Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is commonly known as ITBP. Here, we are trying to give short knowledge to candidates about ITBP recruitment for find their eligibility as per desired post. Candidates can also download an official advertisement if they are not satisfied with this information.
ITBP Force Recruitment 2014 for the post of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force to make the induction for the post of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector under different trades had publicized their wish. This placement is to make for the 206 seats unoccupied, detail associated is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- ASI (Stenographer) (DR) and (LDCE):
- HC (Ministerial) (DR) and (LDCE): Applicants are needed to be intermediate passed along with having the good speed in the typing in all the posts. Age of the applicants under the posts must be 18 years to 25 years.
- HC (Education & Stress Counselor): Scholastic maturity required from the applicants is the degree in the respective field. Age maturity from the applicants is desirable to be 20 years to 25 years.
Fees Schedule: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force had announced the fee to be Rs. 50 that is to pay by the general and OBC applicants only by the Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS).
Selection Method: Firstly applicants are to shortlist on the basis of the marks duly secured in the written test that will be followed by the skill test. Physical efficiency test, document verification, interview and medical examination are also being lined up by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must send the application under the suitable format along with other required documents at the address as mentioned by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Last date to send the applications is 31st March 2014.
- Last date to send the applications by the far flung area applicants is 7th April 2014.
References: Connection to the official advertisement is as below:
ITBP Recruitment 2014 for the post of Constable and Head Constable: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force for the post of Constable and Head Constable under the different trades had the requirement of the efficient panel. Detail of the posts along with the other required traits detail is as below:
Age limit: As required by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force applicants applying under the post of the head constable with all the trades must have the maturity in the age to be 18 years to 25 years and applicants applying under the post of the constable must have the age to be 18 years to 23 years. Concession in the age is also desirable for the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Head Constable (Master): Educational qualification required from the applicants is the 10+2 and along with it desirable qualification required is the experience in the respective field.
- Head Constable (Workshop): Requirement from the applicants is the 12th class passed and must also have the Diploma or Certificate needed in the Diesel Engine, Machinist, Welder, Machine Shop, Carpentry, Electrician or Fitter etc. Experience is also required from the applicants and it is needed to be of at least 1 year.
- Head Constable (Engine Driver): Applicants that are applying under the respective post need to have the educational qualification to be 10+2 passed and along with it also have the possession of the 2nd class engine driver certificate and experience is required to be of 1 year.
- Constable (Workshop): Matriculation is the required qualification from the applicants and with this applicant must have the possession of diploma or certificate completed in the Diesel Engine, Machinist, Welder, Machine Shop, Carpentry, Electrician or Fitter etc.
- Constable (Crew): Applicants that wished to apply for the post must have the educational qualification to be matriculation and along with applicants must be familiar with the work for minimum of 2 years. 2nd class engine driver certificate is also the desirable qualification required.
Fees Schedule: Applicants belonging to the category Women and to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying fee. However applicants belonging to the category other than this will make the payment to be Rs. 50. Applicants will make the payment by the method of central recruitment fee stamps (CRFS) only.
Procedure to make the Selection: Assortment of the applicants is to get preceded by the method of the written examination that is to follow by the physical standards test, verification of the documents. Applicants before to get the seat secured must also are needed to pass by the medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants applying for the posts of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force must send the application that is being scribed. Along with the other required documents it must be posted within due date and time.
- Last date for receipting applications by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force is 31st March 2014.
- Applicants belonging to the far flung areas must send the applications by the date 7th April 2014.
References: Link provided by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force for the complete information is as mentioned below:
There are total two hundred & eighty six (286) vacancies.
ITBP Recruitment 2013-2014, Walk in from 3rd July 2013 to 11th July, 2013: There are total Two Hundred & Eighty Six (286) vacancies as the post of Constable (General Duly – 286 posts) for Arunachal Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh State. Candidates having Matriculation (10th Class) Examination certificates and attained maximum of twenty three (23) years of age but not less from eighteen (18) years as on 1st Aug, 2013 will be eligible. Candidates will be selected after going through into various steps i.e. PET, PST, written test, verification of documents, medical test and interview. Candidates who are interested in ITBP Recruitment will be liable to attend the recruitment rally along with application format as per format specified in notification, original & photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates, passport size photographs at the address defined in advertisement. Eligible candidates must appear for recruitment rally in between 3rd July 2013 to 11th July, 2013 as per desired address. For further information please download the advertisement and instructions.
There are total 444 Vacancies.
Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment 2013-2014, Apply Before 28th June, 2013: There are total Four Hundred & Forty Four (444) vacancies as the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (10 – posts), Constable (65 – posts) and Head Constable (369 – posts). Candidates should have B.E/ BCA/ Degree/ Matriculation with ITI/ Science as per desired post. The selection of candidates will be by giving impressive performance in physical fitness test, PST, common competitive written test, medical test and personal interview. Candidates who are interested in ITBP Recruitment will be liable to send their duly completed application as per prescribed format given in notification along with photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates, passport size photograph and two (02) self addressed envelope to the following address.
We are suggested to candidates for go on the official advertisement and fill the application form as per the instructions given under it. Eligible candidates must apply in advance from 28th June, 2013 but those candidates who belong with far flung area can send their application in earlier from 05th July, 2013. For further information please download the advertisement and instructions.
ITBP Recruitment 2013-2014 of Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon, Apply before 13th July, 2013: Candidates who have minimum qualification as per defined below will be eligible to apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2013 project.
Name & No. of Vacancies: 608 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates must have Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree/ Medical Qualification in Medicine/ Bachelor degree in Dental Surgery “OR” Equivalent with completion of rotating internship and attained less from forty (40) years of age.
Important Dates: The closing date of dispatch of duly completed application is 13th July, 2013 but for those candidates who belong with remote area can send it till 20th July, 2013.
Mode of Selection: The applicants will be selected after giving best performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates can send their application profile as per format defined in advertisement link along with application fees receipt, passport size photograph and photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates to the address.
To understand more about ITBP Recruitment 2013 refers an official advertisement.