Indian Navy has published a advertisement to recruit candidates under its recruitment project 2014. In the present days, its great opportunity given by Indian Navy for those candidates who are interested to do job and make career in Indian Navy. Candidates can download the official advertisement of Indian Navy recruitment 2014 from then link given below in the end with blue colour. We are trying to give best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 project.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 for the post of Sailor for Artificial Apprentice (AA): Indian Navy had stated the process with which the reception of the applications is being favorable for the post of Sailor for Artificial Apprentice (AA). The detail of the eligibility for the post is as provided to be below:
Age limit: Applicants are required to be born under the dates of 1st Feb 1995 to the date 31st Jan 1998.
Selection Method: Indian Navy had always followed the exact process of the selection under the specific posts. The requirement under the mentioned post is being provided to be written test that will be followed by the physical fitness test. The terminating process under the selection of the applicants is the medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required to make the submission of the application online at the official website. The hard copy of the application on the next stage is to send along with all the required testimonials and certificates.
- Date from which the process of the online registration will last is 10th June 2014 to the date 20th June 2014.
- Last date for receiving the applications is 27th June 2014.
- Last date until which the applications are to send by the remote area applicants is 4th July 2014.
- Date to display the name of candidate on the official website is 27th Dec 2014.
References: The linkage to obtain the official advertisement is being provided below:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 for the post of Cook, Steward and Topass: Indian Navy is carrying out the intensification of high level to make the placement of the applicants under the variable posts. The most up-to-date announcement is being covering for the posts whose detail is being mentioned below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st April 2014 the requirement of the maturity in the age must be under the perimeter of 17 years to 21 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Steward: For both the posts applicants need to have the scholastic maturity to be 10th class passed and must be also having the experience in the respected trade of work.
- Topass: Applicants that are applying for the specific post must be having the educational qualification of VI class passed and need to have the experience in the concerning field.
Selection Method: Indian Navy had stated that the selection of the applicants is the most responsible task and to make the selection so a committee is being structured which had decided to make the choice of applicants with the recruitment test.
Scheme to submit an application: Application under the approved format is required to make use and this application will be acceptable with the necessary documents.
- Closing date to make the submission of the application is mentioned to be 27th June 2014.
- Closing date mentioned to receive the applications from the remote area applicants is 4th July 2014.
References: Indian Navy had provided the following link below to make the association with the official advertisement:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 for the post of Sailor: Indian Navy had provided the necessary details so that placement of the applicants could be commended for the post of Sailor. Particulars associated with the applicants are in detail provided to be below:
Age limit: Indian Navy had mentioned that applicants must be born in between the dates 1st Feb 1994 to the date 31st Jan 1998.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational necessity interlinked and needed to be under the possession of applicants is the 10+2 or the comparable qualification in the mathematics or physics with one subject out of chemistry, biology or computer science.
Selection Method: Written examination that is being followed b the physical fitness test and fitness in medical examination will help the Indian Navy to make the assortment of applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Indian Navy had stated that applicants will get registered by making the submission of the application online. Having submitted the application print out must be posted with all the mandatory and required documents.
- 26th May 2014: Date from which applicants are needed to proceed for the online registration.
- 8th June 2014: Terminating date for making the online registration for the post.
- 16th June 2014: Last date by which application is needed to be receipted.
- 23rd June 2014: Date being mentioned for the remote area applicants to receive the applications.
- 27th Dec 2014: Date at which list of applicants selected will be displayed on the website of Indian Navy.
- Officially summed up and notified detail must be get from the website below:
- Applicants must make the online submission of the application at the web portal below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!