Karnataka PSC Recruitment of 550 Post for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 550 Posts for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer.
- Age Limit: 18-33 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/Diploma Certificate from any recognized Engineering Institute.
- Application Fees: Rs.300/- (for Gen Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) and Rs. 25/- (For SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Deadlines: 25th Sept, 2014
Karnataka PSC recruitment 2014 for the 550 posts of Assistant Engineering and Junior Engineering: Date at which Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) make their step in the field of the various commissions is the 18th May 1951. It was thoroughly constituted to be under the provisions of the constitution of India. Commission with their quality work for the 60 years on the date 18th May 2011 celebrated their diamond jubilee.
Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) had invited the applications for the present year for the 550 posts of Assistant Engineering and Junior Engineering under different trades for which detail required is as below:
Age limit: The requirement which is being attached with the applicants under the possession of the age as stated by the Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) is under the 18 years to 33 years. Relaxation in the age is also to grant to the applicants by the suitable directives.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Educational qualification which is being mandatory from the applicants under both the posts is the degree which is needed to be in the field of the civil or mechanical engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): The requisite duly attached under both the posts is the degree or diploma which is needed in the subject of the civil or in the mechanical engineering.
Fees Schedule: Applicants which are applying for the post must make the payment for the registration. This registration fee is being set to be Rs. 25 for the reserve category applicants i.e. SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and CAT-I candidates. Applicants under the other category will make the payment to be Rs. 300 by the method of the challan.
Scheme to submit an application: First requisite attached with the applicants is to check all the dimensions and expertise. Being sure of the complete information and had found to be eligible applicants must apply at the official website of the Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC). Applicants must go through the every possible detail related with the submission of the application so that no mistake is being committed.
- Date from which the process of the compliance of the application at the official website of Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) will get started is the 4th March 2014.
- Terminating date for the online registration of the post is being scheduled to be 2nd April 2014 before the time 1:00 pm as after the time website will not be available.
- Last date to make the payment of the fee is 2nd April 2014 by the time 3:00 pm.
- To make the link with the official advertisement which is being required by the applicants is thoroughly mentioned to be below so that applicants could get the complete detail notified. Link is as below:
- To apply for the post online the connection which is being required by the applicants is being mentioned to be below:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is ready to appoint big staff (222 Vacancies) of Professor & Others. We have given a complete detail of the allocation of vacancies through advertisement which is defined under the name of important links. The most vacancies are of teaching line. The candidates who are eligible for any post must apply with the help of the Internet before 4th July, 2013. The procedure to submit an application form is purely online. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) clearly spoken of that no offline application would be accepted. The page is exclusively for all the government Recruitment 2013 projects. So, we advised to the candidates for bookmark this page and subscriber your email ID to get latest updates of recruitment news, results dates, admit card and call letters etc.
KPSC Job Profile: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is putting forward a job notification 2013 to choose Two Hundred Twenty Two (222) honest and well ordered post searchers as the job of.
- Assistant Professor
in the specialization of Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Yoga, Unani, Homeopathy, Math, Physical Education, Sports and Backlog vacancies of Lecturers.
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates must have SSLC in Nursing/ Graduation/ BE/ Master Degree in the concerned subject with the minimum time period of experience as per desired post “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of forty five (45) years of age. We are guiding to applicants for download official advertisement defined ahead under the name of an important link to deduce further about Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2013.
Mode of Submission of Application: In earlier to apply online, applicants must be ensured that they have scanned photo, signature, valid Email Id and minimum eligibility as per KPSC norms. After that, only qualified candidates can register their application profile at the official website of KPSC, i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in “OR” link given below under the name of an important link. All other important information regarding to submission of application is prescribed on the website. After registration, system will take a print out of duly completed application, download it & save for further reference.
Mode of Selection: The procedure of selection is not communicated yet by managing committee of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). According to regular recruitment, common competitive written test will be the reason of the selection of candidates.
- The online application will register on the website in between 5th June, 2013 to 4th July, 2013.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee in advance from 5th July, 2013.
- Candidates can submit their application only with the help of the Internet.
- An official advertisement is announced from 1st June, 2013.
- Total numbers of vacancies are the subject of verification, means increase “OR” decrease as per application received.
- Candidates make a payment of application fees either though NET Banking, Credit/Debit card “OR” NEFT.
Important Links: For more details refer an official advertisement.