Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore is the beneficiary institution of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board that has been embodied to set about an action of retail and distribution supply of electric power in the commissioned area of Ujjain and Indore. The company is going to recruit the following staff as per the guidelines mentioned in the notification issued by itself by the company. The interested candidates should read the following information to know the procedure of the application and selection. The download link of the notification is also given at the end of this post. You should also download the advertisement before submitting application form.
Name & Number of Vacancies: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) is coverage a communicates to choose Two Hundred & Sixty (260) true and taught job searchers having Indian citizenship as the post of Law Assistant (05 – posts) and Office Assistant Grade III (255 – posts).
For the post of Office Assistant: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with the minimum of sixty (60%) percent number.
For the position of Law Officers: Competitors must have the bachelor degree in the discipline of Law with a minimum of sixty five (65%) percentage marks. We are suggesting to applicants for go through in official advertisement/ notification defined ahead under the title of reference to know more about eligibility instructions.
Selection Process for Recruitment in MPPKVVCL: The name of competitors will sign out based on percent achieved by him in the earlier education career’s exam. After that, only eligible applicants will be liable to attend the written test followed by personal interview.
Application Form: Competitors who are interested in MPPKVVCL can apply through the interview with the help of M.P on-line website, i.e. www.mponline.gov.in “OR” link mentioned under the name of reference. All other instructions to fill up all column of on-line application is given on the website. After successful submission, system will generate a print copy of duly completed application, take it and save for future communication.
Date to be remembered:
- The closing date of receipt of application is 1st March, 2013.
- The written test will be held on 24th March, 2013.
- The provisional date of the personal interviews are last week of April, 2013.
- The admit cards will be issued from 8th March, 2013.
- The official advertisement is published in local newspaper from 15th Feb, 2013.
- Competitors must have the certificate of MP Domicile.
- At the time of the personal interviews, all original certificates with a system generated application will be needed.
- The training period for selected applicants will be of six (06) months.
- If any type of dispute arises, the decision of head quarter Indore (MP) will be applicable on all applicants.
- Competitors who are already in regular service will apply through the proper channels.
- If any types of the problem arise regarding recruitment, then applicants have an option to call in between official time at 0731 – 2422644.
References for MPPKVVCL Recruitment: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.mpwz.co.in