The page is exclusively for MPSC Recruitment 2014 projects. We list here all the latest jobs vacancies open through MPSC. MPSC is the popular and shore name of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. So we advise to all the candidates who are interested to Government job in the Maharashtra state should bookmark this page to get instant alert for latest MPSC Recruitment 2014-15 project.
About MPSC: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Subject matter set up Under Article 315 of Constitution of India, which gives a plane and effective performance of the Authorities of Maharashtra by given appropriate candidates for differing government positions and informs them for service issues like provision of Recruitment Rules, advice on promotions, disciplinary and transfers actions, etc. Now, we are explaining the summary procedure like total vacancies, eligibility, application, last date & etc to appoint as Director of Engineering Service & Project under Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Recruitment 2014 for 8 posts of Professor: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had mentioned for the applicants to make the forwarding of the applications. This opening or prospectus is bind up as for 8 posts of Professor for which the different subjects associated are briefly mentioned underneath:
Age limit: The requirement of age on the date 1st Feb 2014 must be 40 years and for the unreserved category applicants the age which is required is 45 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Drawing & Painting: Applicants are provided with the educational qualification as degree or diploma which is provided to have in the drawing & painting.
- Applied Art: Educational qualification which is required is the degree or diploma which is needed in the applied arts.
- Teacher Training Art Institute: The need of education which is being desirable for the applicants under the post is the degree required in the fine arts or diploma necessary in the drawing or painting.
- Art & Craft: degree or diploma which is required in the art and craft with the reaching experience minimum of 7 years experience.
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule that is being announced for the applicants is the Rs. 515 to pay by the reserved and Rs. 315 to pay by the applicants under the unreserved category.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is the mode with which applicants can get registered for the post.
- 21st Oct 2014 to 10th Nov 2014: Date which is stated for making the final submission of application online.
- Terminating date provided for the final payment of fee in SBI is 11th Nov 2014.
- The linkage which is mentioned below by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is required to get the official advertisement:
- To apply online the connection needed is as below:
MPSC Recruitment 2014 for 31 posts of Professor: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had stated the induction process and this session of recruitment is favorable for 31 posts of Professor for which the detail which is necessary is mentioned as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 1st Feb 2015 the age which is stated for the applicants to have the possession is 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The detail of education is mentioned to get obtained as via the official notification that is being mentioned and structured by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Fees Schedule: The fee which is elementary to pay to get registered is mentioned as Rs. 315 thoroughly for the reserve category applicants and for the general category applicants the schedule of fee is mentioned as Rs. 515.
Scheme to submit an application: Prior to the registration applicants are to check all the detail of eligibility. Applicants if are found to be suitable as per the detail provided are needed to make the online submission of the application at the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
- 17th Oct 2014: The date which is provided for starting the online process of registration.
- 6th Nov 2014: The initial date which is stated to get the process of the online process having terminated.
- 7th Nov 2014: last date mentioned for making the final payment of the fee at the branch of SBI.
- The web portal that is being provided underneath by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is important so as to make the association with the official advertisement:
- Online registration must be make at the web portal that is provided underneath:
MPSC Recruitment 2014 for 144 posts Of Assistant: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) for 144 posts Of Assistant had got the necessary detail generated and had pinned the detail in the official notification. Applicants are being mentioned to send the applications necessary for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st August 2014 the age limit provided for the applicants to get qualified is the 19 years to 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had mentioned the qualification as degree and need also to get qualified in the Assistant (Prelim) Exam 2014.
Fees Schedule: Fee structure which is being generated for the applicants to pay under the reserve category is the Rs. 15 for EXSM, Rs. 315 for reserved category and Rs. 515 for the unreserved category applicants.
Selection Method: The procedure of making the choice of the applicants is chosen as the most effective as well as transparent. The assortment of the applicants is required to complete with the pen and paper test i.e. written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the registration online the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is required to acknowledge by the applicants. Applicants must provide the necessary detail which is being required.
- 12th Sep 2014 to 3rd Oct 2014: Dates provided for making the submission of the application online.
- 4th Oct 2014: Last date mentioned for making the payment of the fee online.
- 2nd Nov 2014: Date provided for the main examination.
- The official notification is provided to get via the web portal below:
- Online compliance of application is possible to make at the linkage below: