Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society Recruitment 2013 for the post of Deputy Director, Counselor and Lab Technician: Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society is a very reputed institute that is providing their helping hands for the noble cause i.e. to serve of the AIDS infected persons and for expanding their plans and for getting the new talented generation requirement is for the post of Deputy Director, Counselor and Lab Technician and allotment of seats is as below:
- Deputy Director – (Integrated Counseling & Testing Centre) – 1
- Deputy Director (M&E and Surveillance) – 1
- Counselor – (ART, ICTC, Blood Bank, STI ) – 33
- Lab Technicians:(ICTC, Blood Bank) – 33
Note Worthy Points Regarding MSACS Recruitment 2013
Age limit: Age that is required for the post of Deputy Director is 62 years and for the rest of the posts age of the applicants must be 35 years.
- Deputy Director (Integrated Counseling): Qualification that had the relation with the post is re MBBS with MPH, MBA or MHA. Most desirable requirement is the MD in PSM with experience in Public Health or in other national programs for 5 years.
- Deputy Director: PG Degree or the Diploma is required in the Community Medicine, PSM or Public Health with the experience that is required to for 5 years.
- Counselor: Requisite from the applicants is the master’s degree in the social work that is preferably required to be in Medical or psychiatrics social work with due experience.
- Lab Technicians: Applicant either be science graduate or have possession of the DMLT and experience is the required demand.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants is the most responsible job to perform and for the current posts announced the method is chosen to be the written test and the personal interview. Applications that will be received by the society will be the source to make a list of the short listed applicants and only those applicants will be called for the further recruitment procedures.
Method to Apply: Applicants will send their application for the registration on the A4 sheet on which all the details are being duly mentioned and along with the bio data and testimonials it must be send to the office premises of the MSACS.
Important Date: 10th Oct 2013 is the terminating date for accepting the applications by the time 5:00 pm and applications that will reach the door step after the due date and time will not be accepted and candidature of the application will be cancelled.
Important Link: Download Recruitment Official Notification
Special mention for MSACS Recruitment 2013
- As all the communication regarding the selection or the rejection will be done by the mailing the required information so it is special information regarding the applicants that E Mail addresses must be filled legibly.
- Application must be made on et A4 sheet only as the society is very particular in their rules and regulations so any of the violated rule can made the applicants barred from such an opportunity.
- If any kind of canvassing is found on the application then it will be disqualified.