Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam is ready to appoint big staff (764 Vacancies) of Tradesman (Skilled). These vacancies come under Group ‘C’ which is also called Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Industrial). We have given a complete detail of the allocation of vacancies through image given below. The most vacancies are of Engine fitter and electrical fitter. The eligibility criteria for each post have mentioned in the detail advertisement. The candidates who are eligible for any post must apply before 15th May, 2013. The procedure to submit an application form is purely online. The Naval Dockyard clearly spoken of that no offline application would be accepted. The page is exclusively for all the NDV Recruitment 2013 projects. So, we advised to the candidates that bookmark this page and subscriber your email ID to get latest updates on NDV like recruitment news, results dates, admit card and call letters etc.
Number of vacancies & Distribution of Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria with respect of age, qualification and experience as mentioned in the notification is given below. The candidates are advised that read the eligibility conditions carefully before apply for NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM Recruitment 2013 project.
- Qualification: The candidates should have passed 10th or 12th. The minimum qualification set by the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam is 10th only. The English knowledge is also required to be qualified for these vacancies. The candidates should have also completed the training of apprenticeship in the trade ‘OR’ The candidates should have completed two-year services in Army, Air Force and Navy in the concerned department/branch.
- Age Limitation: The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years. The relaxation in the age of upper limit for the candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PHC/EXs/ category will also be application as per the reservation rules fixed by the Government.
Mode of Selection: As you can see there are lots of positions open. So the candidates should go through the written test according to the post nature you have applied for. The syllabus will be based upon the trade.
Way to Apply Online: The eligible candidates must apply online only thought the online application form via NDV official website.
- Ready with your email ID, Scan photograph and signature according to the instructions.
- Please keep in mind that the website would be accessed only from 9:00A.M. to 5:00P.M.
- Fill the application forms and check it before submitting.
- Submit application form and download the registration slip
- Send one copy to the address of NAVAL DOCKYARD, VISAKHAPATNAM
- The NDV has all the rights to reject any application without giving any reason to anyone.
- Try to submit the application form before the last date.
- Please note it down no choice of the examination center will be on hand. Only Visakhapatnam examination center will be available for all the posts and candidates.
- Check your eligibility properly like age limitation, minimum qualification and training before going to submit the application form.
- Read the complete advertisement before filing up the online application form.
Important Dates: The registration will start from 1st May, 2013 and goes up to 15th May, 2013.
References: Download the advertisement and detail instructions