LIC India has issued a recruitment notification 2013 for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers and Financial Services Executive as per the procedure given in the main advertisement/notification. The persons who are eligible as per the procedure mentioned give below can apply before 11th May, 2013.
LIC India Recruitment 2013 – 157 Vacancies [Last Date: 11th May, 2013]
Name & No. of Posts: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Chennai is defining a recruitment job 2013 declaration to appoint One Hundred & Fifty Seven (157) honest & sincere employment searchers having Indian citizenship as the post of Financial Services Executive under the various division as defined below in image.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor degree in any discipline and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years of age but not less from twenty one (21) years as on 1st April, 2013. We are giving instruction to applicants for a visit in the official notice, which defined below under the title of reference to know more about LIC India recruitment 2013.
Important Dates: Candidates are advised to send their duly completed application in advance from 11th May, 2013.
Application Form: Candidates can download an application format from the end of official advertisement given below under the name of reference “OR” website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in. Fill it with required personal details and send to the desired division address as per defined in notification along with passport size photograph and photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, demand draft (DD), reserved caste and working experience (if any).
- The original notification is announced from 24th April, 2013.
- The above discussed recruitment is purely of contractual nature.
- Total number of vacancies can amend at any stage according application received.
- Always give correct information in application form.
- NOC is also required, if candidates are already employed in regular service.
- The application form should be same as format given at the end of the notification.
- Canvassing either directly “OR” indirectly will be the reason of disqualification of the candidates.
- Appointed applicants may be allotted anywhere during the engagement.
Reference for LIC Recruitment 2013:
LIC India Recruitment 2013 – 42 Financial Services Executive [Last Date: 30th April, 2013]
Total Vacancies: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is guiding a recruitment plan 2013 to appoint Forty Two (42) obedient and honest job seekers having Indian citizenship as the position of Financial Services Executive.
Minimum Qualification/ Age Limit & Experience: Candidates should have the bachelor degree “OR” Diploma in the disclipline of Management/ Marketing and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years but not less from twenty one (21) years. We are advising to applicants for go through in official advertisement, which is defined ahead under the title of reference to know more about recruitment project 2013.
Mode of submitting application Form: Candidates can send their duly completed application as per formant given in the end of official advertisement “OR” downloadable from the official website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in. Fill it with personal details and send to the as per desired division address defined below in official advertisement along with photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates i.e. caste, date of birth, educational record, demand draft and experience (if any).
Selection Procedure for LIC India recruitment 2013: The name list of applicants will be short listed on the basis of their average marks obtained in earlier educational careers. After that, only eligible applicants will appear for test followed by personal interview and medical test.
Dates to be remembered: Candidates can send their duly filled application in advance from 23rd April, 2013 but for those candidates who are belonging with North East States can send it till 30th April, 2013.
- At the time of interview, all original minimum eligibility documents with one photo identity proof will produced by candidates.
- After payment of application fees, candidates will lose their right to withdraw it.
- Application can deposit an fee in the shape of demand draft.
- Candidates can fill an application form only with capital letter of English language.
References for recruitment 2013 in LIC India: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.