Directorate of Women Empowerment Madhya Pradesh is wanting to appoint various educated candidates as district & state level position under MP Govt Jobs Vacancies & Recruitment 2014-2015 project. The official advertisement is published by MP Govt Jobs. In the present days, its great opportunity given by MP Govt for those candidates who are interested to do job and make career in Madhya Pradesh. We are trying to give best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under MP Govt Jobs Vacancies & Recruitment 2014 project.
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa Recruitment of 519 Posts of Staff Nurse:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 519 Posts for Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa
- Name of Vacancies: Staff Nurse
- Age Limit: 45 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: B.Sc in Nursing, Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Selection Procedure: Only Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.500/- (for Gen Category), Rs. 250/- (for Reserved category) through Bank Draft.
- Application Procedure: Offline
- Deadlines: 29th Sept, 2014
Name & No. of Posts: Directorate of Women Empowerment Madhya Pradesh is given a possibility under recruitment 2013 jobs notice to appoint Six Hundred Sixty Seven (667) dynamic & frank career searchers having Indian citizenship as the position of Program Manager (03 – posts), Accounts Officer (01 – post), Assistant/ Data Entry Operator (04 – posts), Program Officer (05 – posts), Accountant (02 – posts), Accounts Assistant (01 – post) under State Level and Program Assistant (01 – post), Protection Officer (100 – posts), Social Worker (100 – posts), Data Analyst (50 – posts), Outreach Worker (100 – posts), Law Cum Probation Officer (50 – posts), Accountant (50 – posts), Counselor (50 – posts) & Assistant Data Entry Operator (150 – posts) under District Level.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have MBA, Master degree in Sociology, B.Com, 10+2, Diploma, Modern Office Management Course Certificate, LL.B, Degree in the concerned discipline “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of forty five (45) years of age but not less from twenty one (21) years as on 1st Jan, 2014. We are instructing to applicants for a visit into official notice given below under the name of reference to know more about recruitment.
Application Form: In advance to apply, candidates must be ensured that they have valid Email Id, Contact Number, Fee deposit receipt details & minimum eligibility as per MP Govt Job’s norms for uploading in the system. After this, only eligible candidates will be liable to submit their online application at the official website of MP Govt, i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. All other significant knowledge to fill the personal details in the application form is defined on the website. After satisfactory submission, system will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and save for future communication.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2013 in MP Govt: Candidates will be selected as per given performance in written exam and personal interview, but the selection committee of MP Govt has saved the right to modify the selection procedure at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates can submit their online application in between 2nd April, 2013 to 21st April, 2013.
- The provisional date of written examination is 04 & 5th May, 2013.
- Candidates who have the residence proof of MP State will take the benefit of relaxation.
- Candidates have an option to contact at 0755 – 4019407 if any type of difficulty arises regarding recruitment.
- Application filled in own handwriting will not be acceptable.
- The relaxations in the upper age limit to reserved caste category as per MP government standards.
References for MP Govt Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
MP Govt Jobs Vacancies & Recruitment 2013-14 – 22 Vacancies [Last Date: 15th April, 2013]
Total Vacancies: MP Government Jobs is defining a recruitment job 2013 announcement to appoint Twenty Two (22) truthful & honest employment searchers having Indian citizenship as the post Anganwadi Assistant (09 – posts), Sub Anganwadi Workers (02 – posts) and Anganwadi Worker (11 – posts) under the office of the district Programme Officer Hoshangabad.
Minimum Eligibility Norms: Candidates should have minimum eligibility as per Integrated Force Development Service rules and regulation and attained minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. For more details regarding MP Govt. Job recruitment, please see an official notification given below under the title of reference.
Last Date: The last date of receipt of application is 15th April, 2013.
Mode of Submitting Form: Candidates can purchase an application format from the office of the district programme for integrated force development Service. Fill it with required personal details and send to the same address along with passport size photograph and photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates in support of age, academic qualification, reserved caste and working experience (if any).
Mode of Selection for MP Government Recruitment 2013: The procedure of selection is not defined by department.
- The original notification is announced from 25th March, 2013.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify to the candidates.
- The decision of managing committee of MP will be last in all respect.
Reference for MP Government Jobs Recruitment 2013:
Official Advertisement/ Notification for MP Government Jobs Recruitment 2013[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]