualify for this post.
- The fee is Rs. 40 in the change of demand draft.
- The candidates will be selection by written test and interview.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and send it to the address mentioned above.
- The last date to submit application form is 7th Jan, 2013.
The links of advertisement is here.
The following vacancies are closed.
Northern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, New Delhi has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts of traffic porter, points man, hospital attendant and others in various department of operating, civil engg., mechanical, medical and stores. The advertisement link for the recruitment is mention below under references. You can also visit the website of Northern Railway http://www.rrcnr.org/. The only candidates who have passed 10th or ITI can apply. If have not passed yet means if candidates are waiting of results, they are not eligible for the posts. More information can be found for qualification under the heading of qualification, age and experience.
The candidates are advised, they should read the complete post of Northern Railway Recruitment 2013 and advertisement at least one time to know the rules and regulation related thereto. We welcome your comment, if you have any doubt about the recruitment process.
Don’t be disappointed if you are not eligible for this post, we have listed various government jobs, bank jobs and railway jobs which are open now. Please don’t forget to subscribe your email id and like our Facebook fan page to get government jobs alert.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!