MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 143 posts of Assistant Engineer: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) had announced the special drive recruitment and this scheme is being mandated for the 143 posts of Assistant Engineer. The vacancy detail and the eligibility norms for the post are mentioned systematically below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 31st Dec 2014 the age possession is stated as 40 for the reserved and 57 years for the departmental applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The scholastic requirement demanded is the degree in the associated field and with this applicant must be able to read and write in the language Marathi.
Fees Schedule: Application fee which is being scheduled is provided as Rs. 250 via the demand draft (DD) which must be in favor of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) and fee is to be payable at Mumbai.
Selection Method: The process which is related with the selection of the applicants is being mentioned as personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The recruitment detail which is being demanding with the registration particulars provides that the official format of the application must be considered. Applicants with the necessary testimonials must be mailed at the mailing address which is being provided.
- 27th Dec 2014: Date which is being mentioned for the final receipt of the applications.
- Jan 2015: Tentative date scheduled for the personal interview session.
References: The linkage to the official notification is provided underneath by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) to obtain the indispensable detail:
MAHADISCOM Recruitment of 6542 Vidhyut Sahayak Posts:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 6542 Posts for Vidhyut Sahayak.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 30-9-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: 10th under 12th Pattern Examination with IIT certificate in Electrician /Wireman from NCVT.
- Application Fees: Rs.110/- (for Gen Category), Rs. 60/- (for reserved category) and Rs.10/- transaction charges through Internet Banking/Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website www.mahadiscom.in.
- Deadlines: 30th Sept, 2014
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 284 posts of Engineer, Manager and other posts: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) had mentioned the specifics that are connected with the applicants for the 284 posts of Engineer, Manager and other posts and the information necessary to get under the post is thoroughly provided to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The necessary information favorable from the applicants is to get from the official advertisement of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) i.e. the requirement of age and education as needed under the each of the specific post.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are constrained to make the Rs. 500 for the general and Rs. 250 for the reserved category applicants. Applicants need also to pay the additional transaction charges along with the basic fee schedule.
Selection Method: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) had mentioned that the choice of the applicants will only be possible with the performance to be presented in the online test and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website must be used by the applicants to make the registration for the post. Applicants must ensure to preserve the application in printed form for the future commencement.
- 19th July 2014 to 9th August 2014: Dates to make the online registration as well as payment of fee.
- 9th August 20114: Dates to make the editing as well printing of application.
- Notification as notified is to get from the web portal below:
- To make the online registration reference link suitable is as below: