Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board is popularly known by its short name JKSSB. The board has issued a recruitment notification 2014 for the recruitment of various vacancies under divisions and districts. The detail related to this recruitment projects like qualification, age limit, number of vacancies, selection procedure and application procedure is given below. The candidates who are interested to apply jobs in JKSSB should read the following information and download the complete advertisement for which district or division to apply. Now, we are trying to give best knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under JKSSB Recruitment 2014 project.
There are total 838 vacancies open as follows in JKSSB.
JKSSB Recruitment 2014 of JE, Librarian and Other Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 838 Posts.
- Age Criteria: 18 to 48 Years (Relaxation will be applicable).
- Min Qualification: Graduation, Post Graduation and Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- Selection Procedure: Physical/Type/Written Test and Interview.
- Application Procedure: Online through official website www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Application Fees: Rs.400/-
- Deadlines: 18th Sept, 2014.
JKSSB Recruitment 2014 for the 248 posts of Junior grade Nurse, Junior Assistant, Driver & other posts: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) for the year 2014 had provided with the large number of the opportunities. Under the announced post the wish of the 248 deserving applicants will be true i.e. numbers of the vacancies created are 248. The need under the board is for the posts of Junior grade Nurse, Junior Assistant, Driver & other posts that had been announced under the following mentioned Divisional and District Cadre:
Posts under the Divisional Cadre:
- Kashmir – 72 posts
- Jammu – 15 posts
Posts under the District Cadre:
Anantnag – 11 posts
Bandipora – 10 posts
Baramulla – 3 posts
Budgam – 9 posts
Ganderbal – 4 posts
Kulgam – 4 posts
Kupwara – 9 posts
Pulwara – 11 posts
Shopian – 4 posts
Srinagar – 3 posts
Doda – 3 posts
Jammu – 15 posts
Kathua – 31 posts
Poonch – 8 posts
Kishtwar – 2 posts
Ramban – 2 posts
Rajouri – 11 posts
Reasi – 3 posts
Samba – 16 posts
Udhampur – 2 posts
Eligibility conditions are as below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants is required to be minimum of 18 years and maximum 37 years. Applicants need to have this age by the date 1st Jan 2013. Relaxation in the age is applicable under the directives of Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB).
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification that need to be under the aptitude had to be acknowledged completely from the official notification.
Application form: Application form has to get from the Jammu and Kashmir bank on the payment of Rs. 400.
Selection Method: Physical efficiency test, written test or interview is the method that is being announced regarding the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Application along with all the testimonials had to be posted to the address of the office premises of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB).
Important Date: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) had set the following dates:
- Dates between which the application form will be available are 1st Jan 2014 to the date 31st Jan 2014.
- Last date to receive the application is also1st Jan 2014 to the date 31st Jan 2014.
Important Link: Linkage for the official advertisement is as below:
JKSSB Recruitment 2014 for the 523 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Assistant and Junior Steno Posts
To have the functioning of the Government machineries smoothly, responsibilities is being granted to the separate organizations and departments. The search of the departments is being associated to the search of the adequate human resource. Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) is under the most prominent authorizations and nodal agencies that offer with the collateral support to the government.
With the recent announcement from the J&K Service Board, there is an announcement for filling up 523 positions in the state cadre for which the required details are as below:
1. Public works department (R & B) – 418 posts
Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. General Administration Department – 22 posts
3. General Administration Department – 83 posts
General conditions that had to be considered while applying under the post are as mentioned to be below. These are important to consider as in the lack of this candidature of the applicants will be canceled.
Here are the details:
Age limit: Under the various norms which are as associated with the eligibility the utmost of all is the maturity in the age. Under the responsibility required to be granted age of the applicants is needed to under the perimeter of 18 years to 37 years. Age by the applicants must be retained as per by the date 1st Jan 2013. General rules and regulations of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) also demand for the concession in the age to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The requisite from the applicants is the diploma in the civil engineering under the educational qualification.
- Junior Stenographer & Junior Assistant: Academic that is elementary from the applicants under both the posts is the graduation. Along with it candidates must have the good typing speed and also have the at least 6 months computer course certificate.
Application Form: Applicants can get the application form from the Jammu and Kashmir Service bank. Applicants can get the form on the payment of Rs. 400 that also includes the registration fee.
Selection Method: Choice of the applicants for the panel by the board will be commenced by the physical test, written test or the interview as found to be suitable.
Scheme to submit an application: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) had provided with the applications. This application will be needed to be completely filled and must be sent with all the testimonials.
- Date from which the process of the sale of the OMR / ICR applications form will get started is 1st Jan 2014.
- Last date by which the OMR / ICR applications form will be available is 31st Jan 2014.
- Dates between which the OMR / ICR applications form could be send to the office premises is 1st Jan 2014 to 31st Jan 2014.
Important Link: To make the association with the complete detail and to acknowledge with the general rules and regulations the required connection is as mentioned to be below: