MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014 for the 458 posts of Executive Engineer, AE & JE: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) had the major requirement of the efficient applicants under the posts of Executive Engineer, AE & JE. Under the announced posts 458 are untenanted for which the allotment of the seats or ration is being mentioned to be below:
- Executive Engineer (Trans) – 18 posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 1 post
- Executive Engineer (Trans) – 76 posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil) – 2 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trans) – 114 posts
- Junior Engineer (Trans) – 247 posts
Age limit: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) had the certain demands from the applicants and out of this age is the foremost. It states that age of the applicants applying for the post numbered as 1 to 4 must be 40 years and for the rest of the posts age is required to be 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants that had the interest to apply under the post must have the required academic to be bachelor’s degree. It must be in the electrical, civil engineering technology.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is to pay by the applicants is Rs. 250 that is to pay by the reserve category applicants. Open category applicants will pay the Rs. 500. Only the person with disability (PWD) is exempted from the fee.
Selection Method: Online written test that is to follow by the personal interview is the method of the selection set by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM).
Scheme to submit an application: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) had provided with the official website at which applicants will make the
- Date from which the process of the process of the online registration will commence and terminate is 8th Jan 2014 to the date 29th Jan 2014.
- Dates from which the process of the online payment will get started is 8th Jan 2014 to the date 29th Jan 2014.
- Date at which the online test will commence is 12th, 13th and 14th March 2014.
- Connection at which the applicants can get the official advertisement is as below:
- To apply for the post online the required linkage is as below:
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014 for the 690 posts of Junior Assistant; On the date of the 6th June 2005 nation was being fortuned with a very leading authorization of the date that is the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM). It is being engaged in supplying the electricity in the state concerned. It had enhanced its projects to a great extent so as to meet the supply to the consumption.
The announcement that is being made by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) is to recruit the applicants for the 690 posts of Junior Assistant that is being associated with the eligibility details as below:
Age limit: Under the mentioned post the criterion of the age that is being scheduled is demanding the age to be in between the perimeter of 18 years to 30 years. The age of the applicants is needed to be as per on the date 17th Jan 2014. The relaxation in the age is permissible under the rules and regulation of the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM).
Educational Criterion Set: Qualification which is to be under the aptitude of the candidates is B.Com with the DOEACC ‘CCC’ ‘O’ LEVEL certificate or MS – CIT.
Fees Schedule: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) had stated to make the payment on the part of the applicants. Applicants that had the belongingness to the reserve category are to make the payment of Rs. 200 and other category applicants will make the payment of Rs. 400. Fee can be paid either by the offline procedure or online procedure.
Selection Method: The assortment method that is being lay out is laid on the pathway of online examination. This test will be followed by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: To get registered under the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company limited (MAHADISCOM) the official website is the means. Applications must be thoroughly filled and its print out must be retained for the future usage.
- Date from which the process of the online registration will get a start is 27th Dec 2013.
- Date at which the process of the submission of application will get terminated is 17th Jan 2014.
- Date till which any edit in the application could be commenced is 19th Jan 2014.
- Last date by which the application could be reprinted is 1st Feb 2014.
- Dates between which the fee could be paid online are 27th Dec 2013 to 17th Jan 2014.
- Dates between which the fee could be paid offline are 29th Dec 2013 to 23rd Jan 2014.
Important Link for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014
- To get the detail from the official advertisement the link required is as below:
- To get the detailed knowledge of the guidelines related with the submission of the application online the link is as below:
- Guidelines as related with the submission of fee is as below:
- To apply for the post online the web portal is as below:
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2013-2014 of 680 Various Staff, Apply on or Before 10th Oct, 2013: The Mahadiscom is also known as Mahavitran. The company is going to recruit 680 people on various positions as given below. The candidates who are interested to do job in MAHADISCOM and wants to make career in electricity distribution company should bookmark this page for future updates. We are giving here very main and important detail which is required for the candidates. The candidates can check their eligibility criteria, selection procedure and application procedure.
There are total 680 vacancies open in MAHADISCOM.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates has been given in the front of position name. Please note here that the candidates belongs to reserved categories can avail the exemption in upper age limit as per the Government reservation rules. The more detail about the age reservation has been given in the notification.
Minimum Qualification: The minimum qualification as specified by the MAHADISCOM Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in the relevant disciplines. The candidates who wants to apply for Senior Manager Posts (F&A) should have CA/ICWA degree. The minimum job experience is also required as specified by the MAHADISCOM. The candidates should check the complete qualification details in the notification. The links to download notification are given below.
Selection Procedure for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2013 : The written test/online examination and interview will be held by the MAHADISCOM for final selection of the candidates. The syllabus and interview pattern will be based on the position.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible should pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Gen) or Rs.250/- (Res) offline or online. The online payment can be made through debit card/credit card/net banking/. The offline payment should be made in the branches of Bank of Maharashtra from 2nd working day of registration.
The candidates should apply online through official website www.mahadiscom.in from 20th Sept, 2013 to 10th Oct, 2013. Fill online application form carefully and submit it. After submitting printout the receipt and keep it safe for interview.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2013 Important Dates: The following are very important dates to apply for the above posts.
- The online registration starts from 20th Sept, 2013.
- The online registration ends on 10th Oct, 2013.
- The online payment starts from 20th Sept, 2013.
- The fee can be deposited online up to 10th Oct, 2013.
- The offline payment will start from 23rd Sept, 2013.
- The offline fee can be deposited up to 15th Oct, 2013.
- The candidates can print out the application receipt only up to 25th Oct, 2013.
- The written test will be held on Nov, 2013.
Important Links: The above information very limited and main so that the candidates could check their eligibility criteria and procedures. But the candidates should read the complete official notification before submitting application form as it contain lots of information like pay scale, rules and regulations. So the following links will help you to grab all the information.