Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is also known by its popular and short name i.e. KVGB or KVG Bank. This is another recruitment project of officer on Scale-I, Scale-II and Scale-III by KVGB like other Grameena banks. See other Grameena bank recruitment projects; all is going through the IBPS who have appeared in the RRBs CWE. The official and main website of the bank is www.kvgbank.com, where the candidates can know more about the bank and latest news.
Now here we will talk about the KVGB Recruitment 2013 Project on various officer vacancies. The detail related to apply for these posts is given below. The candidates can know more about after reading the below information. But don’t forget to download the complete notification in this regard.
KVG Bank Recruitment 2013 for the 182 posts of Officer, Office Assistant: Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank had proclaimed their wish to recruit the applicants on the 182 posts of Officer, Office Assistant that are as below:
- Officer Scale – III – 7 posts
- Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer) – 18 posts
- Officer Scale – II (IT) – 5 posts
- Officer Scale – II (Law) – 1 post
- Officer Scale – II (Treasury Manager) – 1 post
- Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer) – 3 posts
- Officer Scale – II (Agriculture Officer) – 2 posts
- Officer Scale – I – 50 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 95 posts
Norms of the eligibility are as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Complete criterion and requirement related with the age and academics need to get from the notification as notified by the Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank.
Fees Schedule: Challan is the required mode of the payment by which the fee could be remitted and the amount of the fee is needed to pay is the Rs 20 that is to pay by the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), PWD (Person with Disability) and Ex Servicemen applicants and Rs. 100 for the rest of the applicants. Challan must be made under any of the branch of Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank and applicants could get the challan at the link below:
Selection Method: Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank had invited only those applicants for the further steps of the selection procedure that had successfully cleared out the RRB CWE (common written examination) that was held in the supreme authorization of the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the Sep 2013. Chosen applicants are further invited for the process of the interview along with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: The process with which the applicants can get the valuable registration under the Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank and also the make the tally of the applicants that are interested for the post the need on the part of the applicants is to follow the online process of the application submission and after the application is being submitted and hard copy of the application is to keep hold off for the future process of the selection.
Important Date: Dates needed to be under the deliberation and contemplation is as below:
- Date from which the online process of the application submission is to start is 17th Dec 2013.
- Closing date for the online submission of the application is 2nd Jan 2014.
- Payment of the fee regarding the application registration must be completed in between the dates 17th Dec 2013 to 2nd Jan 2014.
- Last date for reprinting the application is 14th Jan 2014.
Important Link: Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank had provided the applicants with the required web portals are as below:
- To make the submission of the application online the web portal is as mentioned to be below:
- To have the complete detail via the official advertisement the required linkage needed to be followed are as below:
KVG Bank Recruitment 2013 – 60 Vacancies: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank are announcing an brilliant perception to appoint Sixty (60) candidates from the population of India as the position of Office Assistant for multipurpose (25- posts) and Office in Junior Management Scale –I cadre (35- posts) who have appeared at the CWE (Common Written Examination) for RRBs held on Sept, 2012 by IBPS.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have attained maximum of twenty eight (28) years of age but not less than eighteen (18) years as on 1st Jun, 2012. Candidates who belong with reserved community are liable to take the benefit of upper age relaxation limit, so see the original notification which is given below under the head point of reference in advertisement link. Now we prescribed some basis eligibility as per respective positions.
- For the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose: Candidates should have bachelor degree in the relevant discipline with the knowledge of computer skills and proficiency to read, write and speak at least one local language.
- For the post of Officer Scale-I:A bachelor degree in discipline of Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Co- operation, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Pisciculture, Management Law, Information Technology, Accountancy, Economics “or” equivalent with the knowledge of computer and proficiency to read, speak & write the local language are the eligibility conditions of this posts.
Application Form for KVG Bank Recruitment 2013: Firstly candidates are liable to deposit application fee in any branch of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank through fee payment challan which is given on the official bank website i.e. www.kvgbank.com “or” by NEFT. After payment, candidates will receive branch name, one unique transaction id, and etc. Now, candidates can register their profile on the bank website i.e. www.kvgbank.com. After successfully submission, system will generate the print out option of duly filled application; take two copies of that for future reference. At the time of registration, please use that valid personal email-id, which is specified in the CWE (common written examination) online application form in Sept, 2012.
Important Dates: Candidates can register their online application profile & deposit application fees in between 11th Dec, 2012 to 26th Dec, 2012. After that, the website link will be disabled.
Selection Process: Candidates will be short listed on their basis performance given in CWE (Common Written Exam) conducted by IBPS in September, 2012 & selected candidates are liable to attend the individual interview.
- Call letter send to the candidates at that address which is furnished by candidates in application.
- The printout of application, fee receipt and original certificate with photocopies is required at the time of interview.
- Candidates have no need to send application.
- Any request for change the address will not be admissible.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere of Karnataka state.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualified to the candidates.
- Official notification is published from 5th December, 2012.
- Application fee will not be adjustable “or” refundable.
- Fill the application format only with suitable correct personal information..
References for KVGB Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
- Official Website: www.kvgbank.com
- Advertisement/Notification for the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Recruitment 2012