Jawaharlal Nehru University is popularly known as JNU. The university is going to recruit following staff as per the guidelines issued by itself university. The link of the main advertisement is given under the heading of references. The candidates should go through the following information to know their eligibility criteria along with other important information like important dates and important links.
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 24 Non Teaching posts: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is making the endless efforts to make the placement of the applicants under the variable departments. This is beneficial for the both i.e. university as well as for the applicants that will be the part of it the most. Recently the announcement which is being proclaimed is for the 24 Non Teaching posts under the departments which are thoroughly mentioned below:
- 02 posts of Deputy Registrar
- 11 posts of Section Officer
- 11 posts of Personal Assistant
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy Registrar: Requirement regarding the educational qualification is the master’s degree and applicants must have the 9 years experience in the respective field. Age maturity has to be 45 years in the aptitude of the applicants.
- Section Officer: Applicants which had been applying for the post must be holder of degree and familiarity with the work is the requirement from the applicants for at least 5 years. Requisite from the applicants for the post regarding the age is the 40 years.
- Personal Assistant: Applicants which had been applying for the post must be senior secondary passed and had the proficiency gained in the typing speed with the 120 words per minute. Under the mentioned post age of the applicants have to be 35 years.
Fees Schedule: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had structured the fee to be Rs. 500 for the group A and Rs. 300 for the group B and group C. Applicants under the category SC, ST and PWD will not make the payment of the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants at the primitive stage needed to apply for the post online. After the detail is being filled hard copy of the application along with the required testimonials have to e posted within the mentioned time.
Important Date: 7th April 2014 is the last date by which the applications must be received.
References: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had mentioned the following link below that is regarding the complete information and to get the general instructions:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 9 Non Teaching Posts: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had recently announced that there is the need of the competent applicants for the 9 Non Teaching Posts. It is being announced that applicants having the attention towards authorization must send the applications. Posts announced under are as below:
- Senior Technical Assistant – 1 post
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 post
- Hindi Officer – 1 post
- Professional Assistant – 1 post
- Assistant Manger – 2 posts
- Junior Assistant cum Typist – 1 post
- Office Attendant (MTS) – 1 post
- Technical Assistant – 1 post
Specifics to be noted down are as below:
Age limit: Applicant willing for the post Hindi officer must have the age 40 years and for the rest of the posts age is required to be 35 years. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will also grant the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: To get the entire detail applicants follow the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: Fee which is to pay by the candidates is the Rs. 500 for the group ‘A’ posts. Applicants applying for the post of group ‘B’ and ‘C’ will make the payment of Rs. 300. Fee is to pay by the DD in the favor of the finance officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) payable at New Delhi. SC, ST and PH applicants are exempted from the paying the fee.
Selection Method: test or interview is the stipulated method of the assortment of the efficient applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration for the pos must be done at the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Important Date: 20th Jan 2014 is the closing date by which applicants must apply for the post online.
Important Link: Official advertisement is accessible at the connection below:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 52 posts of Faculty: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) to make the induction of the 52 applicants for the post of Faculty had invited the applications. The posts under the faculty are as mentioned to be below:
- Professor – 17 posts
- Associate Professor – 31 posts
- Assistant professor – 4 posts
Applicants had to follow the below mentioned criterions so as to be eligible to apply for the post.
Educational Criterion Set: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Professor: Requite which is being associated with the post is that applicants had to be a scholar in the doctoral degree and experience in the work for at least 10 years.
- Associate Professor: Doctoral degree with the master’s degree is the requirement. Applicants must also have the 8 years of the experience.
- Assistant professor: M. Phil with the PHD is the necessary education needed from the applicants.
Fees Schedule: No fee is scheduled for the SC, ST and PH candidates. Applicants other than this category must make the payment of Rs. 520 by the DD. This had to be made in the favor of the Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) that is payable at New Delhi.
Selection Method: The integral criterion that is being presented by the university to make the selection is the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had announced that applicants that had been interested for the post make the use of the pre arranged application form. This application along with the DD must be posted.
Important Date: Last date by which the applicants must send the application is 10th Feb 2014.
- Link which will connect the applicants with the official notification is as below:
- To get the application form as required by the applicants applying for the post of professor and associate professor link is as below:
- Application form for the post of assistant professor link is as below:
Required eligibility norms are as below:
Educational Criterion Set: The qualification which is compulsory for the candidates to possess is the M.Sc. that had to be under the biological science. Applicants with this must also have been passed under the NET – JRF / LS or under the JRF / Project JRF of re ICMR.
Scheme to submit an application: To have the suitable registration and to get listed under the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) applicants need to send the application duly prescribed. Application which is being completely filled must be attached with the mandatory documents before to send.
Important Date: The date by which the applicants must send the applications to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is 31st Jan 2014.
Important Link: To have the complete knowledge as related with the various criterions the link is as below:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Research Trainee: The proclamation which is being made by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is interlinked with the post of research trainee. Applications are being invited from the interested applicants and eligibility conditions to be followed are as below:
Educational Criterion Set: Academic that must be followed by the applicants is master’s degree or M. Tech. Along with this candidate having the qualification bachelor’s degree with 70% marks could also apply.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants can apply by mailing the CV (curriculum vitae) to the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Important Date: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had provided with the last date to be 10th Jan 2014 by which applications must reach.
