Institute for Plasma Research is popularly known as IPR. The institute is engaged in the works of plasma science and works related to. The official website of the institute is www.ipr.res.in, where the candidates can find the latest information about IPR like latest projects, facilities, publications, contracts, peoples, advertisements, annual reports, research areas and latest recruitment projects. In this post, we will discuss about the latest recruitment projects in Institute for Plasma Research for the year 2015-2016. Now, the following jobs are open in IPR.
IPR Engineer Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy
- Age Limit as on 28th Sept, 2015: 30 years
- Qualification:E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg)
- Selection Process: Walk- in Interview.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: ipr.res.in and Apply Offline by Post.
- Deadline: 28th Sept, 2015.
IPR Closed Recruitment Projects
IPR Closed Recruitment Projects
IPR Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 1 post of Office Assistant: Department of the atomic energy under the preeminence of the Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) had the vacancy for the post of Office Assistant. Under the announced post 1 seat is vacant and details associated with the eligibility are as below:
Age limit: Age factor is highly correlated with the eligibility and under the mentioned post it is desirable to be 35 years. However to provide the benefit to the reserve category applicants relaxation in the age is also announced by the directives of Institute for Plasma Research (IPR).
Educational Criterion Set: Academic associated with the post is the PG degree along with the experience to be minimum 3 years. Knowledge of computers is also desirable from the applicants. Applicants must also have the good command over the language English.
Selection Method: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) had set the measurements that will follow the personal interrogation session to make the choice of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: On the primary scales applicants apply online at the official website of Institute for Plasma Research (IPR). Thereafter hard copy of the application must be sent along with all the required documents.
- Terminating date for making the submission of the application online is 3rd March 2014.
- Last date for dispatching the printed copy of the application is 10th March 2014.
- The link below will help the applicants to make the association with the official advertisement:
- To make the registration online web portal is as below:
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2015-2016 for the various post of Engineer, Scientist, Tradesman and Assistant: Institute for Plasma Research had duly invited the applications for the various post of Engineer, Scientist, Trades man and Assistant that are as below:
Engineer – SC (ITER – India)
Engineer – SC (Mechanical)
Engineer – SC (Civil)
Engineer – SC (Chemical)
Scientist – SC
Technical Assistant – B (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical)
Scientific Assistant – B (physics, chemistry, material science)
Scientific Assistant – B (Computers)
Tradesman – A (welder)
Tradesman – A (Electrician)
For every post only one seat is vacant.
Particulars that are interrelated with the eligibility are as below:
Age limit: Age level that is required to be possessed by the applicants that will apply for the post Tradesman – A is required to be 25 years and for the rest of all the posts the age constrain is 30 years. Authority had also decided to provide the relaxation in the age to the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PHP (physically handicapped) and Ex-servicemen candidates as per the directives of the Government of India.
IPR Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
1. Engineer: Applicants that will apply for the post that are under the trade of engineering must have the qualification to be B.E., B. Tech, B.Sc. (Engineering) with the minimum aggregate to be 60% in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Chemical Engineering respectively.
2. Scientist: With the aggregate of the 60% qualification of the applicants is required to be M.Sc. Physics.
3. Assistant: Constrain on the applicants that is required to be fulfilled by the applicants in regards to the academics is to have the degree in the B.Sc. in the concerned subject and the trade for which applicants will apply with the aggregate is required to be 60%.
4. Tradesman: Requisite from the applicants for the tradesman is the I.T.I. with minimum 60% in Welder Trade or Electrician Trade respectively.
Selection method: To elect the applicants method that is being chosen by the authority is the personal interview session with the verification also to be verified.
Method to Apply: To make such a valuable registration for the post applicants had to state all their details in an application on the A4 sheet that is also duly formatted by the research centre and with the application all the testimonials must be attached.
Important Date: 31st Oct 2013 is the last date by which the application will be entertained by the authority for short listing the applicants.
Important Link: Link at which the applicants can query for the questions arising in the mind regarding the various terms and conditions are as mentioned to be below:
Applicants will be duly provided with the TA (Traveling Allowance) that will be allowable only on the production of the ticket.