MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for the 18 posts of District Legal Aid Officer: MP High Court had specified the particulars which are related with making the placement of the applicants. The advertisement is being structured for 18 posts of District Legal Aid Officer for which the eligibility norms are as below:
Age limit: Age boundary constructed is the 21 years to 35 years which is required as on the date of 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must be holder of bachelor’s degree which is required in the Law.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee which is being provided by the MP High Court is the Rs. 700 for the reserve category and Rs. 800 unreserved category applicants.
Selection Method: The most important is to get the process of the selection. Applicants will be selected via the main written examination that is being coupled with the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of MP High Court is mentioned to use by the applicants so that registration is being completed. Applicants must make sure that all the valid information is being mentioned.
- 19th August 2014: Initial date mentioned to start the process of the online registration.
- 10th Sep 2014: Concluding date provided to get the online application thoroughly submitted.
- 28th Sep 2014: Date which is being mentioned for the module of the personal interview session which is to start by the time of 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
References: The recruitment notification is must and most obligatory requisite associated and to get so MP High Court had mentioned the link below:
MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for the 883 posts of Steno and Assistant Grade III: Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur had announced a huge number of the posts whose count is 883. These posts are under the panel of Steno and Assistant Grade III for which the required detail of the posts and various eligibility qualities are as below:
- Stenographer Grade – II: 97 posts
- Stenographer Grade – III: 113 posts
- Assistant Grade – III: 673 posts
Age limit: Minimum age is required to be 18 years and maximum age must not exceed than the 35 years for the male applicants as on the date 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Stenographer Grade – II & Stenographer Grade – III: Requisite regarding the academic is to be passed in the higher secondary. Knowledge of typing in language Hindi is required along with the proficiency in the computers.
- Assistant Grade – III: Applicant must be higher secondary passed and must have the knowledge of the typing in English. Along with it diploma in the computer applications is also admirable by the Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 600 is the postal charges which the reserved category applicants will pay. Applicants under the unreserved category will make the payment of the postal charges i.e. 600 plus the examination fee Rs. 200 i.e. a sum total of Rs. 800 are to paid.
Selection Method: Firstly applicants will share their seat for the preliminary examination. Applicants duly passed from it will commence for the main examination. Last set of the selection is demanding for the interviewing the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration method is very general which is being set by the Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur. Under the process applicants have to just fill the application online. Print out of the application must be retained for the future commencement of the selection procedures.
- Terminating date by which the application must be complied online at the website of Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur is 2nd Feb 2014 till 12:00 midnight.
- Date at which the examination will proceed is 23rd Feb 2014.
Important Link: To have the attachment with the official notification the link required is as below:
MP High Court Recruitment 2013-2014 for the 86 posts of Civil Judge Class II: Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur had been a prestigious institute since a long time and had always welcomed the up-to-the-minute endowment on the part of the applicants under the various posts and authority had found to have the 86 posts vacant that are thoroughly under the post of Civil Judge Class II (Entry Level).
Various requirements as concerned with the post are as below:
Age limit: Out of the various criterions the factor that relates the eligibility as required in terms of age states that minimum age of the applicants should be 21 years and maximum age of the applicants must be 35 years and this age is considerable up to the date 1st Jan 2013 i.e. applicant must be born between the date 31st Dec 1975 to 1st Jan 1993.
Educational Qualification: As per the criterion that is associated with the studios knowledge applicants must have the possession of degree that is to be in the law.
Fees Schedule: Fee schedule is fixed as per the category of the applicants and according to it general and Madhya Pradesh applicants will pay an amount of Rs. 1000 and for the Madhya Pradesh reserved category applicants this fees is Rs. 800. A fee is to be paid by the applicants by the credit card, debit card or the internet banking.
Selection Procedure for MP High Court Recruitment 2013: Applicants will put into effect their mental power under two tests i.e. online preliminary test and after this test applicants will have to perform better in the main examination. After both the tests final list of the short listed applicants will be published and appointment will be made by the court.
Method to Apply: Applicants will make a visit to the official website for taking the cash voucher and after submitting the fees applicants will again make usage of official website and will apply online and after duly completing all the formalities applicants will take a print out of it and will retain it for the future usage.
Important Date: Vital dates are as below:
- Closing date for the online submission of the application is 17th Oct 2013.
- Date on which the preliminary examination will commence is 17th Nov 2013.
- Timing for the first session of the preliminary examination is 10:00 to 12:00 pm.
- Timing for the second session of the preliminary examination is 2:00 to 4:00 pm.
- Date on which the main examination is organized is 19th Jan 2014.
- Timing for the various sessions of exam will inaugurate from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Important Links for MP High Court Recruitment 2013-2014: Link which is connection to the official notification is as below:
To apply online applicants must click on the link below:
For getting the details of the syllabus and other day to day updates applicants are advised to visit the official website randomly and it is as below: