Maharashtra, the 3rd greatest state in Commonwealth of India, has one of the greatest police forces in the state. Apart from three hundred two Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre, it consists of five hundred and twenty three Deputy Superintendents of Police, two hundred and eighty two superintendents of Police, three thousand one hundred twenty three Assistant Police Inspectors, three thousand five hundred twenty two Inspectors, one lack eighty thousand five hundred fifty men (member’s of constabulary) and six thousand two hundred thirty Sub Inspectors. The State has thirty five district police units and ten Commissioners. The slogan of Maharashtra Police headed by Director General of Police means to PROTECTING THE RIGHTOUS AND CONTROLLING & ANNIHILATING THE EVIL. The State police Head Quarter is located at Mumbai.We are suggested to candidates to subscribe our website i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in and Facebook page to get latest upcoming jobs like this. The following jobs/positions are open in the department.
Mumbai Police Bharti Constable & Ex-Soldier Recruitment 2016: 1602 Vacancies
- Post Name: Police Constable, Ex-Soldier
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Qualification: 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institute
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
- Deadline: 18th Feb 2016
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016: 3478 Vacancies
- Post Name: Constables
- Age Limit as on 3rd Feb 2016: 18-28 years
- Qualification: 12th passed from a recognized Board
- Selection Process: Physical Measurement Test, Written Test, Physical Endurance Test and Medical Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Deadline: 18th Feb 2016
Maharashtra State Police Wireless Recruitment 2016 for 728 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Police Hawaldar (Closed)
Maharashtra State Police Wireless had announced the complete scheme that is to make the enrolment of the candidates. The process having notified is for 728 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Police Hawaldar for which the detail is underneath:
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Radio Mechanic): 191 posts
- Police Hawaldar (Wireless Operator): 432 posts
- Police Hawaldar (Electrician): 52 posts
- Police Shipayee (Workshop Helper): 53 posts
Age Perimeter: Maharashtra State Police Wireless had arranged the age requirement as per the post for which candidates are applying and detail is underneath:
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Radio Mechanic): 20 years to 27 years
- Police Hawaldar (Wireless Operator): 19 years to 26 years
- Police Hawaldar (Electrician): 19 years to 26 years
- Police Shipayee (Workshop Helper): 18 years to 25 years
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for each post got mentioned underneath:
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Radio Mechanic): Applicants for the position need having the education as SSC and Diploma in Electronics and Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Police Hawaldar (Wireless Operator): SSC with ITI in Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System or Mechanic Radio and Television
- Police Hawaldar (Electrician): SSC passed with two years Electrician Certificate
- Police Shipayee (Workshop Helper): SSC with ITI certificate in Painter, Carpenter, Sheet Metal, Fitter, Mechanic Radio and Television, Electronics Mechanic or Computer Hardwar.
Fees Schedule: Maharashtra State Police Wireless had mentioned the need of the fee as Rs. 550 for Open Category candidates and Rs. 450 for reserved category candidates. The fee could get paid via the online method of the payment. The candidates under the category EXSM are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Selection Process: The selection scheme got announced got announced making via the online examination, Mock test, Physical Test and the Medical Test. The concluding procedure announced to make the selection of the candidates is interview session.
Application Submission: The application needed getting submitted at the official site of Maharashtra State Police Wireless. The application printout needs also getting retained for the future use.
- 18th Dec 2015: The date from which candidates are to start the online submission of the application from the time 9:00 am onwards.
- 6th Jan 2016: The concluding period until which the application must get submitted online at the official site. The site will be active till the time 11:59 pm and after this period, no application will get accepted.
- 7th Jan 2016: The closing period having announced to make the payment of the fee through the online mode at the SBI.
- Maharashtra State Police Wireless had mentioned for the candidates to get the recruitment advertisement via the connection that got mentioned underneath systematically:
- To get the online registration under the post the associated connection got presented beneath analytically: