KPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 901 posts of Technical Non Technical and Backlog posts: Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) under the procedure of making the recruitment and sharing the services with the proficient applicants it is announced to invite the applications. Seats announced in a large count of 901 and the allocation and ration of seats under the posts of Technical Non Technical and Backlog posts is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: To get the detail which is associated with the age and the scholastic maturity is desirable to obtain via the notification that is being structured by the Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC).
Fees Schedule: The payment which is to make and is also non refundable is a part of registration. Applicants are required that the payment which is to make is Rs. 300 for the general and Rs. 25 for the SC, ST, PH and EXSM applicants.
Selection Method: The assortment procedure that is required to proceed by the expert faculty of the Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) is with the Kannada Language Test.
Scheme to submit an application: Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) had mentioned for the applicants that the registration is to be worked out by the compliance of the application at the official website only.
- 25th Sep 2014 to 25th Oct 2014: Date which is provided to make the registration for the post online.
- 6th Dec 2014 to 8th Dec 2014: Date of the Kannada language test.
- To get the official advertisement the web portal which is provided is as below mentioned:
- To make the online registration web portal desirable is provided by the Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) as below:
Karnataka PSC Recruitment of 550 Post for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 550 Posts for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer.
- Age Limit: 18-33 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/Diploma Certificate from any recognized Engineering Institute.
- Application Fees: Rs.300/- (for Gen Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) and Rs. 25/- (For SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Deadlines: 25th Sept, 2014
Karnataka PSC recruitment 2014 for the 550 posts of Assistant Engineering and Junior Engineering: Date at which Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) make their step in the field of the various commissions is the 18th May 1951. It was thoroughly constituted to be under the provisions of the constitution of India. Commission with their quality work for the 60 years on the date 18th May 2011 celebrated their diamond jubilee.
Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) had invited the applications for the present year for the 550 posts of Assistant Engineering and Junior Engineering under different trades for which detail required is as below:
Age limit: The requirement which is being attached with the applicants under the possession of the age as stated by the Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) is under the 18 years to 33 years. Relaxation in the age is also to grant to the applicants by the suitable directives.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Educational qualification which is being mandatory from the applicants under both the posts is the degree which is needed to be in the field of the civil or mechanical engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): The requisite duly attached under both the posts is the degree or diploma which is needed in the subject of the civil or in the mechanical engineering.
Fees Schedule: Applicants which are applying for the post must make the payment for the registration. This registration fee is being set to be Rs. 25 for the reserve category applicants i.e. SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and CAT-I candidates. Applicants under the other category will make the payment to be Rs. 300 by the method of the challan.
Scheme to submit an application: First requisite attached with the applicants is to check all the dimensions and expertise. Being sure of the complete information and had found to be eligible applicants must apply at the official website of the Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC). Applicants must go through the every possible detail related with the submission of the application so that no mistake is being committed.
- Date from which the process of the compliance of the application at the official website of Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) will get started is the 4th March 2014.
- Terminating date for the online registration of the post is being scheduled to be 2nd April 2014 before the time 1:00 pm as after the time website will not be available.
- Last date to make the payment of the fee is 2nd April 2014 by the time 3:00 pm.
- To make the link with the official advertisement which is being required by the applicants is thoroughly mentioned to be below so that applicants could get the complete detail notified. Link is as below:
- To apply for the post online the connection which is being required by the applicants is being mentioned to be below: