Maharashtra, the 3rd greatest state in Commonwealth of India, has one of the greatest police forces in the state. Apart from three hundred two Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre, it consists of five hundred and twenty three Deputy Superintendents of Police, two hundred and eighty two superintendents of Police, three thousand one hundred twenty three Assistant Police Inspectors, three thousand five hundred twenty two Inspectors, one lack eighty thousand five hundred fifty men (member’s of constabulary) and six thousand two hundred thirty Sub Inspectors. The State has thirty five district police units and ten Commissioners. The slogan of Maharashtra Police headed by Director General of Police means to PROTECTING THE RIGHTOUS AND CONTROLLING & ANNIHILATING THE EVIL. The State police Head Quarter is located at Mumbai.We are suggested to candidates to subscribe our website i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in and Facebook page to get latest upcoming jobs like this. The following jobs/positions are open in the department.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2014 for the 13453 posts of Constable: Maharashtra Police for large number of vacated seats whose count is 13453 had invited the applications. This panel is vacated for the posts of Constable under the variable regions and their detail is as below:
Age limit: Applicants that are interested for the post must have attained the age of 18 years to 25 years on the date of 30th April 2014. Maharashtra Police will also permit the relaxation in the age to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are either needed to be 10th class or 12th class passed under the board of Maharashtra.
Fees Schedule: The payment schedule being maintained by the Maharashtra Police to pay by the applicants is Rs. 125 via the SBI Challan / net banking / debit card / credit card or CSC.
Scheme to submit an application: It is utmost to get the process of registration. As stated by the Maharashtra Police applicants must apply at the official website and printed copy must be retained for the future usage.
- 5th May 2014: Date to start the online process of registration.
- 25th May 2014: Terminating date as scheduled for making the online registration.
- 26th May 2014: Last date to make the payment of fee at the SBI branch.
- Recruitment notification is accessible at the connection below:
- Applicants must get the recruitment details at the web portal mentioned to be below:
- Online registration process is mandatory at the link below:
Now, Maharsthra Police has issued a new notification for the recruitment of more than 3500 constables from all over India. The candidates who have age between 18 to 25 years and passed 10+2 can apply before 30th April, 2013. The registration will start from 15th April, 2013. The only procedure to apply is online through the main website www.mahapoliceonline.mahaonline.gov.in/. They have issued separate notification for each district. We ardise giving here all the notifications link to download. You can download that notification in which district you want to apply.
- 105 vacancies in Nanded: View Notification
- 106 vacancies in Jalgaon: View Notification
- 106 vacancies in Osmanabad: View Notification
- 108 vacancies in Sangali: View Notification
- 133 vacancies in Lohmarg: View Notification
- 141 vacancies in Pune: View Notification
- 15 vacancies in Nahsik: View Notification
- 176 vacancies in Thane: View Notification
- 194 vacancies in Nagpur: View Notification
- 20 vacancies in Navi Mumbai: View Notification
- 203 vacancies in Rarapobel Mumbai: View Notification
- 318 vacancies in Gadchiroli: View Notification
- 40 vacancies in Hingoli: View Notification
- 41 vacancies in Hingoli: View Notification
- 41 vacancies in Parbhani: View Notification
- 42 vacancies in Dhule: View Notification
- 46 vacancies in Jalna: View Notification
- 50 vacancies in Beed: View Notification
- 51 vacancies in SindhuDurg: View Notification
- 56 vacancies in Latur: View Notification
- 56 vacancies in Washim: View Notification
- 68 vacancies in Aurangabad: View Notification
- 71 vacancies in Gondia: View Notification
- 73 vacancies in Pune Railway: View Notification
- 81 vacancies in Ratnagiri: View Notification
- 86 vacancies in Akola: View Notification
- 95 vacancies in Amravati: View Notification
- 980 vacancies in Mumbai: View Notification
Armed Police Constables Recruitment 2013 (Closed)
Name & No. of Posts: Maharashtra Police, Indian Reserve Battalion Kolhapur is carrying out an superiority to sign up Six Hundred & Seventy Five (675) energetic and result desirous competitors having Indian citizenship as the position of Armed Police Constable.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary School examination (10+2 Class) certificate and attained maximum of twenty five (25) years of age but not less from eighteen (18) years as on 31st Jan, 2013. Physical fitness of applicants is also one of the necessary eligibility conditions. We recommended to candidates for see an official notification given in Hindi language under the head point of reference to know more about eligibility and recruitment.
Important Dates: Candidates are suggested to send their duly completed application in advance from 20th Feb, 2013 because after that, applications will not be considerable.
Selection Process for Recruitment in Maharashtra Police: Candidates will be shortlisted after giving impressive performance in physical fitness trail. After that, only qualified candidates are liable to attend the common competitive written test followed by personal interview.
Application Form: Candidates who are interested in Maharashtra Police can purchase an application form from Ramtekdi, Provisional Stores (Junai Canteen), Pune. Fill it in own handwriting, affix one passport size photograph and send to the office of Commander, State Reserve Police Force, Pune along with attested photocopies by gazette officers in support of education, birth date, reserved community, spots achievements and experience (if any) certificates.
- Candidates belong with reserved community can be liable take relaxation in upper age limit as per Maharashtra Police rules.
- We are suggested to candidates to reach at the written examination hall before twenty (20) minutes from the original time of test.
- Candidates can deposit application fees in shape of postal order “OR” demand draft.
- Mobile phone, Calculator and other electronic gadget are banned in examination hall.
References for Maharashtra Police Recruitment: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in “OR” www.maharashtra.gov.in
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!