Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2014 for the 750 posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade – II: Intelligence Bureau (IB) under the induction process which is progressively mentioned to inaugurate for the 750 posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade – II had stated to invite the applications. Applicants are provided that the seats are given space for the different category aspirants and for which the detail desirable is as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the terminating date of applications received applicants are needed that the age need to be under the perimeter of 18 years to 27 years as mentioned by the Intelligence Bureau (IB).
Educational Criterion Set: Education that is required to grant the services with utmost precession is the graduation degree or the comparable qualification. Aspirants must also have the working knowledge of computers.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are suitably provided to make the registration payment of fee which is structured to be Rs. 100 to be paid either with offline or online mode of payment.
Scheme to submit an application: It is provided official website of Intelligence Bureau (IB) is required to be used and the acquiescence of the application must be completed with the valid detail only.
- Date via which the process of the online registration of the application will get instigated is 11th Oct 2014.
- Closing date mentioned until which applicants can suitably make the final compliance of application is 9th Nov 2014.
- The official advertisement associated with the norms of eligibility the linkage necessary is mentioned to be as below:
- Online compliance of the application is mentioned to make at the reference link provided underneath:
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2014 for the 74 posts of Junior Intelligence Officer and Personal Assistant: Intelligence Bureau (IB) for the 74 posts mentioned below had announced to make the induction of the applicants. Complete information is being mentioned below:
- 42 posts of Personal Assistant
- 32 posts of Junior Intelligence Officer
Age limit: On the date of 2nd June 2014 the age of the applicants must be 18 years to 27 years which will be relaxed for the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Personal Assistant: Applicants under the post must have the educational qualification to be 10+2 class passed along with the proficiency needed also in stenography.
- Junior Intelligence Officer: Scholastic need required from the applicants is the 10th class passed and need is also to have the 2 years ITI certificate.
Fees Schedule: The process of the payment of fee is open only for the unreserved category applicants as reserve category applicants are exempted from the payment of fee. The payment required to make by the applicants is the Rs. 50.
Scheme to submit an application: All the process of the registration is being thoroughly constructed by the Intelligence Bureau (IB) at the official website. The prearranged application is available at the official website which is required to fill by the applicants and the print out of the application is must to retain by the applicants to use for future selection process.
- Date from which the process of the online registration for the post will get started is 3rd May 2014.
- Last date until which the online applications will be received by the applicants is 2nd June 2014 by the time 23:59 hrs.
- Applicants must get linked with the official advertisement via the web portal that is being provided to be below:
- To make the application for the post online the linkage to be followed is being provided to be below:
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2014 for the 532 posts of Security Assistant (Executive): Intelligence Bureau (IB) had announced a huge number of the posts. A sum total of these posts are 532 in number. Panel under which post is announced is the Security Assistant (Executive) in the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau. Detail of the Centre of Examination along with number of seats allotted under information required is as below:
Age limit: Age required under the post must not exceed than the 27 years as on the date 17th Feb 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Intelligence Bureau (IB) had stated that to have the qualifying nature for the post applicants must be passed in the matriculation. It is also mentioned that applicants must also have the knowledge of the local language.
Fees Schedule: registration fee that applicants will pay is Rs. 50 either by the offline or online mode of payment. Applicants under the category SC, ST and women applicants are exempted from fee.
Selection Method: Intelligence Bureau (IB) had set a long pathway before to get selected. Primitive step is the written examination that will be followed by the local language test, personality test, document verification. Last of all is the medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: to make the registration official website of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) must be acknowledged.
Important Date: Dates in between which registration could be made is 18th Jan 2014 to 17th Feb 2014.
- Notification is accessible at the link below:
- To register online the link is as below: