Medical Services Recruitment Board is commonly know as MRB. Medical Services Recruitment Board has published a advertisement under its jobs, vacancies & recruitment project 2015. In the present days, its great opportunity given by Medical Services Recruitment Board for those candidates who are interested to do job in MRB. We are trying to give best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired specialty under Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015 project.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu is yet new in the field as was constituted on the date of 2nd Jan 2012 and the objective to make the aspirants recruited via the various recruitment processes. The recruitment of the applicants is to make as staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, speedy manner and by keeping in view of the personality, significance and essentially.
MRB TN Recruitment 2015 for the 7243 posts of Nurse: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu had stated to make the recruitment of the applicants. The announced process is concerning for the 7243 posts of Nurse that is allied with the certain eligibility requirement whose detail is as below:
Age limit: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) had provided the age requirement to be as minimum 18 years and maximum age must not be more than 58 years. Applicants are required to e completed the age on the date of 1st July 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are required to have the education as degree to diploma passed in the nursing. Applicants must also be registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of advertisement till the date of 19th April 2015.
Fees Schedule: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) had mentioned that the fee is to pay for getting registered. This fee can be paid via the offline as well as online method of payment. The fee to pay is Rs. 600 for the general. Applicants are to pay Rs. 300 for the SC, SCA and ST community applicants.
- Online mode: Regarding the online method of payment applicants will pay the fee through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment.
- Offline mode: Candidates need pay the fee through System generated payment Challan and fee is to at any branches of Indian Bank. Payment is must to make within two working days from the date of registration or the submission of application.
Selection Method: The sole criterion which is being concerning to make the selection of the applicants is the written examination. This is being arranged to have the total precision and transparency in the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed for registration to make use of the official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB). It is being mentioned the most that the print out of the application must be restored as this is required at the time for final selection of the applicants.
- Date of notification is provided to be as 19th April 2015.
- 11th May 2015: Last date which is being provided for the final submission of application online.
- 11th May 2015: Final date to make the payment for the fee via the method offline.
- 13th May 2015: Last date to make the payment for the post via the method offline.
- 28th June 2015: Date which is mentioned for conduct of written examination.
- The recruitment advertisement and common directives are needed to get from the link provided below by the Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB):
- To apply for the post online the web page which is essential is mentioned below:
There are total 2176 vacancies open as follows in MRB.
MRB Recruitment 2015 of Medical Surgeon Posts.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2176 Posts
- Post Name: Assistant Surgeon (General-MBBS) and Assistant Surgeon (Dental).
- Age Criteria: 30 to 35 Years (Relaxation will be applicable)
- Min Qualification: MBBS, BDS Degree.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online by Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and Offline by Post.
- Application Fees: Rs.750/- and Rs. 347/- for (SC/SCA/ST Candidates)
- Deadlines: 1st Sept, 2014.
Name & No. of Posts: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamilnadu is provide an opportunity under recruitment 2014 jobs advertisement to designate Two Thousand Seven Hundred Four (2074) energetic & honest occupation searchers having Indian citizenship as the position of Assistant Surgeon (General- MBBS – 911 Vacancies) and Assistant Surgeon (Speciality – 1163 Vacancies).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduation/ MBBS/ BDS/ MDS/ Diploma in the relevant speciality “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years of age as on 1st July, 2012. We are tutoring to applicants for a visit into official notice given below under the name of reference to know more about recruitment.
Application Form: In earlier to apply online, candidates must be ensured that they have scanned photo & signature, valid Email Id, telephone number, Fee deposits receipt details & minimum eligibility as per Medical Services Recruitment Board standards for the purpose of uploading in the official link. After that, only qualified applicants will be entitled to submit their online application at the official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board, i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in “OR” the link defined below under the title of reference. All other important required information to fill the individual details in the column of application is explained on the website. After satisfactory submission, system will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and save for produce if called for the personal interview.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2014 in Medical Services Recruitment Board: Firstly, to attend the final stage of selection, candidates will be summarized as per their earlier educational marks. After that, only eligible candidates will appear for common competitive written test followed by personal interview, but the management committee of Medical Services Recruitment Board has restored the right to amend the selection procedure at any stage of recruitment.
- The official notification is published from 31st March, 2014.
- Candidates can submit their online application profile till 21st April, 2014.
- The time and date of the written exam are 12th May, 2014 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
- The last of deposit of application fees is 23rd April, 2014.
- The reservation rule is admissible as per rules in force.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee either through Offline “OR” Net Banking.
- Candidates who have the valid proof of reserved caste will take the benefit of relaxation.
- At the time of interview, candidates will be liable to produce all original certificates with one photo id proof.
- Applicants should attend the written exam at their personal expenses.
References for Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2014: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.