Medical Services Recruitment Board is commonly know as MRB. Medical Services Recruitment Board has published a advertisement under its jobs, vacancies & recruitment project 2014. In the present days, its great opportunity given by Medical Services Recruitment Board for those candidates who are interested to do job in MRB. We are trying to give best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired specialty under Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2014 project.
There are total 2176 vacancies open as follows in MRB.
MRB Recruitment 2014 of Medical Surgeon Posts.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2176 Posts
- Post Name: Assistant Surgeon (General-MBBS) and Assistant Surgeon (Dental).
- Age Criteria: 30 to 35 Years (Relaxation will be applicable)
- Min Qualification: MBBS, BDS Degree.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online by Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and Offline by Post.
- Application Fees: Rs.750/- and Rs. 347/- for (SC/SCA/ST Candidates)
- Deadlines: 1st Sept, 2014.
Name & No. of Posts: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamilnadu is provide an opportunity under recruitment 2013 jobs advertisement to designate Two Thousand Seven Hundred Four (2074) energetic & honest occupation searchers having Indian citizenship as the position of Assistant Surgeon (General- MBBS – 911 Vacancies) and Assistant Surgeon (Speciality – 1163 Vacancies).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduation/ MBBS/ BDS/ MDS/ Diploma in the relevant speciality “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years of age as on 1st July, 2012. We are tutoring to applicants for a visit into official notice given below under the name of reference to know more about recruitment.
Application Form: In earlier to apply online, candidates must be ensured that they have scanned photo & signature, valid Email Id, telephone number, Fee deposits receipt details & minimum eligibility as per Medical Services Recruitment Board standards for the purpose of uploading in the official link. After that, only qualified applicants will be entitled to submit their online application at the official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board, i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in “OR” the link defined below under the title of reference. All other important required information to fill the individual details in the column of application is explained on the website. After satisfactory submission, system will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and save for produce if called for the personal interview.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2013 in Medical Services Recruitment Board: Firstly, to attend the final stage of selection, candidates will be summarized as per their earlier educational marks. After that, only eligible candidates will appear for common competitive written test followed by personal interview, but the management committee of Medical Services Recruitment Board has restored the right to amend the selection procedure at any stage of recruitment.
- The official notification is published from 31st March, 2013.
- Candidates can submit their online application profile till 21st April, 2013.
- The time and date of the written exam are 12th May, 2013 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
- The last of deposit of application fees is 23rd April, 2013.
- The reservation rule is admissible as per rules in force.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee either through Offline “OR” Net Banking.
- Candidates who have the valid proof of reserved caste will take the benefit of relaxation.
- At the time of interview, candidates will be liable to produce all original certificates with one photo id proof.
- Applicants should attend the written exam at their personal expenses.
References for Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.