MBGB is the short name of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank. In recently, Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank is presenting a recruitment notification to appoint a huge staff i.e 281 candidates as the post of Officer Scale – I, II & Office Assistant. Candidates who are passionate to do job in banking line has great chance to appoint in it as officer post. Candidates having IBPS valid score card will only be eligible to apply with the help of the Internet on the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank official website.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) Recruitment 2014 for the 281 posts of Officers and Office Assistant: Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) with the mission and vision to serve the community had always made the endless efforts to make the placement of the efficient applicants. The recent announcement is for the 281 posts of Officers and Office Assistant for which complete detail is as below:
Age limit: For the post of Officer Scale-III age needed is 21 years to 40 years, Officer Scale-II age limit is 21 years to 32 years and for the post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant age limit is 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale-III
- Officer Scale-I
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Applicants under all the posts must be passed in the graduation degree with the proficiency required to be in the computer applications.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): As mentioned by the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) applicants are needed to be holder of graduation degree in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the reserve category i.e. SC, ST and PED will make the required payment of Rs. 20 and applicants that belong to the general category will make the payment of Rs. 100 by the method of the CBS. This payment could be made at any of the branch of the Punjab National Bank.
Selection Method: The process of the choice of the applicants is favorable for the applicants that had been fortuned to be selected via the RRB – CWE – II. This test was thoroughly conducted by the IBPS which had been preceded in the month of the Sep / Oct 2013. Applicants which had been fortuned to be selected must have the valid score card. These applicants are liable to move on for the session of the interview along with the required verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: It is very important that appropriate that the suitable process of the registration must be followed so that seat could be secured for the initial process. This process is favorable for the applicants that are eligible as per the dimensions which are mentioned above. Applicant’s who had checked the details and are appropriate use the official website of the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) to make the registration at which the prearranged application is being available. After the submission print out of the application must be retained for the future processes of the registration.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) had mentioned the initial date of the online registration to be 27th March 2014.
- Terminating date with which the process of online registration must be thoroughly completed is the 11th April 2014.
- Initial date to make the payment of the fee is being decided to be 27th March 2014.
- Closing date which is being scheduled to be to make the payment of the registration fee is 11th April 2014.
- The required linkage thoroughly needed for the official advertisement in detail is being mentioned to be below:
- To make the payment of the fee challan form which is needed to acknowledge is being provided to be below:
- Online compliance for the post is possible via the web portal that is as below: