Indian Navy has published a advertisement to recruit candidates under its recruitment project 2015. In the present days, its great opportunity given by Indian Navy for those candidates who are interested to do job and make career in Indian Navy. Candidates can download the official advertisement of Indian Navy recruitment 2015 from then link given below in the end with blue colour. We are trying to give best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 project.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Online Registration for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Indian Navy with the Online Registration process had announced to make the staffing of the candidates. The detail announced is for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme and for which the worthy detail to follow is beneath:
Age Perimeter: Indian Navy had announced the necessity for the age for the candidates under the limits of 17 to 19 ½. The candidate interested to apply for the post must be born between the dates 2nd July 1991 to 1st Jan 1999.
Educational Qualification: The qualification or the academics that will make the candidates have the complete eligibility is the Senior Secondary passed or the comparable qualification. The academic got required under the subjects Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.
Selection Procedure: The process of the selection significance to fill the required seats is liable to proceed to make with the interview.
Registration Process: Indian Navy had provided the method that is to get the registration. The process announced thoroughly permits to submit the application initially at the official website. This carefully filed application must get downloaded by the candidates. The application must then dispatch by the candidates with the continuing certificates and documents.
- 23rd May 2015 to 12th June 2015: The dates associated and worthy to make the registration for the post online.
- 23rd June 2015: The concluding date to receive the applications at the office premises.
- The link had made available by the Indian Navy beneath that is to concern with the authorized notice:
- The online compliance of the request for registration is easy to make with the link mentioned beneath:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 for the post of SSC Officer
Indian Navy had made the notification published thoroughly, and this associated facet is for the position of SSC Officer. The announced position is for the different trades of interest whose detail is underside:
Age Perimeter: The requirement for the candidates regarding the age provided by the Indian Navy is the 19 ½ years to 25 years. The inclusive dates mentioned for the candidates are the 2nd Jan 1991 to 1st July 1996 i.e. applicants need to born between these dates.
Educational Qualification: The necessity provided for the education is the B.E. or B. Tech and these must be in the subject or trade applying.
Selection Procedure: The selection to make for the post is based wholly on the percentage of the candidates in the academics
Registration Process: Indian Navy had mentioned to the aspirants to fill the application at the official website at the first site. This form filled with the complete information is worth at most to send with the certificates whose information is accessible at the notification made available.
- 16th May 2015: The initial time to submit the application online.
- 6th June 2015: The Terminating date gets provided to apply for the post online.
- 16th June 2015: The closing date mentioned to receive the applications at the workplace.
- The detail having associated with the recruitment advertisement is made known by the Indian Navy beneath:
- The online application requires to submit the official website is possible with the link below:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 for the post of Sailor for Artificial Apprentice (AA) (Closed): Indian Navy had stated the process with which the reception of the applications is being favorable for the post of Sailor for Artificial Apprentice (AA). The detail of the eligibility for the post is as provided to be below:
Age limit: Applicants are required to be born under the dates of 1st Feb 1995 to the date 31st Jan 1998.
Educational Criterion Set: Indian Navy had stated that the educational qualification required from the applicants is mentioned to be 10+2 or the comparable qualification.
Selection Method: Indian Navy had always followed the exact process of the selection under the specific posts. The requirement under the mentioned post is being provided to be written test that will be followed by the physical fitness test. The terminating process under the selection of the applicants is the medical examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required to make the submission of the application online at the official website. The hard copy of the application on the next stage is to send along with all the required testimonials and certificates.
- Date from which the process of the online registration will last is 10th June 2014 to the date 20th June 2014.
- Last date for receiving the applications is 27th June 2014.
- Last date until which the applications are to send by the remote area applicants is 4th July 2014.
- Date to display the name of candidate on the official website is 27th Dec 2014.
References: The linkage to obtain the official advertisement is being provided below: