LIC is one of the big insurance company in India is going to recruit various Direct Sales Executives in all over India branches. LIC will issue a detail recruitment notification in this regard. The following information is obtained from the detail notification of LIC Recruitment 2016-2017. The candidates who are interest to do job in LIC go through the following information.
LIC has not issued DSE vacancies in the year 2016 till yet. But you don’t worry, we’ll update you here whenever LIC will declare the official notification. Please subscribe your email ID to get instant updates for DSE vacancies in LIC.
The LIC has issued a different notification for each zone, so we are here giving the information, procedure and other guidelines which are very common for all zones. If there is any difference of procedure in any zone, we’ll specify it. So the candidates should go through the following information to know the procedure and eligibility criteria and then go the download link of notification. The candidates must note that the jobs are purely on contract basis for three years.
In this page, you can find all the latest vacancies by LIC in the year 2016 for DSE. You can get more information from the link given below.
THE FOLLOWING VACANCIES HAS EXPIRED. PLEASE DON’T CONSIDER IT.
Name and Number of Vacancies 2012
- Direct Sales Executives – Total Vacancies 12579 further divided into zones and zone wise vacancies can be found on the notification itself. As it appears from the name that is a marketing job and purely based on sale of policies and services relates to.
The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 35 years as on 1st Dec, 2012. The relaxation in the age for the reserved category is also available according to the rules.
- Qualification: The graduation degree is required to apply for the post of DSE in LIC. The preference will be given to the candidates who have diploma in marketing or in management. The knowledge of English and local language (zone in which you want to apply) in writing, speaking and reading is also required. The basic computer knowledge like MS work, MS excel, MS power point and Windows operating system is also good for the candidates to get selected.
- Experience: No prior experience is required to apply for the post direct sales executives.
- Selection Procedure: The selection will go through the written test and interview. First LIC will held the written examination and successful candidates will be called for interview. The pattern of examination and syllabus for the examination is given in the notification. The date of examination will be declared by LIC later stage. LIC will notify candidates by email and on its official website of LIC.
Application Procedure for Recruitment 2012 of DSE in LIC
Fee detail: The fee for all the candidates other than reserved categories is Rs. 100 and paid only by cash on the cash counter of branches of LIC.
How to submit application form: The following method will help you to understand the procedure for submission of application form.
- There is only online application form available, so all candidates are required to apply online.
- Go the main website of the LIC i.e. www.licindia.in and then go to the career section i.e. www.licindia.in/career.htm.
- Click on online application form and fill all required information and submit application form, printout the receipt in duplicate.