Malaviya National Institute of Technology is also known as MNIT by its short name. The main head office of the MNIT is at Jaipur. Now, the institute is going to recruit the following staff as per the procedure mentioned in the notification. The link of the advertisement/notification is given below. The main detail about the vacancies like eligibility criteria, procedure of selection and application is given below.
MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2014 for the post of Project Staff: A college which owns its existence on the joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan is the Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur. It was a very important decision to make the benefits to the nation. This college was established in the year 1963. On providing the quality education and making the future of the learners even brighter it was honored under the act of parliament. In the year 2002 MNIT was given the admiration of the National Institute of Technology and on the date of 15 August 2007 it was announced to be the institute of the National Importance. Within the time span it had make the efforts of expand the curriculum and had made the other possible amendments as per the changing need of the society.
It is a wish comes true on the part of the applicants and learners to be the part of such a reputed institute. Even constant efforts are being made by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur to make the recruitment of the deserving applicants in the variable faculties so that this success could be tasted even in the coming years. A current announcement is being put forward by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur so that recruitment of the applicants could be made for the post of Project Staff . This post is being announced on the 1 unoccupied seat.
Detail as interlinked with eligibility and other factors is as mentioned to be below:
Educational Criterion Set: It is very elementary to have the suitable academic and having the correct aptitude for the post. Under the recently announced post requirement by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is to have the academic to be M.E., M. Tech in the field of the chemical engineering and chemical technology.
Work Area and Tenure of the Service: It is very important that applicants must get acknowledged with the work with which applicants are to be recruited. Selection of the applicants is required to make for the project “Hydrodynamic cavitation as an intensifying tool for the treatment of petroleum crude and waste water”. Under the project applicants are to recruit for the 12 months or on having the satisfactory performance up to the termination of the project which is 5 years
Selection Method: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur had decided to make the selection that is to commence with the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: To get the registration applicants that are eligible for the post must send the application which is in the prescribed format. Along with the application all the required documents must also be posted within due date and time.
Important Date: Closing date by which Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur will receive the applications is 15th Feb 2014.
References: Connection regarding the official advertisement is being mentioned to be below:
MNIT Recruitment of Technical Assistants (Computer), Accountants, Technician (Computer) and Junior Assistant: The institute has issued a new notification form the recruitment of following staff. Read all the information carefully to apply for these posts.
Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
Total Vacancies: 5 posts, Last Date: 23rd May, 2013
- Technical Assistant-1 post: Graduation degree in Sciences or Diploma in Engineering or Master Degree in Science or B.E./B.Tech. The age should not be more than 30 years.
- Ministerial Higher Accountant-1 post: B.Com or M.Com or MBA. The computer knowledge is mandatory to apply for the post of accountant. The age should not be exceeded 30 years.
- Technical Lower: Technician-1 post: 10+2 and 1 Year ITI in technician trade Or Matric with 60% marks and 2 years ITI Or Diploma in Engineering for 3 years. The age of the candidates not be exceeded than 27 years.
- Ministerial Lower: Junior Assistant-2 posts: 10+2 along with 35 w.p.m. typing speed. The age should be below 27 years.
The last date to submit application form 23rd May, 2013.
Application Procedure: The procedure to submit application form is online through the official website www.mnit.ac.in. The procedure is very simple and common as of other government agencies and banks accepted. The registrations has already started from 19th April, 2013.
MNIT Recruitment of Registrar, SAS Officer, Assistant Registrar, Scientific Officer & Security Officer: The following information is very important for the candidates who would like to apply for these posts.
Total Vacancies: 8 Posts, Last Date: 24th May, 2013
- Registrar-1 post: The candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree with 55% marks along with 15 years experience as Assistant Professor Or administrative experience for 15 years includes 8 years as a deputy registrar. The age should not be exceeded 57 years.
- SAS Officer-1 post: Post Graduation with 60% marks in Physical Education or in Sports Science along with good experience on national level test Or Master Degree in Fine Arts or Master Degree in relevant field. Please refer advertisement to get the complete detail. The age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years.
- Assistant Registrar-3 posts: The essential minimum qualification to apply for the post of assistant registrar is post graduation in any discipline with 55% marks. The candidates’ age limit is 35 years.
- Scientific/Technical Officers-2 posts: B.E/B.Tech or MCA/M.Sc is the minimum qualification to apply for the post of scientific Technical Officers in MNIT.
- Security Officers-1post: Graduation degree is minimum requirement to apply for the post of security Officers. The candidates must be below than 35 years of age.
The last date to apply for the above posts is 24th May, 2013
Application procedure is same as for other vacancies i.e. apply online through the official website.
Name & No. of Posts: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur are announcing a brilliant perception to appoint Eighty Nine (89) dynamic, passionate & result willing candidates who have the citizenship of India as the position of Assistant Professors under the department of Chemical Engineering (07 – posts), Computer Engineering (18 – posts), Electronics & Communication Engineering (10 – posts), Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (08 – posts), Physics (02 – posts), Management Studies (03 – posts), Centre for Energy & Environment (04- posts), Architecture & Planning (07 – posts), Civil Engineering (10 – posts), Electrical Engineering (05 – posts), Mechanical Engineering (06- posts), Chemistry (03 – posts), Humanities & Social Science (02 – posts) and Mathematics (04 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates having Master Degree in the concerned stream with Ph.D. will be eligible. The age of candidates will be not above than thirty five (35) years as on 28th day of Jan, 2013. The rule regarding relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable to reserved community, so for more details about recruitment refers to the official advertisement given below.
Selection Process: The name of candidates would be shortlisted on the assuming performance given in education career. After that, only selected candidates of screening test will be liable to attend the personal interview but the management of Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur can organize the written test, group discussion and graph test if the total numbers of applications are received more than expectation.
Important Dates: Candidates can submit their application profile in between 5th Jan, 2013 to 28th Jan, 2013 till 11.59 P.M because after that the link of online submission will be disabled.
Application Form: In earlier to applying, candidates must be satisfied himself that they have all minimum eligibility as per MNIT norms. After that, candidates can submit their online application at the link defined below under the head of reference “Or” official website of MNIT i.e. www.mnit.ac.in. All other instructions to register online application profile are given on there with details.
- For any types of query regarding recruitment, candidates can send an E- mail at email@example.com.
- Candidates can apply for more than one position.
- At the time of personal interview all original eligibility certificates will required for the purpose of verification.
- We are suggested to candidates for go through the entire text of the official notification.
- The head office of the MNIT is situated at Jaipur.
- A valid contact number & E-mail Id of candidate are also necessary to furnish in the online application.
References: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official advertisement: www.mnit.ac.in