Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board is popularly known by its short name JKSSB. The board has issued a recruitment notification 2014 for the recruitment of various vacancies under divisions and districts. The detail related to this recruitment projects like qualification, age limit, number of vacancies, selection procedure and application procedure is given below. The candidates who are interested to apply jobs in JKSSB should read the following information and download the complete advertisement for which district or division to apply. Now, we are trying to give best knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under JKSSB Recruitment 2014 project.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2014 for the 248 posts of Junior grade Nurse, Junior Assistant, Driver & other posts: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) for the year 2014 had provided with the large number of the opportunities. Under the announced post the wish of the 248 deserving applicants will be true i.e. numbers of the vacancies created are 248. The need under the board is for the posts of Junior grade Nurse, Junior Assistant, Driver & other posts that had been announced under the following mentioned Divisional and District Cadre:
Posts under the Divisional Cadre:
- Kashmir – 72 posts
- Jammu – 15 posts
Posts under the District Cadre:
Anantnag – 11 posts
Bandipora – 10 posts
Baramulla – 3 posts
Budgam – 9 posts
Ganderbal – 4 posts
Kulgam – 4 posts
Kupwara – 9 posts
Pulwara – 11 posts
Shopian – 4 posts
Srinagar – 3 posts
Doda – 3 posts
Jammu – 15 posts
Kathua – 31 posts
Poonch – 8 posts
Kishtwar – 2 posts
Ramban – 2 posts
Rajouri – 11 posts
Reasi – 3 posts
Samba – 16 posts
Udhampur – 2 posts
Eligibility conditions are as below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants is required to be minimum of 18 years and maximum 37 years. Applicants need to have this age by the date 1st Jan 2013. Relaxation in the age is applicable under the directives of Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB).
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification that need to be under the aptitude had to be acknowledged completely from the official notification.
Application form: Application form has to get from the Jammu and Kashmir bank on the payment of Rs. 400.
Selection Method: Physical efficiency test, written test or interview is the method that is being announced regarding the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Application along with all the testimonials had to be posted to the address of the office premises of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB).
Important Date: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) had set the following dates:
- Dates between which the application form will be available are 1st Jan 2014 to the date 31st Jan 2014.
- Last date to receive the application is also1st Jan 2014 to the date 31st Jan 2014.
Important Link: Linkage for the official advertisement is as below:
JKSSB Recruitment 2014 for the 523 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Assistant and Junior Steno Posts
To have the functioning of the Government machineries smoothly, responsibilities is being granted to the separate organizations and departments. The search of the departments is being associated to the search of the adequate human resource. Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) is under the most prominent authorizations and nodal agencies that offer with the collateral support to the government.
With the recent announcement from the J&K Service Board, there is an announcement for filling up 523 positions in the state cadre for which the required details are as below:
1. Public works department (R & B) – 418 posts
Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. General Administration Department – 22 posts
3. General Administration Department – 83 posts
General conditions that had to be considered while applying under the post are as mentioned to be below. These are important to consider as in the lack of this candidature of the applicants will be canceled.
Here are the details:
Age limit: Under the various norms which are as associated with the eligibility the utmost of all is the maturity in the age. Under the responsibility required to be granted age of the applicants is needed to under the perimeter of 18 years to 37 years. Age by the applicants must be retained as per by the date 1st Jan 2013. General rules and regulations of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) also demand for the concession in the age to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The requisite from the applicants is the diploma in the civil engineering under the educational qualification.
- Junior Stenographer & Junior Assistant: Academic that is elementary from the applicants under both the posts is the graduation. Along with it candidates must have the good typing speed and also have the at least 6 months computer course certificate.
Application Form: Applicants can get the application form from the Jammu and Kashmir Service bank. Applicants can get the form on the payment of Rs. 400 that also includes the registration fee.
Selection Method: Choice of the applicants for the panel by the board will be commenced by the physical test, written test or the interview as found to be suitable.
Scheme to submit an application: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) had provided with the applications. This application will be needed to be completely filled and must be sent with all the testimonials.
- Date from which the process of the sale of the OMR / ICR applications form will get started is 1st Jan 2014.
- Last date by which the OMR / ICR applications form will be available is 31st Jan 2014.
- Dates between which the OMR / ICR applications form could be send to the office premises is 1st Jan 2014 to 31st Jan 2014.
Important Link: To make the association with the complete detail and to acknowledge with the general rules and regulations the required connection is as mentioned to be below:
JKSSB Recruitment 2013, Apply before 25th July, 2013: Candidates who are passionate to make career in Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board can purchase their application format from the concerned office of J&K SSB as per defined in advertisement. Download official advertisement before apply to know more about JKSSB Recruitment.
Name of Vacancies:
- State Cadre (37 – posts)
- Divisional Cadre (297 – posts)
- District Cadre (391 – posts)
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates should have Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ VIII Class Certificate with Driving Licence/ Diploma (Mechanical)/ Graduation/ Master Degree “OR” Equivalent and attained not more than thirty seven (37) years of age as from 1st Jan, 2013.
Mode of Submitting Application Form: Firstly of all, candidates need to obtain an application form with the cash payment of Rs. 200 from the concerned office address showing in advertisement. After that, fill it with necessary personal information and deposit to the same palace.
Way of Selection: The appointment of applicants will be on the basis of marks obtained in physical test, typing test, written exam and personal interview.
Important Dates: Candidates can submit & purchase their application form only in between 25th June, 2013 to 25th July, 2013.
To understand more about JKSSB Recruitment 2013 refers an official advertisement.
JKSSB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Now Over 5400 Posts
- Minimum Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for the posts in JKSSB is 10th/12th/Graduation/B.Ed/M.Ed/ITI/Engineering Diploma. Other qualification like typing, shorthand, computer knowledge is also mandatory for some posts.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not exceeded 37 years for general category. For reserved categories, the age relaxation’s rules will be applicable.
- Application Procedure: The candidates should send the application form up to 10th June, 2013. Please refer the below links to download official notification.
- Important: The OMR/ICR can be purchased from 14th May, 2013 and up to 10th June, 2013. The JKSSB will start to accept OMR/ICR from 14th May, 2013 up to 10th June, 2013.
JKSSB Recruitment of 280 Various Posts: The notification has already been issued by the Board to recruit various posts in State, District & Division Cadre. The procedure to apply, selection and eligibility criteria is same but the date of starting to sale and accept of OMR/ICR is different. There is different notification for these 280 posts.
Important: The OMR/ICR can be purchased from 17 May, 2013 and up to 10th June, 2013. The JKSSB will start to accept OMR/ICR from 17th May, 2013 up to 10th June, 2013.
Jobs, Vacancies in JKSSB: Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) is presenting a recruitment job 2013 to select Eight Thousand Five Hundred & Fifty Two (8552) energetic and taught occupation searchers as the post of State Cadre, Divisional Cadre Jammu, District Cadre and Divisional Cadre Kashmir.
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates should have any of the qualifications as per desired post, i.e. Matriculation, M.Sc, M.F.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, NTT/ ETT, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2), Graduation, Diploma “OR” Degree in Engineering, Draftsman training course, ITI, Master degree “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty seven (37) years of age as on 1st Jan, 2013. We are counseling to applicants for a visit in representative announcement, which is detailed inferior to under the name of reference to understand more about recruitment.
Dates to be remembered:
- Candidates can purchase an application form, i.e. ICR/OMR from the office of J&K Bank Limited in between 1st March, 2013 to 31st March, 2013.
- The last date of receipt of OMR/ICR application is 31st March, 2013.
Mode of Submitting Form: Candidates can send their duly filled OMR/ICR/OBR application form along with the sample dummy form, envelope, and photocopies of required documents, i.e. SC/ST/OBC caste, age, education qualification and working experience to the address defined in chat under the official advertisement links.
|Total Vacancies||Official Corrigendum||Official Advertisement|
|520||Corrigendum||Advt No. 01 of 2013|
|1439||Corrigendum||Advt No. 02 of 2013|
|100||Corrigendum||Advt No. 03 of 2013|
|2038||Corrigendum||Advt No. 04 of 2013|
|4455||Corrigendum||Advt No. 05 of 2013|
Selection Procedure for JKSSB Recruitment 2013: Candidates will be finalized as per basis of giving impressive performance in written test and personal interview.
- Incomplete application form will be entitled to rejection.
- The call letters of above discussed recruitment in not issued individually.
- Applicants presently working outside the state will also be eligible to apply.
- At the day of the personal interviews, all original certificate with passport size photographs is required.
References for recruitment 2013 in JKSSB: Click on Advertisement links, which show above in Box to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
JKSSB Recruitment 2013 – 3193 Vacancies [Last Date: 9th Feb, 13] Closed
Name & Numbers of Posts: Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) is concerning a brilliant perception to recruit Three Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Three (3193) dynamic & young candidates from the population of India as the position of State Cadre (477 – posts), District Cadre (1734 – posts) and Division Cadre (Kashmir Division – 628 posts & Jammu Division – 354 posts).
For the posts through State Cadre
For the posts through Division Cadre Jammu
For the posts through Division Cadre Kashmir
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates must have permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir state and minimum eligibility as per respective positions, so we are advised to candidates to see the pre- defined links under the heads of posts for state & division cadre to know more details regarding eligibility conditions. The age of candidates will be maximum of thirty seven (37) years but not less than eighteen (18) years.
Important Dates: Candidates can purchase application format in between 7th Jan, 2013 to 22nd Jan, 2013. First date of submission application form is 23rd Jan, 2013 and last date of receipt of OMR sheet is 9th Feb, 2013. After that, applications will be summary rejected.
Application Form: In earlier to applying, candidates should ensure that they have minimum eligibility as per JKSSB norms. After that candidates can purchase application format (OMR Sheets) from any of the following J & K Bank Branch at the fees of 200 Rupees in cash.
Fill it with required personal details and send either by registered post “or” personally at the address given below.
Selection Process: Candidates are liable to attend the common written test followed by personal interview for selection. The decision of management committee will be final.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attend the written test.
- Candidates will be disqualified if any form of canvassing will take palace.
- Mobile phone, calculator, pager “or” other electric means are not allowed at the time of written test in the Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board premises.
- The management of JKSSB will not be liable for any postal delay & wrong addressed.
- Candidates will be rejected if any incorrect information furnished in OMR sheets.
- Total numbers of vacancies may increase “or” decrease at any time.