MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for the 1003 posts of Steno and Assistant Grade III: MP High Court had mentioned making the enrolment of the candidates for the seats vacated. The published progression is to interlink for the 1003 posts of Steno and Assistant Grade III and the eligibility concern for the posts are underneath:Age Perimeter: MP High Court had mentioned the age perimeter for the candidates as 18 years to 35 years. The age published to get attain on the date 1st Jan 2016. The relaxation in the age is to authorize to the applicants that belong to the community of the reserved.
- Stenographer Grade II
- Stenographer Grade III
- Steno Typist
- Assistant Grade III (English): Applicants for the post must have the qualification Higher Secondary passed with the one year of the Diploma in the computers. The necessity for the candidates is to have the suitable typing speed also.
- Assistant Grade III: The academic that is to get associated with the candidates is the Degree with the appropriate typing knowledge. The necessitate for the candidates is to have the one-year Diploma in computers.
Fees Schedule: Candidates are to pay Rs. 600 that belongs to the community of Unreserved & out of Madhya Pradesh Residents, Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR and PH candidates. The necessity for the candidates other than this is to pay the addition portal charges Rs. 200 for all categories. The detail announced mentions paying the fee of Rs. 50 for Modifying Mistakes through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
Registration Process: The detail announced mentions that the online application is to compiled for getting registered.
- 13th August 2015: The closing date for the online submission of the application.
- 16th August 2015: The terminating date provided for the correction for any of the mistake committed during presentation of implementation.
Fundamental Link: MP High Court had provided the link beneath so as to get the recruitment notification:
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for the 84 posts of District Judge (Closed)
MP High Court had mentioned that the recruitment is stated to make so that the deserving applicants are given the suitable positions. The notification is for the 84 posts of District Judge. Details associated are mentioned underneath:
Age limit: MP High Court had mentioned that on the date of 1st Jan 2014 the age which is to be permissible is mentioned as 35 years to 48 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational necessity for the post is mentioned to be thoroughly practiced as an Advocate.
Fees Schedule: The payment to be made by the applicants under the registration scheme is the Rs. 100 for the unreserved category applicants and Rs. 800 for the applicants under the category unreserved.
Selection Method: The procedure which is generative for making the selection of the applicants is provided as online preliminary examination or screening test. This process is to be followed with the main examination and after that with the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is provided so that applicants could get listed for the recruitment scheme is stated to be use of the official website of the MP High Court. Applicants must make the compliance of the each of the possible detail and submit the necessary specifics.
- 31st Dec 2014: Closing date which is mentioned to apply for the post online.
- 7 days after the submission of the application online applicants can make the downloading of the hall tickets.
- 22nd Feb 2014: Date which is structured for the preliminary examination.
- The recruitment notification is mentioned to be underneath by the MP High Court so that the complete information is being considered:
- The corrigendum associated to the post must be obtained with the link that is mentioned underneath: