Maharashtra Department of Land Records is going to recruit 813 Surveyors and Peons in various districts. We have given here very main and important information for the candidates who wants to apply for these posts.
Amravati Department of Land Records Recruitment of 174 Surveyor and Peon Posts: The candidates who have passed Archtectural Engineering degree or Civil Engineering Diploma can apply for the post of Surveyor. The minimum qualification to apply for the post of Peon is 4th Class. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online through the official website www.oasis.mkcl.org/landrecords 2013. The candidates need to deposit of Rs. 600 (Gen & OBC) and Rs.300 (Res). The candidates can deposit fee through SBI Challan.
- The candidates can apply online from 22nd July, 2013 to 21st Aug, 2013.
- The fee can be deposit from 23rd July, 2013 to 22th Aug, 2013.
- The written exam will be held on 22nd Sept, 2013 for Surveyor posts and 22nd Sept, 2013 for Peon posts.
To get complete information please view the official notification from the link given below
Department of Land Records, Nasik Recruitment 2013 for the Post of Surveyor and peon: Department of Land Records, Nasik is had issued the details to recruit the candidates under the concerned region of authority i.e. Nasik for the posts thoroughly vacant which are as following:
- Surveyor / Clerk cum Typist
99 posts are to be shared among both the posts with the proportion of 84 and 15 posts respectively.
Fine points to relate the candidates to their eligibility conditions are as below:
- Applicant applying for the post of Surveyor / Clerk cum Typist must possess the qualification required for the post and this is Architectural Engineering or the diploma in the civil Engineering.
- For the post of the peon applicant just required to pass in the 4th standard.
Fees Schedule: A Fee will be acknowledged by the authority by the SBI Challan with the payment of Rs. 600 for the unreserved candidates and Rs. 300 required to pay by the all the candidates under the reserved category.
Selection Procedure: Before to be a part of the candidates need to exercise the intellectual and mental power by the means of the written test needed to set by the authority.
Method to Apply: Applications are being invited by the authority only by the resource of the online procedure to be followed at the official website of the authority.
- 22nd July 2013 to the date 21st August 2013: Date of the commencement of the online submission and last date to submit application.
- 23rd July 2013 to the date 22nd August 2013: Initial and terminating date for the fees submission.
- 23rd August 2013: Last date for the completion of the application form.
- 22nd Sep 2013: Date of written test for the post 1 between the time 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and for post 2 between the times 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Important Link: Link to have the detailed knowledge related to post is as below:
Department of Land Records, Nagpur Recruitment 2013 for the Post of Surveyor and peon: Department of Land Records, Nagpur had published the advertisement for the 123 posts which are as mentioned following:
- Surveyor / Clerk cum Typist
Educational criterion: For the post numbered as 1 must possess the necessary qualification to be architectural engineering or the required diploma in the civil engineering and post numbered as 2 must be 4th pass.
Selection process: Candidates need to be selected by the method of the written test.
How to apply: Candidates follow the procedure of the online method of the registration for the post.
- 22nd July 2013 to the date 21st August 2013: Date of the initiation of the online acquiescence and last date to submit application.
- 23rd July 2013 to the date 22nd August 2013: preliminary and terminating date for the fees submission.
Important link: To get the knowledge of the other important dates and details click on the link below:
To apply online:
Aurangabad Department of Land Records Recruitment 2013 of 90 Surveyor & 61 Peon Posts: The candidates should have degree of Architectural Engineering degree or Civil Engineering Diploma for the Surveyor posts. The candidates should apply before 21st Aug, 2013 through the official website of Maharashtra Land Records Department.
Konkan Department of Land Records Recruitment of 105 Surveyor/Clerk and 24 Peon Post: The candidates need to apply online on or before 21st Aug, 2013. The minimum qualification for the post of Surveyor & Clerk post is Architectural Engineering and for clerk posts is 4th class. To get complete information download the complete official recruitment notification from the link given below.
Pune Department of Land Records Recruitment 2013 of 122 Surveyor Post and 15 Peon Posts: The minimum qualification is same for above post for both surveyor and peon posts. The candidates shoule note that the last date to apply online is 21st Aug, 2013. The complete notification for the Pune Land Record Department is given below.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!