IOB Recruitment 2014 for the 3 posts of Economist, Chief Economist and CA: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) had mount up many laurels and glorious success from the time from which bank had its existence. From the worthy work and finance operations which are being implemented bank had earned the lot of respect and attention from the stake holders and also the costumers that are entertaining the services and had been counted as most promising bank now days.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) had recently invited the applications and had mentioned the recruitment session. The session is thoroughly suitable for the 3 vacated seats and their detail is as mentioned underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Economist: The educational qualification demanded from the applicants is the post graduation degree under economics and age perimeter mentioned is 40 years.
- Chief Economist: Applicants must be having the education as post graduation degree in the economics and age measurement associated is 45 years to 62 years.
- Charted Accountant (CA): Education which is being mentioned to have by the applicants under the aptitude is the passed in the CA examination and age necessity is provided as 62 years under the post.
Fees Schedule: The requirement on the applicants for the registration is to get started with the payment of fee. For the sole convenience of the applicants Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) had provided the 2 modules of payment. Applicants can use either the online or the offline mode of payment. The amount as mentioned for applicants is the Rs. 700.
Selection Method: To get the seat secure under the bank the procedure provided for making the selection of the applicants is the personal interview session. Applicants are also being mentioned that the verification of the documents is also an important step associated.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure which is being mentioned by the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) under the registration mentions that applicants are to follow 2 phase process. Under the first step applicants are needed to make the registration online at the official website. Applicants having submitted the entire detail at the next are needed to take the print out of the application. This application will be accepted by the supremacy with all the necessary certificates and documents only.
- 14th August 2014: Date from which the submission of the online application will get instigated.
- 30th August 2014: Last date mentioned so that the applicants could make the online registration.
- 14th August 2014: Initial date provided for making the payment of the fee.
- 30th August 2014: Concluding date mentioned so that applicants could make the payment of fee.
- 6th Sep 2014: Terminating date mentioned via which hard copy of the application is at the office premises.
- The link which is in concern with the official advertisement is being provided by the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) as below so that the complete information could be under the acknowledgement:
- The requirement is on the applicants for making the online registration and this is to be make at the web portal which is being mentioned below:
Indian Overseas Bank (IOS) Recruitment 2013-2014 of 480 Probationary Officers: The IOB is going to recruit 480 probationary officers under Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The selected candidates will undergo for 1 year post graduate diploma in banking & finance through Indian Overseas Bank Manipal School of Banking (IOBMSB). The candidates who are interested to do job in IOB and make career in banking sector should apply online from 10th July, 2013 to 29th July, 2013 as per the guidelines mentioned below. You can find other information related to IOB Recruitment 2013 which is very important for you to apply or selection.
Total Vacancies: 480 (PO)
Age Criteria: The age limit is fixed by the IOB is 28 years maximum and 20 years minimum. The age will be reckoned as on 1st Sept, 2013. The age relaxation will be available as per the government reservation rules. The age relaxation will be as (SC/ST-5, OBC-3, EXs-5). The relaxation will not be applicable for Officer Cadre.
Education Qualification: The graduation degree is required to apply for the probationary officers posts in Indian Overseas Bank. The minimum marks should be 60% marks. The candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PC category can avail the 5% exemption in marks. The candidates should note that while calculating the percentage of marks calculate to the nearest two decimals. For example if you got 59.99% percentage, it will be treated as less than 60% marks. The qualification should be completed on or before 1st Sept, 2013.
Selection Procedure: The written exam will be held consisting subjects Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude and computer knowledge. The exam will be held online in various exam centre mentioned in the list of examination centre. The successful candidates in written exam will be called for interview.
Application Fee: The fee for application form is RS.50 (SC/ST/PC) and for other including OBC is Rs. 500/-. The fee can be paid online by the branches of Indian Overseas Bank. The fee can be paid only from 10th July, 2013 to 29th July, 2013.
How to apply: The candidates can apply online through the official website of the Indian Overseas Bank i.e. www.iob.in. The registration starts from 10th July, 2013 to 29th July, 2013.
- The registration starts from 10th July, 2013.
- The last date to submit application form is 29th July, 2013.
- The fee can be deposited from 10th July, 2013 to 29th July, 2013.
- The online examination date is 1st Sept, 2013.
- The interview will be held on Sept/Oct,2013.
- The call letters can be download from 19th Aug, 2013.