Mazagon Dock has invited for the various posts. Read the following information like eligibility criteria, age limitation, number of vacancies, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates and instructions to apply for the posts. The candidates who are eligible for the posts must read the detail advertisement given by Mazagon Dock.
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2014 for the 16 posts of Chief Manager, MO and Executive Trainee: Mazagon Dock Limited is the India’s premier company that is indulged in the work of the shipyard constructing and the offshore platforms. It is an ISO certified company. The major start of the progression duly started when this company was owned by the Government in the year 1960. Use of the advanced technology and the urbane products in making the products had really advanced the dock in the real sense.
Mazagon Dock Limited had further plans to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 16 posts of Chief Manager, MO and Executive Trainee under the different traits for which the detail is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
1) Chief Manager: Under the respective post the educational qualification desirable from the applicants is the degree in the engineering as per the trade under which applicants are applying. Under the respective post the age of the applicants must be 44 years.
2) Medical Officer: The association with the mentioned post is being possible with the educational qualification to be MBBS and age of the applicants for the post must be set to be 28 years.
3) Executive Trainee: As per the necessity age of the applicants is announced to be 26 years with the educational qualification to be CA, CMA.
Fees Schedule: Mazagon Dock Limited ad announced for the SC, ST and PWD applicants that no fee is to pay for the registration. Applicants under the unreserved category will pay Rs. 300 by the method of demand draft.
Selection Method: the choice of the applicants is possible appropriately to make by the method of written test, interview and afterwards by the final selection test.
Scheme to submit an application: On the initial grounds applicants will apply at the official website of Mazagon Dock Limited. After the application duly filled print out of it must be tied up with required certificate before to make the final send out.
- Date at which the process of the online submission of the application will get started is the 26th Feb 2014.
- Last date for making the registration online is being set by the Mazagon Dock Limited to be 25th March 2014.
- Concluding date by which the required hard copies i.e. application and demand draft must reach the administrative center of Mazagon Dock Limited is 9th April 2014.
- Notification notifying the schedule of the personal interview or written examination will be available at the official website at the date 5th May 2014.
- The connection at which the all the desired detail by the help of the official notification could be drawn easily is being mentioned to be below:
- To make the stimulation and registration for the post online the web portal needed to follow is being provided to be below:
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should not be more than 26 years. The age will be reckoned as on 29th Nov, 2013. The candidates belongs to reserved category can avail the exemption in the age as per the Government rules.
Minimum Qualification: The candidates should have passed Engineering degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics with first position. The candidates who are in the final year of the degree can also apply.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected through written test and interview.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible for the above can apply from 2nd Sept, 2013 to 1st Oct, 2013 on the website www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in for GATE 2014. After getting unique registration number of GATE 2013 go to MDL application from 15th Oct, 2013 to 29th Nov, 2013.
The registration for MDL starts from 15th Oct, 2013.
The registration will close on 29th Nov, 2013.
Important Links: The candidates should visit the following to know more about Mazagon Dock Recruitment 203 project.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2013-2014 of 233 Skilled Staff Grade-I & Semi Skilled Grade-I , Apply on or Before 4th Oct, 2013: Another notification is for the recruitment of big staff as the number of vacancies are 233 as follows.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 33 years. The age will be reckoned as on 1st Sept, 2013. The government reservation rules will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply: The candidates who are eligible can apply through application format as prescribed by the Mazagon Dock. The application form along with other required documents should be sent to the address of the dock up to 4th Oct, 2013.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2013-2014 of Assistant and Brass Finisher: In the present days, Mazagon Dock is giving a change to educated candidates for appoint in Mazagon Dock if they passing though with positive remarks in common competitive written test, personal interview and full fill minimum eligibility conditions as per defined.
- Assistant (Hindi Translator – 02 posts)
- Brass Finisher (02 – posts)
Important dates: Interested candidates can send their application in earlier from 20th June, 2013 and list of eligible candidates should be displayed on website from 05th July, 2013.
Age Limitation, Qualification and Experience: Candidates should have M.A in Hindi “OR” SSC with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty three (33) years of age as on 1st May, 2013.
Mode of Selection: The procedure of selection will be by written test followed by personal interview.
Mode of Submitting Application Form: Interested candidates will be entitled to send their duly completed application as per format given in the end of advertisement along with passport size photographs, demand draft and photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates to the following address.