The M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has been included as a part of the execution of the power section reform in Madhya Pradesh commenced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The Company is a public company and incorporated on 22, Nov 2001. It acquired the Certificate of Beginning of Business on 16, July 2002 and the head office of the Company is at Shakti-Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur. We are suggested to applicants for subscribe our website i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in to get latest news about upcoming vacancies in government sector. Now, we are explaining the entire procedure to appoint as on Executive Trainee, Security Inspector & other positions under M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL).
MPPGCL Recruitment 2014 for the 19 posts of Engineer: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) had invited the applications from the applicants under the seats that are found to be vacated. This announcement is proclaimed for the 19 posts of Engineer under the different trades for which the detail is as below:
Applicants are provided that requirement of educational qualification is the graduation degree which is needed in the concerning subject. For the registration process to get completed applicants are needed to send the application with all the binding certificates by the date of 22nd Sep 2014.
The reference link which is required to obtain the advertisement is provided underneath:
MPPGCL Recruitment 2014 for the 29 posts of Graduate & Technical Apprentice: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) had released the recruitment notification with which applications had been invited from the applicants. The announcement is being proclaimed for the 29 posts of Graduate & Technical Apprentice under different departments for which the necessary information is being provided to be as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Graduate Apprentice: The Utmost necessity which is being desirable from the applicants for the educational qualification is being mentioned to be degree which is desirable in the engineering or technology.
- Technical Apprentice: Applicants are liable having the educational qualification to be as diploma required in the engineering or technology.
Selection Method: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) had provided the method of the choice of the applicants to be as the educational qualification under the possession and out of these the merit list will be prepared to make the final selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure which is being mentioned regarding the registration mentions that applicants must use the application which is being prescribed. Applicants make sure to send all the necessary documents and credentials with the application.
Important Date: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) had mentioned the last date for receiving the applications to be 25th August 2014.
References: Link to get the official advertisement is being provided underneath:
MPPGCL Recruitment 2014 for the 717 posts of Executive, PA Trainees and other posts: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited in short known as MPPGCL is the company which is being thoroughly owned by the MP government. The successor rate of the company is really commendable and appreciable due to the efficiency of the manpower that owns their concern with the company.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) had stated recently to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 717 posts of Executive, PA Trainees and other posts and the detail pertaining to post is being mentioned to be below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The detail of the educational qualification and maturity in the aptitude regarding age for the specific post us being mentioned to be as below:
- Executive Trainee: Applicants for the post are liable to have the educational qualification of engineering under the concerning subject and section. The requirement of the age under the post is being mentioned to be minimum 20 years and maximum 27 years.
- Junior Engineer (Trainee): The requirement under the scholastic maturity for the post is diploma in the relevant subject and trade. Applicants must have the boundary of age 20 years to 32 years.
- Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee: The requisite on the part of the applicants is to have the high school certificate and must be having the ITI trade certificate in the related field. Applicants must be under the age requirement of 20 years to 32 years.
- Fireman: Applicants must be having the educational qualification to be holder of certificate of basic fire fighting. 20 years to 32 years is the age necessity which is being interrelated with the maturity in the age.
Fees Schedule: It is very important to make the association with the supremacy via the suitable means. Applicants under the recent post are liable to make the payment of fee. This fee schedule is being arranged to be Rs. 250 for the SC, ST and PD candidate and for the UR and OBC applicants the payment required to make is Rs. 1000. This payment must be made through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL).
Selection Method: To be selected under any of the supremacy is the most difficult task to be performed and for the presently announced posts the selection of the applicants is interlinked with the online test and with the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are liable to make the registration for the post with the official website of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL).
- 26th May 2014 to 18th June 2014: date to make the application online for the post.
- 19th June 2014: Date on which mock test questions will be uploaded.
- 24th June 2014: date from which admit card will be issued.
- 29th June 2014: The date to perform the examination at various centers in MP.
- Official advertisement is possible to obtain from the web portal provided below:
- Online registration must be completed at the web portal below: