Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Officer (Scale – I) : Karnataka Bank is a very authorized bank which on the random basis are liable to grant the valuable opportunity to the applicants efficient and deserving. The advertisement which is announced recently is associated with the post of Officer (Scale – I) and the directives which are interlinked with the post are thoroughly mentioned underneath:
Age limit: The outskirts or perimeter of age which is desirable on the date of 1st Oct 2014 is provided as 21 years to 28 years.
Fees Schedule: The registration fee which is announced for the applicants is provided as Rs. 600 for the general and Rs. 500 provided for the applicants under the category SC and ST.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants will be permissible to be made via the online test and the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: prior to all the details of registration applicants must check the eligibility details which are being structured by the Karnataka Bank. Applicants are required on getting eligible to follow the official website and fill the necessary details.
- 21st Oct 2014 to 7th Nov 2014: Date which is provided for making the online registration as well as the payment of the fee.
- 7th Nov 2014: Last date which is mentioned for editing the application details.
- 21st Nov 2014: Terminating date provided for printing the application.
- The Karnataka Bank had mentioned the reference link underneath so that the detail which is necessary is being assorted:
- Online compliance of the application must be make at the link which is mentioned below:
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Clerk: Karnataka Bank had mentioned the recruitment session positively as for the post of Clerk and the detail that is concerning is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: On the 1st August 2014 the age requirement which is being mentioned for the applicants by the Karnataka Bank is provided as 18 years to 26 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are needed to be Graduate with the good % of aggregate marks.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are required that under the registration process payment of fee is mandatory to complete and submit. Applicants under the general category must make the payment of Rs. 500 and applicants that are under the category SC, ST are to make the payment of Rs. 400.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required that the official website of the Karnataka Bank is must to use. Applicants that are eligible as per the mentioned dimensions must fill the online application and retain the print out.
- 28th August 2014 to 10th Sep 2014: Dates within which the application is to be submitted online and also payment of fee is completed.
- 25th Sep 2014: Terminating date that is being provided for printing the application is 25th Sep 2014.
- Online test will be conducted in the month of the October 2014 (Tentative date).
- To follow the recruitment notification the linkage necessary is mentioned as below:
- Online registration for the post is mentioned to get via the web portal below: