About Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015: Kerala public service commission has been created under the Constitution of India in order to select candidates for civil service jobs. The selection is solely carried out on the merits and the rules of reservation. Headquartered at Thiruvananthapuram, the public service commission has a total of three regional offices and 14 district offices. The public service commission also accepts applications for various posts depending upon the availability in various departments from time to time. Written test, practical test, physical efficiency test and interview are the selection procedures that are adapted by the public service commission to select a candidate.
The following information is for the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015. The candidates should go through the following information to apply for desired post. But don’t forget to download the complete advertisement as it contains a lots of information related to this recruitment like syllabus, exam pattern, employment rules, admit card dates, result date and other important information. The KPSC regularly held exams in all over India to select suitable candidates for several departments of governments.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for the 14 posts of Assistant Professor: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) had mentioned the vacancy detail and this procedure is being advertised for the year 2015 and this process which is being mandatory for the 14 posts of Assistant Professor. The announcement is being commenced for the 2 different trades and the detail associated is provided beneath:
- Computer Science and Engineering: 01 Post
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 13 Posts
Age limit: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) had mentioned for the applicants that only those will be qualified that are born under the dates 2nd Jan 1975 to 1st Jan 1994. Applicants that are under the category reserved will be granted with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: The announced education association with the applicants is mentioned as BE or B. Tech, ME or M. Tech which is concerning in the associated subjects.
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is being mentioned for the qualified applicants is linked with the use of the administrator website of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). It is necessary for the applicants that the print of it must be suitably hang on to use at future schemes of assortment.
Important Date: 14th Jan 2015: Closing date which is being provided until online registration is being commenced.
- The linkage which is being mentioned beneath by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is elementary to obtain the notification:
- The registration for the post is mentioned to get completed with the post that is provided underside:
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014-2015 of 147 Posts of Supervisor, Lecturer & Other:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 147 Posts for Kerala PSC.
- Name of Posts: Supervisor, Overseer, Lecture, Engineer & Other Posts.
- Age Limit: 18-50 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: VIII, SSLC, ITI, B.Ed., Post-Graduation, Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance of OMR Test & Interview.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Deadlines: 17th Dec, 2014
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 146 various posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) had mentioned that applications are being invited for the posts announced on the large number of vacated seats. The complete information under the post is as below for 146 various posts.
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are required to check the appropriate age and education associated with each post uniquely via the official advertisement for which the link is being mentioned top below of the detailed advertisement by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants will get continued via the most transparent means of selection i.e. written examination / OMR test.
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement of the registration is suitably summed up at the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). Applicants must submit all the mandatory detail and must retain the print out as for the future use at the time of selection measurements.
Important Date: The closing date mentioned to obtain the application is 17th Sep 2014 and these are to be reached by the time of 12:00 midnight.
- To obtain the recruitment notification the connection that is suitable is thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
- Online compliance of the application need to be make at the web portal which is being mentioned underneath: