MSRTC Employment 2015 for the 218 posts of Artisan and Assistant: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) had provided the process that announces to make the enrollment of the candidates. The published scheme is for the 218 posts of Artisan and Assistant for which the detail to follow underside:
- Artisan (Junior): 30 posts
- Assistant (Junior): 188 posts
Age Perimeter: The age announced by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) that is to make the candidates qualify for the position is the 18 years to 45 years. The date announced for the reckoning of the eligibility is the 16th July 2015. The relaxation in the age is also worth following for the candidates that belong to a community of the reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification: The qualification to associate to have proper justice with the announced posts is the ITI certificate with the NCTVT certificate. The experience of 7 years is also desirable from the candidates that need to be in the concerning field.
Fees Schedule: The fee announced to pay to get registered the Rs. 300 for Open and Rs. 150 for the reserved category. MSRTC had mentioned paying the additional bank charges also for the entire community candidates.
Selection Scheme: The selection to make for the post is to complete with the written test or the professional test.
Registration Process: The detail published by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) make available the detail of the registration with the official website. The application is to receive only via the stipulated process.
- 10th June 2015 to 10th July 2015: The final date provided for the online registration.
- 12th June 2015 to 14th July 2015: The concerning dates for the payment of the fee.
- 16th July 2015: The final date-worthy to complete the rest of the details in the online application.
- The link to concern the applicants with the notification that is worthy got mentioned by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) underside:
- The compliance of the application online must make at the link mentioned underside:
MSRTC Recruitment 2015 for the 7630 posts of Driver (Closed)
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) had mentioned the progression of the placement so that the recruitment by the applicants could be made for the 7630 posts of Driver. Detail of the regions under the posts is provided as below:
Age limit: The by the applicants on the date of 24th March 2015 is mentioned to be as 24 years to 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification and the maturity which is demanded under the post is the 10th class passed with the valid driving license. Applicants need also to have the experience of 3 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee that is vital to recompense is mentioned to be as Rs. 300 for the open category applicants and Rs. 150 which is mentioned to pay for the applicants that are under the category reserved.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being provided by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) that the application for the registration must be submitted at the official website. This complete application is required to compile completely and then required to retain in the printed form.
- 16th Feb 2015 to 18th March 2015: Dates which are being provided to make the online registration.
- 20th March 2015: Last date which is provided so as to make the payment of the fee.
- 24th March 2015: Closing date of reception for candidates that have deposited the fee.
- 25th March 2015 to 27th March 2015: Dates under which applicants are to make the necessary corrections if required.
- The link which is being mentioned to get obtained with the official advertisement is provided as beneath:
- To apply for the post online and to get the other necessary details the link is provided as underneath: