Karnataka Bank is giving opportunities for those candidates who have passionate to build our career in banking sector. Karnataka bank held the selection procedure for clerk’s & Officer Scale I vacancies. Please follow the instructions carefully before apply for recruitment of clerks & Officers Scale -I in Karnataka Bank. To know the eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, age limitation and other information go through the following brief headings. The complete detail about the recruitment can be found on the notification and advertisement given by the Bank.
Name & No. of Posts: Karnataka Bank is recounting a recruitment diary 2013 to appoint obedient and intelligent career seekers having Indian citizenship as the position of Officers (Scale – I) and Clerks.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
For the position of Officers (Scale I): Applicants must possess the post graduation degree in any stream “OR” graduation in Agricultural Science “OR” Law “OR” Engineering. The age of applicants will be not more than thirty (30) year as on 1st February, 2013.
For the post of Clerks: Competitors should have graduation in any discipline with knowledge of computer literate and able to speak, write and read English & Hindi language. The maximum age of candidates will be of twenty eight (28) years as on 1st Feb, 2013 i.e. applicants born after “OR” on 31st Jan, 1985 will be eligible to apply. We are suggesting to applicants for go through in official notification given below under the title of reference to know more about recruitment 2013.
Mode of Selection for Karnataka Bank recruitment 2013: The selection of applicants will be based of giving positive performance in online test. After that, only eligible applicants will be liable to attend the personal interview.
Application Form: Firstly, Competitors must be satisfied that they have valid Email Id, scanned passport size photograph & signature, contact number, fee deposit details and another eligibility norm as per Karnataka Bank standards. After that, candidates can submit their on-line application at Bank official website, i.e. www.karnatakabank.com. All other significant instructions to fill up an on-line application’s column is given on the website. After affluent submission, system will originate a printout option of duly completed application, take it and reserve for future intercourse.
- Competitors can register their online application profile in between 1st March, 2013 to 15th March, 2013.
- The provisional date of online test is 13th April, 2013.
- Selected applicants will be liable to serve in any branch of Karnataka Bank.
- Candidates can apply with help of the Internet only.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee either though online, debit card “OR” credit card on the bank website link.
References for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official website: www.karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2012-13- 1000 Clerks Apply online [Last Date: 2nd Sept, 2012]
No. of Vacancies: 1000 (Clerks)
Read these eligibility criteria carefully because only those candidates are eligible for these posts who fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates should have the bachelor degree with 50% marks
- Candidates should have valid score card issued by IBPS
- State language knowledge should be necessary
- Age of candidates for this post should be 28 years as on 01.08.2012-13.
Always keep in mind these dates because you can fill application form with in that period which has mentioned by bank .
- Starting date to filling registration form through internet is 21th Aug, 2012-13.
- Last date for filling registration from through internet is 02th Sept, 2012-13.
How to apply?
The same process will be held like other public sector banks which comes under IBPS. So the candidates will not feel any difficulty at the time of filling application.
- First step: go to www.karnatakabank.com
- Second Step: Fill this application and make payment of fee through National electronic fund transfer
- Third Step: candidates should use that email id which they used in CWE held by IBPS
- Last Step: After making payment you can fill application form with in time period and submit it
The selection procedure for filling application is very simple and easy.
- Bank will shortlist only those candidates who got merit in CWE held by IBPS for interview
- Bank has reserved right to disqualified any candidate on the base of any false information
- Venue and date of interview will be disclosed by bank to www.karnatakabank.com
- probation period for selected candidates is Six months
Remember these important instructions
The bank has given some instruction to the candidates that will be helpful.
- Fill only true information in application form otherwise bank can disqualified you
- Use your email id to check any communication on the side of Karnataka bank for interview process
- All documents are necessary at the time of interview
- The bank has right to disqualified candidates at any stage
- The candidates are advised that fill application form 3 or 4 days before last date to avoid any system errors
- Before filling the application candidates ensure that they fulfill the eligible criteria or not
- Identification proof like as driving licence/voter card is also necessary at the time of interview