The page is exclusively for MPSC Recruitment 2014 projects. We list here all the latest jobs vacancies open through MPSC. MPSC is the popular and shore name of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. So we advise to all the candidates who are interested to Government job in the Maharashtra state should bookmark this page to get instant alert for latest MPSC Recruitment 2014-15 project.
About MPSC: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Subject matter set up Under Article 315 of Constitution of India, which gives a plane and effective performance of the Authorities of Maharashtra by given appropriate candidates for differing government positions and informs them for service issues like provision of Recruitment Rules, advice on promotions, disciplinary and transfers actions, etc. Now, we are explaining the summary procedure like total vacancies, eligibility, application, last date & etc to appoint as Director of Engineering Service & Project under Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Recruitment 2014 for 31 posts of Professor: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had stated the induction process and this session of recruitment is favorable for 31 posts of Professor for which the detail which is necessary is mentioned as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 1st Feb 2015 the age which is stated for the applicants to have the possession is 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The detail of education is mentioned to get obtained as via the official notification that is being mentioned and structured by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Fees Schedule: The fee which is elementary to pay to get registered is mentioned as Rs. 315 thoroughly for the reserve category applicants and for the general category applicants the schedule of fee is mentioned as Rs. 515.
Scheme to submit an application: Prior to the registration applicants are to check all the detail of eligibility. Applicants if are found to be suitable as per the detail provided are needed to make the online submission of the application at the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
- 17th Oct 2014: The date which is provided for starting the online process of registration.
- 6th Nov 2014: The initial date which is stated to get the process of the online process having terminated.
- 7th Nov 2014: last date mentioned for making the final payment of the fee at the branch of SBI.
- The web portal that is being provided underneath by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is important so as to make the association with the official advertisement:
- Online registration must be make at the web portal that is provided underneath:
MPSC Recruitment 2014 for 144 posts Of Assistant: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) for 144 posts Of Assistant had got the necessary detail generated and had pinned the detail in the official notification. Applicants are being mentioned to send the applications necessary for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st August 2014 the age limit provided for the applicants to get qualified is the 19 years to 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had mentioned the qualification as degree and need also to get qualified in the Assistant (Prelim) Exam 2014.
Fees Schedule: Fee structure which is being generated for the applicants to pay under the reserve category is the Rs. 15 for EXSM, Rs. 315 for reserved category and Rs. 515 for the unreserved category applicants.
Selection Method: The procedure of making the choice of the applicants is chosen as the most effective as well as transparent. The assortment of the applicants is required to complete with the pen and paper test i.e. written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the registration online the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is required to acknowledge by the applicants. Applicants must provide the necessary detail which is being required.
- 12th Sep 2014 to 3rd Oct 2014: Dates provided for making the submission of the application online.
- 4th Oct 2014: Last date mentioned for making the payment of the fee online.
- 2nd Nov 2014: Date provided for the main examination.
- The official notification is provided to get via the web portal below:
- Online compliance of application is possible to make at the linkage below:
MPSC Recruitment 2014 for 4 posts Of Law Officer: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had announced the stimulation and orientation process under which applications had been invited from the applicants. The process hat is favorable and pleasingly announced is for 4 posts Of Law Officer. Applicants are being mentioned that age must be 35 years for the post and educational qualification which is desirable is the degree which is needed in the subject of law and applicants must also be having the practical experience. Registration fee is also mentioned to make payment which is Rs. 315 (Reserved) and Rs. 515 (Unreserved). Applicants need to make the registration online by the date of 25th August 2014 and payment which is needed to make by the date of 26th August 2014.
- The official advertisement is required to get from the web portal mentioned to be below:
- To make the online registration the reference link required is thoroughly mentioned underneath: