Kaveri Grameena Bank came into force on 24th May 2006 by merger of Kalpatharu Grameena Bank and Cauvery Grameena Bank – both Territorial Rural Bank’ financed by State Bank of Mysore.
Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 for 12 posts of Officer Scale – II
Kaveri Grameena Bank had announced the process that permits the staffing of the candidates. The published process provides to make the recruitment of 12 posts of Officer Scale – II and seats allotted under posts are underneath:
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- OBC: 03 Posts
- General: 06 Posts
Age Perimeter: The date 1st June 2014 is worthy for the candidates as by this time age of the candidates must be 21 years to 32 years.
Educational Qualification: The obligation of the education announced for the post by the Kaveri Grameena Bank is to be the holder of Degree. The requirement for the candidates is also to have the proficiency in the local language.
Selection Procedure: The selection criterion announced for the post declares to have the valid score card. This scorecard is to get obtained from the IBPS – RRBs examination. The necessity on the candidate is to commence for the interview for getting selected with the valid score card.
Registration Process: The announcement made by the Kaveri Grameena Bank for the registration is concerning to the use of the official website. The application is to compile at the official website and also mentioned to retain the print out of the application.
- 16th June 2015 to 30th June 2015: The dates concerning to the candidates for the submission of the application online.
- 15th July 2015: The closing date permitted for the reprinting of the application.
- The link made accessible beneath by the Kaveri Grameena Bank is to associate with the recruitment advertisement:
- The online application requires to submit at the link mentioned underside:
- The detail on how to apply for the post need to assert via the link mentioned beneath:
Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 for 373 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed)
Kaveri Grameena Bank under the present year 2015 had mentioned with the required particulars so that the stimulation of the applicants is being worked out for 373 posts of Officer & Office Assistant. Applicants are provided with the necessary eligibility norms as below:
Age limit: Kaveri Grameena Bank had mentioned the requirement of the age to be as below under each of the concerning post. Under the posts the maturity in the age must be attained so as on the date of 1st June 2014.
- Officer Scale – III – The age which is being demanded from the applicants is provided as 21 years to 40 years.
- Officer Scale – II – Applicants are liable with the requirement of the age to be as under the perimeter of 21 years to the 32 years.
- Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant – Under both the posts the requirement of the maturity in the age is being mentioned to be as 18 years to the 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are mentioned to assort the detail of the education under each of the post with the notification which is being publicized by the Kaveri Grameena Bank.
Selection Method: The procedure of the assortment of the applicants is appreciable from the applicants only that had qualified the examination RRBs CWE – II. This test was being held by the institute of banking personnel (IBPS) and test was being held as in the month of the Sep / Oct 2014. Applicants that have the valid score card are liable and the process announced is provided to be personal interview session with the authentication of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Kaveri Grameena Bank had mentioned for the applicants that are qualified that the application must get submitted as per the announced procedure. Applicants are needed to follow the official website and compile application online. Print out of the application is required to sustain for the future reference of selection.
- 22nd Dec 2014: Date which is provided so that the process of the online submission of the application could get started.
- 6th Jan 2015: Terminating date provided so that the application submission could get completed.
- 21st Jan 2015: Closing date so that the applications could be reprinted on the final terms.
- The necessary linkage is provided underneath by the Kaveri Grameena Bank so that the official notification and all the necessary general conditions are being assorted:
- The necessary linkage which is provided to get by the applicants so that the compliance of the application is being completed is mentioned beneath: