Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Results 2013 for Combined Service Examination 2012: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) had published the result of the written examination held for the Combined Service Examination 2012 for the various posts. The final result list is being made by the authority for the candidate who had cleared the respective test. The selected candidates are being further informed for the viva voce session. The date from which the Viva Voce session will commence is from 15th July 2013 onwards. Out of the concerned post the date regarding the interview and the Physical Fitness will be soon made in knowledge of the candidates through the SMS and also will be available at the official website of the commission as mentioned below:
The list of the candidates is available at the below described linkage:
Call letters are being sent to the selected candidates by the post. Those who will not receive the call letter by the date 11th July 2013 are being informed to contact at the commissions office from the 11th July onwards.
Result Announcement by Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) for the posts of NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Service Examination 2013: Result is being announced by the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) for the various posts as the Service Commissions Notification published on the date 21st March 2013. The posts for which the notification was being published were NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services. NPSC had conducted the written examination on the date 22nd April 2013 for the above mentioned posts. The commission had now prepared their final result for the written examination and had announced the dates for the next step i.e. interview session for the posts above-mentioned. The session announced for the interview is set by NPSC from the date 24th April 2013 to the date 22nd May 2013. A session of viva-voce is being set up by the commission. The final list is prepared by the commission according to the dates at which the selected candidate is to present themselves before the commission for the viva-voce session. Candidates can see their results by clicking on the link given below. Here the candidates could see the final candidates roll numbers along the dates scheduled.
Result Announcement by Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) for the posts of NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Service (Main) Examination 2012
Result announced had been made by the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) for the various posts as the Service Commissions Advertisement no. NPSC-2/2012 on date 5th July 2012. The posts for which the notification was being published were NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services. NPSC had conducted the written (Main) examination on the dates 14th Dec. 2012 and on the date 15th Dec. 2012 for the above mentioned posts. Now the commission is feeling an immense pleasure in announcing the result for all the posts. Every possible caution has been taken in making the result So that not even a single individual is not being left over by the commission. The interview will commence from the date 24th April 2013 to the date 22nd May 2012. Candidates can see their result at the link mentioned below where roll numbers are being arranged in an ascending order to avoid any kind of confusion.
Some Important Points to be noticed by the selected candidates:
- Interview letters will not be send to the candidates separately they are to get their interview letter when they submit a set of documents containing in it.
- Proof for their age which may also be the matriculation certificate
- All the certificates of educational qualification till date.
- Any documentation regarding caste or if suffering from any kind of disability
- There is a clash of the interview dates of the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) and (preliminary) examination 2013 to be conducted by the UPSC on the dates 20th May 2013 to 22nd May 2013. So those candidates whose interview dates falls on these dates can request the commission to change their interview date.
- In spite of these certificates the candidate is required to submit all their required particulars on the format or the Performa available on commission’s website.