Important Link: To get the all conditions associated link is as below:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the post of RA, SRF or JRF: School of Bio technology, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had decided to expand the work area for which there is a need to make the suitable appointment of the applicants under the vacant panels and for completing the panel applications are being duly invited from the deserving candidates and the announcement is being made for the post of RA, SRF or JRF that are purely on the contract basis initially for 1 years or till the need is being felt by the university.
Note worthy points that will help the applicants to commence for the next set of the procedures are as below:
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must have the required academic to be the master’s degree or the PHD program that needs to be in the bio physics or the bio chemistry and along with it is also mandatory to have the required experience in the field to qualify for the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Selection Method: Filtration of the applicants is to perform by the session of the personal interview and only those applicants are to be invited for the interview that will be assorted out on the basis of the applications received.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must mail their application to get them registered to the address as mentioned in the official advertisement summed up by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Important Date: 6th Dec 2013 is the last date by which the applications must reach at the office premises of the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Important Link: Connection for the official advertisement is as below:
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Professor: Center for historic studies school of social science, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) under the present announcement had invited the applications for the post of Professor that had the following important points as related with the eligibility:
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must be the passed with the doctoral degree and must have the experience in the publishing work.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 500 is the fee which will be required to pay by the general applicants with the Rs.20 of bank charges in the form of the DD. There is no provision for the making the payment for the SC, ST and PH applicants.
Selection Method: Interview is the criterion that is being scheduled by the JNU to make the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Application in the prescribed format must be filled and duly send to the concerned address with attaching to all the required documents.
Important Date: 23rd Dec 2013 is the last date for sending the applications to the office premises of the JNU.
Important Link: Linkage to the official advertisement is as mentioned below:
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2013 for the post of RA and JRF : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had some seats unoccupied in their panel under 4 seats for which the detail is as below:
- 2 posts of Research Associate (RA)
- 2 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational Criterion Set:
- RA: PHD is the requirement from the applicants which is needed in the Bioinformatics, computational biology, Biophysics, Physical Chemistry or Computer Science with the experience required in the field.
- JRF: To qualify for the post applicants must be passed in the PHD in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics or in any of the related subjects.
Selection Method: Applicants that will be selected via reception of the applications and these selected applicants will be informed with the mailing the required details.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants which are found to be eligible and had et due interest to apply for the post send their CV (Curriculum Vitae) and before sending must be scribed by the name of the post on the envelope.
Important Date: 13th Dec 2013 is the closing date for accepting the applications by the JNU from the applicants.
Important Link: Connection which will be required to get connected with the official advertisement is as below:
JNU Recruitment 2013 of 54 Various Posts, Apply on or Before 18th Nov, 2013: The university is going to recruit the following staff as per the guidelines issued in the notification. The candidates can download complete official notification from the link given below. We are here giving the main information so that the candidates can check their eligibility and procedure to apply.
There are total 54 vacancies as follow:
- 1 Post for Assistant Registrar
- 1 Post for Veterinary Officer
- 13 Posts for Senior Assistants
- 5 Posts fro Stenographers
- 34 Posts for Junior Assistant cum Typist
Age Criteria: The candidates should not exceed the age of 45 years for the post of Assistant Registrar & Veterinary Officers. The maximum age limit is 35 years as prescribed by JNU for all other posts.
Minimum Qualification: The following qualification prescribed in the notification by JNU.
- Assistant Registrar: The post graduation degree is required with at least of 55% of marks. The candidates belongs to reserved category can avail the relaxation of 5% of marks.
- Veterinary Officers: The minimum qualification for the post of Veterinary Officers is B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry in relevant field with at least of 55% of marks.
- Senior Assistants: The graduation degree is required along with 5 years experience in relevant field.
- Stenographer: The 10+2 certificate along with speed of 80 W.P.M. is required to apply for Stenographer posts.
- Jr. Assistant Cum Typist: The candidates should have 12th certificate along with 30 W.P.M in English and 25 words in Hindi.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible should apply online via official website www.jnu.ac.in. The candidates need to go career section and fill online application form as per the instructions. Submit application form and printout the receipt and send it along with other mandatory attested copies of certificates to the address given in the notification.
Final Selection of the candidates: The written test and interview will be held for the final selection of the candidates.
The candidates should note the last date i.e. 18th Nov, 2013.
References: The following are the official references for the candidates to get more detail about JNU Recruitment 2013 project i.e. pay scale, rules, regulation, general conditions and more instructions.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2013 for the post of SRF and JRF: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had presented themselves with the 2 vacancies with one seat vacant for each post that are as below:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification: M. Phil in geography with Master’s Degree in Geography passed with a least of 55% marks and for the reserved category applicants like SC, ST and PH candidates the requirement of marks is the 505 marks. Candidates must also have the experience in data- handling i.e. Census, NSSO or NFHS etc.
Selection Procedure: Under the effect of the reception of the applications by the applicants that are duly interested university will make a list of the applicants selected and those applicants will be duly called off for the interview.
Method to Apply: Applicants need to make the registration with the application that must be tied up with the bio data that contains the mobile number, E Mail ID and all the other mandatory information and must be submitted within the due date.
Important Date: Terminating date so that applicants could submit the application is the 30th Oct 2013.
Important Link: Officially notified recruitment advertisement is duly available at the link below: