Jawaharlal Nehru University is popularly known as JNU. The university is going to recruit following staff as per the guidelines issued by itself university. The link of the main advertisement is given under the heading of references. The candidates should go through the following information to know their eligibility criteria along with other important information like important dates and important links.
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Research Assistant: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) for the post of Research Assistant (RA) had mentioned and provided the necessary particulars and essentials. Applicants are needed that to be eligible the requirement associated with the candidates under the educational qualification is the master’s degree needed in the economics and with this applicants need having the necessary experience. Applicants on getting then eligible are to send their detail bio data in hard copy with application by the date of 14th Sep 2014.
The notification favorable to get the detail of the eligibility is thoroughly mentioned underneath:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 20 posts of Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant and Stenographer: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had announced the stimulation process that is constructive for the 20 unoccupied seats and the detail associated is being mentioned to be as below so that could decided on to apply for the post and get their seat secured and serve with the precious services.
- 9 posts of Senior Assistant
- 7 posts of Personal Assistant
- 4 posts of Stenographer
Age limit: The necessity which is being coupled for the applicants under the perimeter of age is mentioned to be 35 years by the expert faculty of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Assistant: The specific of the education for the post is generated to be as degree with the familiarity required under the work for minimum of 5 years.
- Personal Assistant: Educational need under the post is being mentioned to be as 10+2 passed and with this applicants are needed to have the proficient typing speed of 100 words per minute. Applicants must also be having the experience for minimum of 2 years.
- Stenographer: Applicants are liable to have the educational qualification to be 10+2 and speed in shorthand with the speed of 8o words per minute.
Scheme to submit an application: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had mentioned the format of the application which is desirable for the applicants that wish to apply for the post. Applicants for getting registered must fill the online application and print out of this application is to be forwarded. It is being mentioned to post along with all the necessary certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 15th Sep 2014: Last date provided both for online registration and to send the applications online.
References: The reference link mentioned below is needed to get the notification as summed up by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Senior Research Fellowship and Project Assistant: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had started the induction process for the 2 vacated seats. The posts that are announced with the eligibility details specifics needed are as below:
- 1 post of Senior Research Fellowship
- 1 post of Project Assistant
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Research Fellowship – Educational qualification which is being demanded from the applicants is the post graduation degree which is thoroughly required as in the life science, biochemistry or bio technology. Applicants along with it must also be qualified in the JRF or NET. Along with the basic qualification experience is also necessary from the applicants for minimum of 2 years as the completion of the M.Sc. degree.
- Project Assistant – Applicants wishing to be part of supremacy under the respective post must have the educational qualification as passed in the secondary examination and with this experience is also required from the applicants in the laboratory, green house, glass house or handling of plats and filling of pots.
Scheme to submit an application: The requirement which is being expertise by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) regarding the registration is the most general process. Applicants are required that they use the CV that is recently prepared and this is required to post along with the attested photo copies of all the credentials.
Important Date: 14th August 2014: Date which is being mentioned so that all the applications are at the office premises.
References Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had mentioned the linkage below so that applicants could get the necessary detail via the official advertisement:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Senior Researcher: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had invited the applications from the applicants so that the recruitment session is being proclaimed for the post of Senior Researcher. Applicants are required to have the educational qualification of PHD which is required in the science policy studies. Applicants need to be having the familiarity with the work i.e. experience of working on the issue of technology, urban environment and sustainability. Applicants having the required experience and eligibility must send the applications within the 15 days of advertisement being notified i.e. 16th July 2014.
Linkage to obtain the required notification is being proclaimed to be as below:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Research Fellow: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a very self esteemed university and had always open heartily provided the chance to the young generation to be the part of authorization. This necessity of the applicants is to have work efficiently on the panel of Junior Research Fellow. Applicants for the post are requested for having the desired qualification to be M.Sc. or the equivalent qualification as required in the zoology, physiology, bio medical science or animal science. Applicants need also to be NET or GATE qualified and need to have experience in the respective field. Applicants which are eligible must send the applications by the date of 1st July 2014.
The entire information is needed to check via the linkage mentioned below: