Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Recruitment of 669 Non Teaching Various Posts:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 669 Posts for Principal, Technical Officer, Assistant, UDC, LDC, Hindi Translator and Stenographer Grade II.
- Age Limit: 18-50 years as on 15-09-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: 10th, Post-Graduation degree, B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree, Graduation and Engineering degree in relevant fields.
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Skill Test/Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.1200/- (Post for Principal and Technical Officer), Rs. 750/- (for Other Posts)
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website www.kvsangthan.nic.in and Offline by Post.
- Deadlines: 15th Sept, 2014
The following vacancies has closed. It is only for the record of the candidates.
KVS Delhi Recruitment 2013-2014 for the 4043 posts of PGT and TGT and other Vacancies: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), is an autonomous body under the MHRD which is thoroughly under the govt. of India. It had mission and vision which is totally centered at the development of the education system and create the environment that is totally for the development of the children’s and the applicants under the institution. It also ensures to provide education to the remote and the areas that are not that much developed.
KVS, Delhi had thoroughly invited the applications for the recruitment of the candidates that are waiting a long for the government jobs under the institution. Posts for which the announcement is being commenced are for the teaching and other Miscellaneous Teaching posts. These posts are as below:
Total Number of Vacancies: 4043
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 793
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): 639
- P & HE: 181
- AE: 115
- WE: 124
- Librarian: 112
- Primary Teachers: 1979
- PRT (Music): 100
These posts are being announced under the different subjects and traits. Complete information could be got from the official website where the notification for the post is being available. Information necessary for the post are as below:
Age limit: The maximum age limit for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) is 40 years, for TGT Posts is 35 year, primary teachers is 30 years and for PRT Music is also 30 years.
Pay Grade: Grade of pay for the teachers is set to be as between the 9300 to 34800.
Selection procedure for KVS Recruitment 2013: Selection of the candidates will commenced from the written test and those who will be cleared under the written test will be put forward for the performance test and the interview session with the verification of the documents.
Application fees: Application fees will be needed by the candidates to is amount of Rs. 750 plus the Rs. 30 for the bank charges. Fees criterion is not being set for the applicants under the reserved category. Fees would be accepted online as well as under the offline mode.
How to Apply: Candidates would complete their registration under the online procedure. After making sure that all the obligatory information pertain to eh candidates is being filled submit it and take a print out of the application and with the attachments of the documents would post it to the address as mentioned in the notification with the scribing on it regarding the post for which candidate is applying.
- 29th July 2013 to the date 28th August 2013: initial date and final date for the online submission of the application by the time 11:59 pm.
- 12th Sep. 2013: date till which application should reach the authority.
Linkage to the KVS Recruitment 2013 notification where the details regarding the educational qualification and other general instructions are available is as following: