Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is popularly known by its short name IOCL. Indian Oil’s popular products are Indian Gas, Auto Gas, Petrol/Gasoline, Diesel, Gas Oil, Servo, Kerosene, Petrochemicals, Natural Gas and Crude oil. The company is engaged in business of refining, pipelines, marketing, R&D, natural gas and including marketing of its products. The Indian Oil has various offices and manufacturing units across all over the India. You can know more about of IOCL at about us page on the official website of the company.
The candidates can find the information related to this recruitment like how to apply, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, important dates and codes of exams. The advertisement still not uploaded by the Indian Oil Corporation on the official website. The candidates are advised that bookmark this page or subscribe their email ID to get immediate alert on the IOCL recruitment 2015. As we covered all the topics but the candidates can ask their queries related to “IOCL Recruitment Project 2015” by the comment form given below. We will answer your queries within 24 hours.
IOCL Recruitment 2015 for 28 posts of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) had provided the recruitment procedure, and this worth following session is for the 28 posts of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant. The concerning of the eligibility got mentioned beneath:
Age Perimeter: The age perimeter got permitted under the posts is the 18 years to 26 years on the date 29th July 2015.
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
- Engineering Assistant (Telecom & Instrumentation): The three-time Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical and Electronics & Communication is the need of education for all three posts.
- Technical Attendant-I: The education required in possession is the Matriculation passed with the ITI certificate.
Fees Schedule: The fee payment required getting paid by the candidates announce by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is the Rs. 100 via the crossed demand draft. The need required not to pay by the SC and ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: The filtration under the concerning posts mentioned making with the written test, trade test, physical fitness test and the personal interview session.
Registration Process: The development of getting listed for the authority of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) gets interlinked with the use of the application form under the prescribed format. The detail announced mentions the dispatch of the application with the concerning documents.
Noteworthy Date: 27th August 2015: The terminating date got announced for the final submission of the request form.
- The staffing advertisement got mentioned beneath by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
- The application form is to collect via the linkage beneath:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) had provided the required process that makes the publication of making the enrollment. The process announced is for the 60 posts of Trade Apprentice and Attendant Operator for which the necessary detail is underside:Age Perimeter: The required age that is to have the possession is the 18 years to 24 years. The age perimeter to relax for the reserved category candidates needs to permit to the candidates on producing the valid caste proof.
- Trade Apprentice, Attendant Operator – The education to associate with the post is the B.Sc. Degree.
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – 10thClass with ITI (Fitter) is the necessity announced for the education under the particular post.
- Technician Apprentice – The need published is the Diploma in Engineering for the trade under which candidates are applying.
Selection Procedure: The Associated scheme for the selection of the candidates is the written examination. The process to work out to the next is the trade test, and the final announced process for making the selection is the personal interview session.
Registration Process: The process announced for getting listed mentions to consider the online application and fill it at the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). The application compiled need to send at the venue announced with all the concerning certificates and documents.
- 6th July 2015 to 25th July 2015: The associated dates for the submission of the online application.
- 5th August 2015: The final date announced for the forwarding of the application at the workplace.
- The official notification needs getting by the candidates with the link made known underside by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
- To apply online candidates need following the link below: