Welcome to the page of NHPC Recruitment 2013. The candidates who wants to make career as an engineers in NHPC and for other positions should bookmark this page. We list here all the updates by the company.
National Hydro electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2013 for the post of Trainee Engineer: National Hydro electrical Power Corporation (NHPC) is the institute that is expanding its roots deeply in the concerned field where it had promised to nation to provide with the hydro electricity. Recruitment procedure is also followed by the authority with full dedication so that the efficient applicants could be selected and under the eligibility conditions authority had the following posts vacant in their authorization are as below under the post of Trainee Engineer.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil)
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical)
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)
NHPC Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements: The candidates should read the following information to apply for the posts of engineers in NHPC.
Educational Qualification: Educational criterion is set to be same for all the posts and that is set to be the Bachelor’s Degree that must be in the traits of the Engineering, Technology, B.Sc. (Engineering) or the Degree that must be in the Civil Engineering and must be passed by the applicants with minimum aggregate to be 60% marks.
Selection Procedure: Selection procedure of the applicants is interrelated with the test of GATE that is most important for the applicants to pass and the further steps of the selection procedures will be notified by the authority by the time so applicants must follow the official website of the authority regularly.
Method to Apply: Applicants that had fortuned to qualify the GATE test and are also eligible for the post as above mentioned criterions apply for the post on the official website of the authority and print out of the application must be taken by the authority and with the attachment of all the necessary document must be sent to the concerned authority.
Important Date: Date that are important regarding applying for the GATE test:
- Online application for the test GATE that must be filled by the date starts from: 2nd Sep 2013.
- Last date for the submission of the application for the GATE test: 3rd Oct 2013.
- Last date till which the applications are to be reach the authority: 10th Oct 2013.
- Date for the test of GATE: 1st Feb 2014 to 2nd March 2014.
- Date to announce the results: 28th March 2014.
Dates regarding applying for the post under the NHPC:
- Procedure of the online submission to start for the respective posts is 7th Jan 2014.
- Last date by which the applications must be submitted online is 21st Jan 2014.
- Last date by which all the essential credentials and print out of the application should reach is 5th Feb 2014.
Important Links for NHPC Recruitment 2013: Link that is essential for the applicants to get the complete details of the guidelines notified by the authority is as following: