Welcome to the page of MPPSC Recruitment 2016 page. We list here all the latest recruitment projects declared by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). The candidates should visit this page regularly or bookmark as the commission regularly announce various jobs vacancies in various department in Madhya Pradesh.
MPPSC Recruitment 2016: 358 Various Vacancies
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 20-30 years
- Qualification: Degree from recognized University/Education Institution
- Selection Process: Written Test (Preliminary & Main Exam), Personality Test, Physical Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online Through official website: mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- Deadline: 4th Dec 2015
About MPPSC Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name MPPSC. The commission held the recruitment exams various times in a year to select suitable candidates for various staff in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The commission works on same functions as other state commission works to selection staff for the Government. The candidates who are looking the jobs through MPPSC recruitment exams should bookmark this page for future updates, open vacancies and recruitment news. The following table has all the vacancies which are open in MPPSC. Click on the post for which you would like to apply.
MPPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 1896 posts of Medical Officer
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had made the suitable announcement permitting the hiring of the aspirants. The detailed notification is to concern for the 1896 posts of Medical Officer for which the detail to follow beneath:
- Backlog: 394 posts
- General: 1502 posts
Age Perimeter: On the date 1st Jan 2016, the age that got demanded by the supremacy is the 21 years to 40 years.
Educational Qualification: The qualification necessity that got mentioned by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) for the post is the MBBS Degree or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The fee need to pay by the candidates is the Rs. 250 for the reserved and Rs. 500 for the unreserved. All the category candidates are to pay Rs. 40 as the portal charges. The fee that is to pay for rectifying the mistakes is the Rs. 50.
Selection Procedure: The requirement of getting selected for the post is to fulfill by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) with the written test and interview.
Registration Process: The registration process that is to proceed by the candidates is the official website of the MPPSC. This application submitted at the initial step is to send with t necessary certificates and documents.
- The initial and final date to submit the online application is 15th June 2015 to 14th July 2015.
- The dates provided to rectify any mistake committed is 20th June 2015 to 16th July 2015.
- 25th July 2015: The final date announced to submit the printout and the other required certificates.
Fundamental Link: The link addressing the recruitment notification must get via the link mentioned underside by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC):
MPPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 25 posts of Officer, Specialist and other posts: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) under the requisite of the efficient manpower had publicized the current advertisement. The inevitability under the notice is concerning for the 25 posts of Officer, Specialist and other posts. Points that are concerning with the posts and eligibility are mentioned underside:
Age limit: The age on the date of 1st Jan 2016 is provided as 21 years to 40 years. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had mentioned to grant the suitable relaxation in the age to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- District Ayush Officer: Degree in Ayurved/ Yunani/ Homeopathy C.C.I.M./ C.C.H is the required education under the post.
- Superintendent, Ayurved Hospital: The required education from the post is mentioned as Ayurved degree from C.C.I.M.
- Specialist Ayurved: Applicants are mentioned to have the eduction as PG degree in the Ayurved from C.C.I.M.
- Scientific Officer Botany (Pharmacognosy):Sc. in Pharmacognosy or M. Pharm. is the education which is concerning with the applicants for the desirable post.
- Scientific Officer Chemistry: PG degree in the pharmaceutical chemistry is the education which is needed to get qualified for the post.
Fees Schedule: Applicants with the community SC, ST and OBC of Madhya Pradesh will make the payment as Rs. 100 and reserved community applicants out of MP and unreserved category applicants of all the states will pay Rs. 200. Applicants of all the communities will be required to pay additional Rs. 40 as portal charges and Rs. 50 if needed to rectify any mistake.
Scheme to submit an application: It is elementary for the applicants to make the submission of the application online at the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). Applicants this compiled application must download in the hard copy. This copy must be send along with the required and important certificates.
- 10th April 2015 to 9th May 2015: Dates which are mentioned to get the online application compiled systematically.
- 15th April 2015 to 11th May 2015: Dates which are concerning to rectify any of the mistake committed unfortunately.
- 21st May 2015: Date which is crucial to send the hard copy of the application with the necessary documents.
References: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had mentioned the link below to obtain the complete detail: