Kaveri Grameena Bank came into force on 24th May 2006 by merger of Kalpatharu Grameena Bank and Cauvery Grameena Bank – both Territorial Rural Bank’ financed by State Bank of Mysore.
Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 for 373 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Kaveri Grameena Bank under the present year 2015 had mentioned with the required particulars so that the stimulation of the applicants is being worked out for 373 posts of Officer & Office Assistant. Applicants are provided with the necessary eligibility norms as below:
Age limit: Kaveri Grameena Bank had mentioned the requirement of the age to be as below under each of the concerning post. Under the posts the maturity in the age must be attained so as on the date of 1st June 2014.
- Officer Scale – III – The age which is being demanded from the applicants is provided as 21 years to 40 years.
- Officer Scale – II – Applicants are liable with the requirement of the age to be as under the perimeter of 21 years to the 32 years.
- Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant – Under both the posts the requirement of the maturity in the age is being mentioned to be as 18 years to the 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are mentioned to assort the detail of the education under each of the post with the notification which is being publicized by the Kaveri Grameena Bank.
Selection Method: The procedure of the assortment of the applicants is appreciable from the applicants only that had qualified the examination RRBs CWE – II. This test was being held by the institute of banking personnel (IBPS) and test was being held as in the month of the Sep / Oct 2014. Applicants that have the valid score card are liable and the process announced is provided to be personal interview session with the authentication of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Kaveri Grameena Bank had mentioned for the applicants that are qualified that the application must get submitted as per the announced procedure. Applicants are needed to follow the official website and compile application online. Print out of the application is required to sustain for the future reference of selection.
- 22nd Dec 2014: Date which is provided so that the process of the online submission of the application could get started.
- 6th Jan 2015: Terminating date provided so that the application submission could get completed.
- 21st Jan 2015: Closing date so that the applications could be reprinted on the final terms.
- The necessary linkage is provided underneath by the Kaveri Grameena Bank so that the official notification and all the necessary general conditions are being assorted:
- The necessary linkage which is provided to get by the applicants so that the compliance of the application is being completed is mentioned beneath:
Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 of 716 Officers & Office Assistants Posts: The bank is going to recruit 716 Officer & Office Assistants as per the provisions given in the notification. The candidates who are interested for the jobs should read the following information to apply for the posts.
There are total 716 vacancies open as follow:
- 1 Post for Officer Scale – II (Law)
- 1 Post for Officer Scale -II (CA)
- 1 Post for Officer Scale -II (Treasury Manager)
- 13 Posts for Officer Scale II (IT)
- 220 Posts for Officer Scale -I
- 24 Posts for Officer Scale II (General Banking Officers)
- 451 Posts for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- 5 Posts for Officer Scale -III
Age Criteria: The age limit has fixed by Kaveri Grameena Bank is 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale I, 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale II and 21 to 40 years for Officer Scale III. The determination of age will be calculated on 1st July, 2013. The candidates belongs to reserved category can claim the exemption in upper age limit as per government reservation rules.
Final Selection of the Candidates: The candidates will be selection on the basis of marks obtained in CWE-II in exam held in Sept/OCT 2013. The final selection will go through the final personal interview.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible as per the qualification and age criteria given above should apply online via official website www.kaverigrameenabank.com. The registration will starts from 11th Dec, 2013 to 26th Dec, 2013.
Important Dates: The following dates are important for the candidates to apply for the post within due date limit.
- The registration will start from 11th Dec, 2013.
- The online registration ends on 26th Dec, 2013.
- The reprint can be done up to 11th Jan, 2014.
Important Links: The following links are helpful for the candidates who are eligible for the posts.