Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is commonly known as ITBP. Here, we are trying to give short knowledge to candidates about ITBP recruitment for find their eligibility as per desired post. Candidates can also download an official advertisement if they are not satisfied with this information.
ITBP Recruitment 2014 for the 35 posts of SI, ASI and HC: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) under the recruitment process on the temporary basis had invited the applications. The announced induction process is being for the 35 posts of SI, ASI and HC and the detail associated is being provided to be as below:
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): For the specific post applicants need to have the age under the outskirts of 21 years to 30 years. The educational qualification mandatory from the applicants is the 10+2 and also have been passed with the general nursing & mid wifery. Applicants must also be registered under the central nursing council.
- Assistant Sub Inspector: The age maturity from the applicants is being mentioned to be as under the perimeter of 20 years to 28 years and applicants for the post is needed to qualify the senior secondary examination. Applicants must also be passed in the diploma in the pharmacy or medical laboratory.
- Head Constable (Mid Wife): To get qualified applicants must be having the minimum age of 18 years to maximum 25 years. The educational need from the applicants is matriculation passed and had the certificate of Nursing Midwifery course.
Fees Schedule: Under the structure of the advertisement applicants are being provided that they must make the payment of Rs. 50 only by the general category applicants and for the reserve category applicants the fee schedule is exempted.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are demanded that they must use the application which is being provided under the prescribed format of the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). Applicants with this must also send the necessary documents and certificates so that supremacy can make the count of the merit of the applicants.
- Last date mentioned forte reception of the applications is 5th Sep 2014.
- For the far flung area applicants the date is being mentioned to be as 12th Sep 2014 for receiving the applications.
References: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) had mentioned the link below for getting the recruitment advertisement:
ITBP Recruitment 2014 for the 58 posts of Sub Inspector (Overseer): Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) had provided the placement to be made on the temporary basis for the 58 posts of Sub Inspector (Overseer). The requirement from the applicants is being affirmed as underneath:
- UR: 28 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 06 Posts
- OBC: 16 Posts
Age limit: On the date of 31st July 2014 the minimum age has to be 20 and maximum 25 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Matriculation is the educational qualification announced by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) to be eligible.
Application Fee: Applicants for the post need to pay Rs. 50 as for getting the application and fee is to pay via the CRPF that is available at each of the post office of the country. No fee scheduled for SC, ST and EXSM.
Examination fee: THE processing fee mentioned under the post is Rs. 25 via et IPO or the rejection slip provided by the presiding officer.
Selection Method: The requisite from the applicants for joining the force is to be properly fit. The process of the selection for the start is the physical fitness test which will get followed with the bio metric identification, written examination and at last via the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has provided the detail which is stating initially to check the completely provided detail. This detail needs to be thoroughly fitted under the aptitude of the applicants. Applicants eligible are requested to follow the application format and this requires forwarding with all the certificates.
- Date which is being scheduled so that the application needs to be submitted by candidates is 31st July 2014.
- Last date provided for the far flung area applicants to send the applications is 7th August 2014.
References: The web portal which is being required by the applicants so that the complete summed up information could be generated out is thoroughly mentioned as below:
ITBP Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of Inspector (Hindi Translator): Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) to strengthen their force with the efficient and able to perform the duty judicially had invited the applications. This orientation scheme is being constructed for the 5 posts of Inspector (Hindi Translator) under which applicants must have the age boundary of 30 years on the date of 15th July 2014 and applicants must have the educational requirement of master’s degree to get qualified. Applicants for the post are needed to pay Rs. 25 in the form of Indian postal order or rejection slip as provided by the presiding officer. Applicants must send the application with required documents via the date of 15th July 2014 and for the remote area applicants date is 22nd July 2014.
Additional information must get via the link below:
ITBP Recruitment 2014 for the post of Constable (Tradesman): Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) to make the recruitment of the applicants for the post of Constable (Tradesman) under the different trades had invited the applications. The required recruitment schedule along with the eligibility is as mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Posts numbered as 1 to 3: For the posts which the being under the circle had the requisite of the educational qualification to be 10th class passed and applicants under the stipulated post must be aged from 18 years to 23 years. Applicants with the 1 year certificate course and experience of 1 year in the field are also qualified to apply for the post.
- Posts numbered as 4 to 8: Applicants that will apply for the post have to be 10th class passed and age of the applicants under the respective posts is mentioned to be 18 years to 25 years.
Fees Schedule: The payment schedule which is being announced by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is the Rs. 50 by the means of the CRFS. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-Servicemen and female applicants are exempted from making the payment for the registration.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants to get registered for the post must send the thoroughly prescribed application form and it is required to be posted along with the required documents,
- Last date for receiving the applications is the 15th May 2014.
- Last date to receive the applications from the remote area applicants is 22nd May 2014.
References: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) had mentioned the following link to get the official notification and application format: