MSRTC Recruitment 2014 for the 5930 posts of Driver, Assistant and other posts: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) had announced the posts on the large scale. 2014 for the 5930 posts of Driver, Assistant and other posts
Age limit: Posts that had been numbered as 1 and 2 could be applied on having the age to be 18 years to 45 years and for the remaining posts age need to be 24 years to 35 years as on the date 27th Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Head Art (junior)
- Art ‘A’ (junior): Applicants must have the qualification to be ITI in the NCTVT for both the posts.
- Assistant (junior): Requisite from the applicants is the ITI along with being qualified under the NCTVT.
- Driver: For the announced post academic requirement is 10th class passed and knowledge of Marathi language is elementary. Applicants must also have the valid driving license.
Fees Schedule: complete fee agenda as scheduled following the category of the applicants must get from the official website of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC).
Selection Method: Act of presentation commenced by the applicants in the written test followed by the driving test will be the mode of the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that are thoroughly eligible for the post must apply for the post at the official website of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC).
- Dates between which applicants can apply for the post online are 21st Jan 2014 to the date 15th Feb 2014.
- To make the submission of the fee dates are schedule to be 29th Jan 2014 to the date 18th Feb 2014.
- Date of the written examination is 9th March 2014 / 23rd March 2014.
- Official advertisement must be accessed by the applicants at the link that is being mentioned to be below:
- Online application and other mandatory detail could be got at the web portal below:
MSRTC Recruitment 2014 for the 119 various vacancies: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) is under the supremacy of the state government that was formed under the RTC act 1950. Applications had been invited by the corporation for the 119 various vacancies whose detail is as below:
Age limit, Educational Criterion Set and Fees Schedule: Complete detail associated with the age, educational qualification and fee needs to get from the official notification by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) as every post had the specific detail associated.
Selection Method: Assortment of the applicants by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) is to proceed by the written examination and interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must apply for the posts online at the official website of the corporation.
Important Date: Important dates required to remember by the applicants set by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) are as below:
- Date from which the process of the registration will get start is 27th Jan 2014.
- Closing date till which the registration must be completed is 15th Feb 2014.
- Initial date to make the payment of the fee in the SBI is 29th Jan 2014.
- Terminating date for making the payment of the fee is 18th Feb 2014.
- Date of the written examination is scheduled to be 9th March 2014.
- Date at which the result of the written examination will be published is in the 4th Week of the March or 1st Week of April 2014.
- Date for the interview is in the 4th Week of April 2014.
- Result will be declared in the 1st Week of May 2014.
- Appointment of the applicants will be made in the last week of the May 2014.
- Official advertisement is available at the web portal that is being mentioned to be below:
- To make the submission of the applications online and to get the other details link is as below:
MSRTC is short name of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation. MSRTC announced the recruitment project for Clerks, Drivers, Conductors and Assistant. The detail advertisement for the recruitment is given below. The following information is to know your eligiblity criteria like age limit, number of vacancies, qualification along with instructions, application procedures, online application form, selection procedure and important links. If you are eligible for the “MSRTC Recruitment 2012 Project” then apply before 5th Sept, 2012. Please see our opening bank jobs section or all Government opening jobs section, we daily update it twice in a day.
No. of Vacancies: 19789 (Clerk, Conductor, Driver, Assistant)
The eligibility criteria like age limit and qualification is given below. Candidates please ensure that you must fullfill following eligibility which has given below otherwise MSRTC can disqualify to your application.
- Candidates must know the language of Marathi
- Candidates must have identity proof like as driving license
- Candidates should have ITI certificate for apply this post
- Age of candidates between 24 to 35years can apply
- Candidates who belongs with general category will deposit Rs.300 as fees
- Candidates who belongs with reserved category will deposit Rs.150 as fees
Application process is very simple and easy. The candidates can apply only online. To apply go to www.msrtc.mkcl.org.
Dates to be Remembered
- Starting date to apply online application is 7th Aug, 2012
- Staring date to deposit fee is 7th Aug, 2012
- Last date to apply online application is 5th Sept, 2012
- Last date to deposit fee is 7th Sept, 2012
These following instructions are helpful for candidate. So read it carefully.
- Candidates should fill application form 4 or 5 days before last date to avoid any errors
- Always remembered last date otherwise you should miss this opportunity
- Candidates should fill application with correct information otherwise MSRTC can disqualified at the time of interview
- Identity proof at the time of interview is also necessary
To know the complete information about “MSRTC Recruitment 2012” like pay scale, fee detail, rules, regulations, employment restrictions and rights and other detail go the following references.
Don’t be disappointed if you are not eligible for the post. There are lots of government jobs opening, please see our opening bank jobs section or all Government opening jobs section, we daily update it twice in a day.