The page is exclusively for MPSC Recruitment 2015 projects. We list here all the latest jobs vacancies open through MPSC. MPSC is the popular and shore name of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. So we advise to all the candidates who are interested to Government job in the Maharashtra state should bookmark this page to get instant alert for latest MPSC Recruitment 2015 project.
About MPSC: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Subject matter set up Under Article 315 of Constitution of India, which gives a plane and effective performance of the Authorities of Maharashtra by given appropriate candidates for differing government positions and informs them for service issues like provision of Recruitment Rules, advice on promotions, disciplinary and transfers actions, etc. Now, we are explaining the summary procedure like total vacancies, eligibility, application, last date & etc to appoint as Director of Engineering Service & Project under Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Open Vacancies:
MPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 98 posts of Lower Grade Steno: MPSC had provided the concerning detail that gets linked with the resourceful candidates. The specifics meant to enroll the applicants for the 98 posts of Lower Grade Steno. The detail concerning is as below:
Age limit: The age prerequisite for the applicants that having announced by the MPSC is 18 years to 33 years. The period requires attaining on the date 1st May 2015. The relaxation in the maturity is allowable for candidates with category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Lower Grade Stenographer (Marathi): The education required is SSC with stenography speed 100 WPM and typing speed 30 WPM in Marathi.
- Lower Grade Stenographer (English): Applicants are to have the education SSC and stenography speed 100 WPM and typing speed 40 WPM in English.
Fees Schedule: The payment needed to make is Rs. 365 (Unreserved) and Rs. 265 (Reserved). The fee will get acceptable only via the SBI Debit card, Credit card, Challan, Net Banking or CSC (Citizen Service Centre.
Selection Method: The assortment of the desirable candidates by the supremacy will get complete with Screening Test, Examination and interview.
The Method of Registration: MPSC had provided for the candidates that the registration is appreciable and acceptable only with the official website.
- 1st June 2015 to 30th June 2015: The dates crucial to make the submission of application online.
- 30th June 2015: The closing time provided to get the application at office premises.
- 3rd July 2015: The closing date for the payment of a fee.
- The required notification from candidates in language English is as below:
- The notification in language Marathi is as below with the link mentioned:
- The online application is to get submitted at the link below for both the posts:
MPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 96 posts of Assistant: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) with the announced detail for the 96 posts of Assistant had provided the notification. Under the features announced candidates are constrained by eligibility norms that are as below:
Age limit: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) on the date 1st Sep 2015 had mentioned the age maturity as 18 years to 33 years. The relaxation in the age is applicable to the reserved community applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of education that get attached firmly with candidates is Degree or the associated qualification.
Fees Schedule: The payment required to make by candidates is Rs. 265 (Reserved) and Rs. 365 (Unreserved). Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had mentioned for the EX – Serviceman applicants to make the payment Rs. 15. The necessary payment is to make via the SBI Challan or NET banking.
Selection Method: A preliminary examination got arranged by the supremacy for initial selection. The final choice of the applicants is to make via the main examination for the candidates selected from the primitive test.
The Method of Registration: Candidates are concerned to follow the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) for getting listed for the position.
- 13th May 2015 to 2nd June 2015: Dates having announced to make the submission of the application online.
- 3rd June 2015: Last date for the payment of the fee via SBI.
- 5th July 2015: Date announced for preliminary examination.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) with the link below had announced to get vital detail having structured:
- The compliance of the application online is to make with the web page below:
MPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 598 posts of Tax Assistant (Closed): Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) under the announcement recently specified had announced to make the placement. This recruitment is to make for the 598 posts of Tax Assistant. Specifics interlinked are as below:
Age limit: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had provided the age as 18 years to 33 years. The age is to be reckoned on the date of 1st August 2015. Relaxation in age is to permit to the applicants under the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: Education, which is mandated for the applicants is mentioned to be degree. Typing speed in the Marathi with 30 WPM and in English with 40 WPM is required from the applicants.
Fees Schedule: The fee to pay is Rs. 365 by the unreserved and Rs. 265 for the reserved category applicants. Applicants with the category EXSM will pay Rs. 15 only. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had mentioned to make the payment with the SBI Challan or online method of registration.
Scheme to submit an application: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had specified to make the online registration via the application submitted at official website.
- 22nd April 2015: Date mentioned as initial to make the online registration.
- 12th May 2015: Terminating date for the making the online registration.
- 13th May 2015: Last date provided to make the payment in SBI.
- The linkage provided below by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is required to get the recruitment advertisement:
- Online application is to make at the link provided below: