Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Clerk: Karnataka Bank had mentioned the recruitment session positively as for the post of Clerk and the detail that is concerning is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: On the 1st August 2014 the age requirement which is being mentioned for the applicants by the Karnataka Bank is provided as 18 years to 26 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are needed to be Graduate with the good % of aggregate marks.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are required that under the registration process payment of fee is mandatory to complete and submit. Applicants under the general category must make the payment of Rs. 500 and applicants that are under the category SC, ST are to make the payment of Rs. 400.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required that the official website of the Karnataka Bank is must to use. Applicants that are eligible as per the mentioned dimensions must fill the online application and retain the print out.
- 28th August 2014 to 10th Sep 2014: Dates within which the application is to be submitted online and also payment of fee is completed.
- 25th Sep 2014: Terminating date that is being provided for printing the application is 25th Sep 2014.
- Online test will be conducted in the month of the October 2014 (Tentative date).
- To follow the recruitment notification the linkage necessary is mentioned as below:
- Online registration for the post is mentioned to get via the web portal below:
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 15 posts of Manager Scale II (CA): Karnataka Bank is a premier bank which from the time of inspection had wide spread their area of the customized products and the way to get them dissipated. The dealings of the bank are one of its kinds as this bank considers the each and every customer distinctive and exclusive and is being dealt with the way.
Karnataka Bank had also recently provided the detail with which the selection procedure is being mandatory for the 15 posts of Manager Scale II (CA). Under the post applications had been invited and the eligibility norms associated are being thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: As per the conditions portrayed by the Karnataka Bank applicants must be having the age of 30 years which is being mentioned on the date of 1st July 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Karnataka Bank had provided the requirement that the applicants under the respective post to get qualified must be a qualified charted accountant.
Tenure of Service: Applicants under the respective post are to provide the service offer for the time span of 1 year as already being mentioned above this post is on the contract basis.
Selection Method: The schedule which is being favoring for making the assortment of the applicants more precise and to end with the suitable applicants for the post is being mentioned and settled down to be as personal interview session. Applicants must also are required to bring all the necessary certificates and testimonials so that the genuineness of the applicants could be checked.
Scheme to submit an application: Prior to the process of the registration which is being mentioned applicants need to first thoroughly detail accomplished with all the eligibility conditions. The calculation of qualifying nature is if found to be satisfactory and positive then applicants must use the format of the application. This application contains the necessary columns which are to fill with the valid detail and need to be forward at the address as mentioned in the official advertisement. Applicants on the envelope are compulsory to mention the name of the post.
Important Date: Last date which is being thoroughly mentioned by the Karnataka Bank so that the applications could be receipted is being provided to be 11th August 2014. The applications reaching the office after the date are likely to be disqualified and candidature will be cancelled.
- Karnataka Bank had mentioned the suitable link below so that the entire information necessary could be generated and could be acknowledged by the applicants:
- The application form which is being mentioned to be used by the applicants is required to thoroughly obtain from reference link mentioned below:
- Applicants are announced with the detail that the while attending the interview or selection process will not be granted with the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance).
- The count of the posts may also increase or decrease as per the expediency and convenience of the authority.