NMDC Recruitment 2015 for the 16 posts of Junior Officer: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) had the announcement publicized, and this admirable detail will make the connection of applicants with supremacy. The detail having announced is for the 16 posts of Junior Officer for the different departments and the worthy feature is beneath:
- Junior Officer (Civil) (Trainee)/Junior Officer (Civil): 13 Vacancies
- Junior Officer (Geology)/ Junior Officer (Geology) (Trainee): 03 Vacancies
Age Requirement: The age obligation for the applicants till the day 30th May 2015 requires as 35 years. The maturity of the applicants under the category reserve is to relax by five years (SC, ST) and three years (OBC – NonCreamy Layer).
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Officer (Civil)/ Junior Officer (Civil) (Trainee): Applicants for the post requires having the qualification three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Officer (Geology)/ Junior Officer (Geology) (Trainee): The need for education getting associated with the applicants for the post is M.Sc., M. Tech or M.Sc. (Tech.) in the subject geology.
Registration Fee: The fee required to pay for registration is Rs. 100 and payment need in the form of Crossed Demand Draft. The DD must draw in favor of JT. G.M. (Finance), BIOM, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul payable at State Bank of India, Kirandul. No fee to pay for the candidates with the community SC and ST.
Selection Method: To make the choice of the applicants a written test and interview gets arranged.
The Method of Registration: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) had provided to scribe all the detail on the plain paper in the shape application. This application requires sending with the testimonials and making sure to scribe the name of the post on the envelope.
Significant Date: 30th May 2015: The final date associated to make the dispatch of applications.
References: The link mentioned underneath by the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is valuable for the applicants to get the recruitment advertisement:
NMDC Recruitment 2015 for the 138 posts of Assistant Trainee (Closed): National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) had provided with the details of the recruitment. The recruitment to be made is mentioned for the 138 posts of Assistant Trainee. The detail under the posts is provided beneath:
- Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical) Trainee: 114 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Electrical) Trainee: 24 Posts
Age limit: The requirement of the age which is mentioned for the applicants is provided as 30 years and this need of age is elementary to have get by the date of 12th May 2015.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical) Trainee: The education which is related with the applicants is the ITI certificate and it is required to be in the trades of the Welder, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Sheet Making, Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic.
- Maintenance Assistant (Electrical) Trainee: Applicants are mentioned with the educational qualification to be ITI certificate in the Electrical Trade.
Fees Schedule: Application fee which is required to pay by the applicants is mentioned as Rs. 50. This fee must be pay by the demand draft. National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) had mentioned the exemption of fee for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) applicants.
Selection Method: Applicants will be invited for the written test, trade test and interview so that the complete eligibility for the applicants can be made and applicants are being allotted with the desirable seats.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are to apply for the process with the suitable process of registration. Applicants as mentioned will scribe the detail on the plain paper and will send to the address as mentioned by the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC). This application must be attached with the require certificates and documents before making the desirable dispatch.
Important Date: 12th May 2015: Concluding date which is mentioned for the final entertaining of the applications.
References: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) had mentioned the web portal below to get the official advertisement: