The page is exclusively for the JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2014 Projects. We will list here all the latest jobs vacancies open in the institute. We advice that the candidates interested to do job in the JIMPER and make career as your desire position should bookmark this page for future updates. The following is the list of opening jobs in JIPMER after intro.
About JIPMER Puducherry: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMERP) provides various courses under graduate, post-graduate, super st specialty courses, P.G. Diplomas and other courses. JIPMERP has various department like Pre & Para Clinical, Medial, Surgical. JPIMER comes under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry is an institute whose importance is thoroughly builds up by the authority by the quality work that it performs and this institute is under the Ministry of Health and Family welfare that is a government of India enterprise. It purely emphasizes on the creativity in the field of education, in research and other innovations attached to it.
JIPMER Recruitment 2014 for the 2 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Technical Assistant: The recent publication by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is for the 2 posts and seats vacated. The norms and regulations associated with the eligibility are being mentioned underneath:
- 1 post Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- 1 post of Technical Assistant
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The age possession by the applicants for the post is thoroughly required to be as 35 years. Applicants for the concerning post must be having the educational qualification to be as M. Pharm. in the Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice or M. Tech. or M.Sc. needed in the Biotechnology, Immunology, Molecular Biology or Genetics.
- Technical Assistant: The maturity in the age is being mentioned to be as 30 years and applicants for the post required having the educational qualification to be as B. Sc. (MLT).
Scheme to submit an application: The direct interview session is the announcement which is being provided by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) for getting the applicants registered.
- 7th August 2014: Date which is being mentioned for getting the applications at the office premises.
- 9th August 2014: Date thoroughly mentioned for the process of interview.
References: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) had stated the important link below so that the official advertisement and other general rules and regulations could be assorted:
JIPMER Recruitment 2014 for the 2 posts of Junior Residents (NPG – Dental): A direct walk in interview is being structured by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER). This procedure is being stated for the 2 posts of Junior Residents (NPG – Dental) and these posts are on the regular basis. An applicant does not have any upper age limit for the post and the educational qualification which is being desirable from the applicants is to be a registered dental graduate and must also have completed their 1 year compulsory internship. Applicants that have the suitable eligibility must attend the written test / interview session as on the date of 31st July 2014 via the time 8:30 am. The linkage related to check the necessary expertise is being mentioned to be as below:
JIPMER Recruitment 2014 for the 50 posts of Laboratory Technician and Junior Engineer: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) had provided the aspects and features of the eligibility as per for the 50 posts of Laboratory Technician and Junior Engineer. The allotment of the seats under the specific post is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: The age schedule mentioned by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is not to be more than 30 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Applicants are needed to be holder of graduation degree or diploma in the civil engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Graduation degree or diploma is desirable from the applicants in the electrical engineering.
- Laboratory Technician: Applicants must have the educational necessity to be B.Sc. (MLT) to be qualified.
Fees Schedule and Selection Method: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) had mentioned the different methods of selection and also the necessity of fee from each of the post. The entire specifics need to be checked out from the official advertisement.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of getting listed under the authorization of the JIPMER is configured to be bound with the prescribed application form. This application is required to be sending with all the necessary certificates.
Important Date: 14th July 2014: terminating date provided to receive the application at the door step.
References: Link which is being mentioned below is important as it will connect the applicants with the complete information desirable.
Here is the link: