Here is the list of latest Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Karnataka PSC along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Karnataka PSC Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 102 vacancies open in Karnataka PSC as follows:
Karnataka PSC Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Recruitment 2016: 102 Vacancies
- Age Limit: 18-38 years
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech, Post Graduation in Business Management/Social Work/Arts, Engineering Degree/B.Tech/A.M.I.E (Civil), MBA, etc… from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Competitive Test (Kannada Language Test), Computer Literacy Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Deadline: 26th Dec 2015
About Karnataka PSC: Date at which Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) make their step in the field of the various commissions is the 18th May 1951. It was thoroughly constituted to be under the provisions of the constitution of India. Commission with their quality work for the 60 years on the date 18th May 2011 celebrated their diamond jubilee.
Karnataka PSC Closed/Expired Projects
Karnataka PSC Closed/Expired Projects
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 1401 posts of MO, GDMO, and other posts:KPSC had made the procedure announced thoroughly and these specifics are to concern for the vacated positions. The detail having made known is for the 1401 posts of MO, GDMO, and other posts and the particulates having followed are beneath:
Age Perimeter: KPSC had mentioned the age perimeter for the candidates as 21 years to 42 years. This age is to get permissible for the candidates with the community reserved. The relaxation in the age is to allow to the candidates with the category reserved.
Educational Qualification: The complete requirement for the education is to get via the notification having published.
Fees Schedule: The proclamation of the price by the KPSC for the General Category candidates is the Rs. 300 and for the reserved category applicants as Rs. 25.
Registration Process: The announced process by the KPSC mentions that the official website is the need to make use. The application submitted must also get retain for the future usage.
- 22nd July 2015 to 9th August 2015: The crucial dates for the submission of the application online.
- 10th August 2015: The closing date permitted for the fee payment via the post office.
- The recruitment notice got published by the KPSC below for the reckoning of the general conditions:
- The online application needs asserting with the official linkage below:
KPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 2484 post of FDA, SDA, and other posts
KPSC had made the process published to make the enrollment of the candidates. The process announced is for the 2484 post of FDA, SDA, and other posts and the detail to follow for the job is beneath:
Age Perimeter: The requirement of the age demanded by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is 18 years to 35 years on the date 3rd July 2015.
- Assistant/ First Division Assistant: The necessity announced for the post is the Degree in any of the subject with the Diploma in Hindi Visharada.
- Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant: The requirement published for the education for the post is 10+2 passed with the ITI Diploma.
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the price that got announced by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) mentions to par Rs. 300 for general and Rs. 25 for the Reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The process of the selection announced provides to get passed by the Kannada Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Registration Process: The process got published by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) provides to have the application submitted online. The downloaded copy of the application is must keep hold by the candidates.
- 3rd July 2015 to 1st August 2015: The dates worthy and appreciable to make the application submitted online.
- 3rd August 2015: The terminating date for the payment of the fee.
Fundamental Link: The link got mentioned underside by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) that is worth appreciating to get attach with the suitable information:
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 889 Group A, B and C posts (Closed)
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) had mentioned the need for the applicants that provides to get the seat secured so as for the 889 Group A, B and C posts. Points of the eligibility which are to be tag are mentioned underside:
Age limit: It is being mentioned that the age limit which is necessary for the qualifying nature for the post is the 18 years to 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete necessity of the education must be assorted with the advertisement which is being notified and advertised.
Fees Schedule: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) had mentioned that the necessary payment which is to make under the posts for registration is the Rs. 300 for the general and Rs. 25 for the reserved category applicants.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants for the post is provided to get with the Kannada language test and with the personal interview test.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is the process which is being announced and related so as to get the necessary registration under the post.
- 21st Feb 2015 to 22nd Mar 2015: Dates which are being mentioned and associated for the final consideration of the application at the official website.
- 23rd March 2015: Last date that is being provided for the complete payment of the fee.
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) had mentioned the link below so that the official advertisement and the associated detail is being considered:
- To apply for the post online the connection which is required is mentioned underside: