Jawaharlal Nehru University is popularly known as JNU. The university is going to recruit following staff as per the guidelines issued by itself university. The link of the main advertisement is given under the heading of references. The candidates should go through the following information to know their eligibility criteria along with other important information like important dates and important links.
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 2 posts of Research Fellow and Scientific Assistant: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) regarding the filling the positions that are vacated under 2 seats had made the announcement. The detail of the posts is being provided to be below:
- 1 post of Research Fellow
- 1 post of Scientific Assistant
Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Fellow: Scholastic maturity which is being needed to draw from the applicants is the post graduation in the environmental science in the subjects of the aquatic geochemistry, bio geochemistry, sediment logy and nutrient dynamics.
- Scientific Assistant: The need of the educational qualification which is needed to draw from the applicants is the graduation in the subject of chemistry and need to have the knowledge of the instrumentation. Applicants must also be proficient in the remote sensing data.
Scheme to submit an application: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had mentioned that applicants that are willing to apply for the post must send the application which is under the format pre arranged. This application need to be posted at the address which is being mentioned in the official advertisement.
Important Date: 28th April 2014: last date by which the applicants can make the compliance of the application i.e. must submit the application by the particular date. After the date the reception of the application will be prohibited
References: The web portal that is being mentioned by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) below is the pathway to the complete information which is to be under the thought process of applicants.
Here is the link:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 1 post of Geologist: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had always made the random placement of the applicants so that the respective panel could be expanded and could assort the desirable success. The currently announced recruitment procedure is being formatted for the 1 post of Geologist and only those applicants are eligible to apply that had the possession of the educational qualification to be M. Tech in the applied geology with the required experience in the concerned field. Applicants that have the qualification must send the applications with the necessary documents by the date of 25th April 2014 for sure as after the date application will not be accepted.
Reference link for the official advertisement is being mentioned to be below:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had announced to invite the applications from the applicants for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the recently DST initiated project. To qualify for the post applicants must be holder of master’s degree in the subject chemistry, biological science and biophysics along with it applicants must also be NET qualified. To make the list and count of the applicants that are interested for the post and to check the merit applications had been invited from the applicants. These applications must reach by the date 24th April 2014.
To get the entire detail being summed up and to check the various rules and regulations associated connection needed is as below:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 24 Non Teaching posts: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is making the endless efforts to make the placement of the applicants under the variable departments. This is beneficial for the both i.e. university as well as for the applicants that will be the part of it the most. Recently the announcement which is being proclaimed is for the 24 Non Teaching posts under the departments which are thoroughly mentioned below:
- 02 posts of Deputy Registrar
- 11 posts of Section Officer
- 11 posts of Personal Assistant
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy Registrar: Requirement regarding the educational qualification is the master’s degree and applicants must have the 9 years experience in the respective field. Age maturity has to be 45 years in the aptitude of the applicants.
- Section Officer: Applicants which had been applying for the post must be holder of degree and familiarity with the work is the requirement from the applicants for at least 5 years. Requisite from the applicants for the post regarding the age is the 40 years.
- Personal Assistant: Applicants which had been applying for the post must be senior secondary passed and had the proficiency gained in the typing speed with the 120 words per minute. Under the mentioned post age of the applicants have to be 35 years.
Fees Schedule: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had structured the fee to be Rs. 500 for the group A and Rs. 300 for the group B and group C. Applicants under the category SC, ST and PWD will not make the payment of the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants at the primitive stage needed to apply for the post online. After the detail is being filled hard copy of the application along with the required testimonials have to e posted within the mentioned time.
Important Date: 7th April 2014 is the last date by which the applications must be received.
References: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had mentioned the following link below that is regarding the complete information and to get the general instructions:
JNU Recruitment 2014 for the 9 Non Teaching Posts: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had recently announced that there is the need of the competent applicants for the 9 Non Teaching Posts. It is being announced that applicants having the attention towards authorization must send the applications. Posts announced under are as below:
- Senior Technical Assistant – 1 post
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 post
- Hindi Officer – 1 post
- Professional Assistant – 1 post
- Assistant Manger – 2 posts
- Junior Assistant cum Typist – 1 post
- Office Attendant (MTS) – 1 post
- Technical Assistant – 1 post
Specifics to be noted down are as below:
Age limit: Applicant willing for the post Hindi officer must have the age 40 years and for the rest of the posts age is required to be 35 years. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will also grant the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: To get the entire detail applicants follow the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: Fee which is to pay by the candidates is the Rs. 500 for the group ‘A’ posts. Applicants applying for the post of group ‘B’ and ‘C’ will make the payment of Rs. 300. Fee is to pay by the DD in the favor of the finance officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) payable at New Delhi. SC, ST and PH applicants are exempted from the paying the fee.
Selection Method: test or interview is the stipulated method of the assortment of the efficient applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration for the pos must be done at the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Important Date: 20th Jan 2014 is the closing date by which applicants must apply for the post online.
Important Link: Official advertisement is accessible at the connection below: