Welcome to the page of MahaGenco Recruitment 2012-2013. You can find here the latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment project for the year 2012 and 2013. Please go through the complete post as here are some vacancies which last date has passed. So you will find the open vacancies at the end of the post. As of now there are 360 vacancies are open in Mahagenco for 360 Technician Grade-III.
The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company limited (MAHAGENCO) is a big company and recruiter for engineers. This time MAHAGENCO will recruit nos. 422 Junior engineers and 178 Sub Engineers. The age limitation for the recruitment is between 18 to 33 years. The complete eligibility criteria to apply for the posts is given below. The detail notification has been given on the main website of MAHAGENCO. But before going to read full advertisement of MAHAGENCO, read the following eligiblity criteria. If you are eligible for the post then go to the advertisement otherwise go to recruitmentnews.in homepage to find out new opening jobs.
No. of Vacancies: 622 (Junior Engineer & Sub Engineer)
- Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech degree “or” Diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechanical & computer Engineering.
- Age of candidates will be 18 to 33 years.
How to Apply?
The procedure to apply for “MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2012″ is simple & easy to understand.
Firstly go to www.mahagenco.in and click on advertisement link under the head of opportunities. After that candidates will found the option of new registration then fill this application form with required personal detail and submit it. After submission candidates will be liable to take print out of this form. Now, send this print along with Xerox copy of original document like as age/caste/fee/qualification & experience proof to following address given below:
- Last date of application is 22th Sept, 2012.
- Last date of online registration is 16th Sept, 2012.
- The selection procedure for the post Junior Engineer & Sub Engineer in The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company limited (MAHAGENCO) is by online test & personal interview.
The following instructions are helpful for a candidate to apply in The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company limited (MAHAGENCO). So read it carefully.
- Fee will not be refundable at any cost.
- Candidates can apply only through internet.
- Candidates are directed that come with all proof of your identity while going to interview.
- Fill the application before closing date.
- Selection committee has reserved right to disqualify any candidates.
To read the complete advertisement/notification/Notice of “MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2012” like General conditions, relaxaion, reservateion, certificates, addressess, registered office, exam dates, syllabus, results and other information, go to the following references.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment of 360 Technician Grade -III [Last Date: 20th Nov, 2012]
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is confessing a experienced chance to select total numbers of Three Hundred and Sixty (360) candidates having a good scholarly record as the position of Technician Grade-III.
Eligibility Criteria for MAHAGENCO Recruitment
Candidates should have passed ITI in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrician/Electronics/Welder/Fitter/Commutations Systems/Instrument Mechanic “or” Wireman and attained maximum of thirty three (33) years but not less than eighteen (18) years as on 31st October, 2012. Experience is not clarified in the original advertisement, so we can say fresher are also eligible, but we are also suggested to see an official advertisement/notification links which is given below under the head of reference to know more details regarding eligibility.
Format of Application Form
Candidates who have minimum eligibility as per above discussed guidelines are needed to submit their on-line application on the MAHAGENCO official website, i.e. www.mahagenco.in. All other’s instructions to submission on-line profiles are given on the predefined website.
Dates to be remembered for Recruitment in MAHAGENCO
Last date of submission of online application is 20th November, 2012 and date of written examination is 8th December, 2012. The official advertisement is published from 1st November, 2012.
Procedure of Selection in MahaGenco
The list of shortlisted candidates will be by common competitive written test. After that only selected candidates are suggested to attend the individual interview followed by medical test. The Administrative committee of MAHAGENCO has to save the right to change the procedure of selection if it so required.
Guidelines for Candidates
- At the time of the interview all eligibility testimonials in original with one set of photocopies of it are required for confirmation purpose.
- After due dates, the online application link will be disabled.
- Candidates are liable to give only correct personal information on the online application form.
- Total numbers of vacancies are subject to variation may increase “or” decrease at any stage.
Important Links for MahaGenco Recruitment
Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.mahagenco.in